The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-11-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Boomeranged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Have morning session with Indo maid , Low damage $20 +hotel n moaning for me loud ask me lick her but I didn't hahaha cos she not looker
I would if i were you
Old 25-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
picohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomeranged View Post
I would if i were you
I would too
Old 25-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Bros if u guys happen to go ion. Visit the levis store. That phillipino girl working there is amazing.. solid body.. pretty face. Didnt ask for contact as not convenient. Shit.
Just went in walk one round, keep talking, smiling n follow me. Nice n good sales service. Too bad things are expensive inside, nv buy anything. Mole on the face, slim body, wear a spec, decent looking girl. Will skip, not my type. Prefer those looks see liao can screw for fun type.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
goldenmonkey88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have met this pinoy maid walking along my house area and decided to
Attract her attention because she was in her mini shirt with Hugh neh neh. Once successfully doing it, she returned with a smile.
BINGO. I went up to her and asked where she was from (I already know where
She was from) to break the ice. Asked where she was going and she told me
LP. I knew if I let her go I will miss this fish. Offered her a ride and convinced her to wait for her for a meal. Got her number and waited for her
Sibei long but I knew it's worth the wait. After waiting for about 30 mins. She came back after running her errands. We went to the nearby Burger King for lunch. Had a good talk cock session and managed to get her comfortable with me. Then came the golden question, asked her what's her plan after this and she replied saying she might just hang out alone as her friend she supposed to meet went with her bf. In both our mind we knew where they went and we were grinding to ourselves. I knew I was gonna stike it today. So I hinted
Her by telling her if she is free I can be with her longer as I am free too.. She said she don't mind as she has not done it for some time after she last broke up.
Quickly drive over to a nest, and got her removed. Her body size was very perfect and her DD hanging. Up Liao lor.... I don't mind exchanging her for someone with good shape. This is my experience after learning a few tips from you guys here.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 16
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Just went in walk one round, keep talking, smiling n follow me. Nice n good sales service. Too bad things are expensive inside, nv buy anything. Mole on the face, slim body, wear a spec, decent looking girl. Will skip, not my type. Prefer those looks see liao can screw for fun type.
thanks for sharing bro, tooo decent girl maybe cannot fulfill our purpose
Old 25-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
agicaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi does OT have a good crowd on fridays? If yes after what time would be good to jalan there?
Old 26-11-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro the girl I see doesnt wear spec. Maybe tat day I saw her she was wearing contact lens. But the mole I forgotten whether she have it. I will go back and recce again. This time i will go myself. Haha. But I can confirm that she cannot be screw for fun.
Old 26-11-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
UltimaIX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agicaniac View Post
Hi does OT have a good crowd on fridays? If yes after what time would be good to jalan there?
You went already?
Old 26-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ddoubleclick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agicaniac View Post
Have you gone there? Any FR?
Old 27-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoubleclick View Post
Have you gone there? Any FR?
To help Bros down here.

Friday crowd is usually working girls and not Maids. If you are looking for Maids in OT. Sunday is the best to go.

1 Floor, Queen - Mixture of Indo & Pinoy (More Pinoy)
2 Floor, Ipanema - Pinoy (More Pinoy)
2 Floor, Naugthy Girls - Indo & some Pinoy.
3 Floor, I do not patronize - Mostly Pinoy.
4 Floor, Crazy Horse - Mostly Indo & Pinoy.
4 Floor , Top 5 - Mostly Pinoy.

After 7

Go to BlowFish at International Building. It a mixture of Pinoy & Indo.

Depends what you looking for, you want to just see the crowd or looking for something more, it all depends on youself as well.

If the girl like you, you be lucky within first meet up able to have ***.

Do let me know if you guys wanna go there for drinks and i can intro to the waitress or bouncer to skip the queue.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good information. Which floor has more chance to catch the fish? Indo or pinoy more easier? Any advice for those who hunt alone and what to avoid getting into fight or trouble? Can recommend nearer place to go for screwing after caught the fish there? Most hunters don't have car. Probably will be by taxi and where has lesser queue at the hotel. Thanks
Old 27-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummers View Post
To help Bros down here.

Friday crowd is usually working girls and not Maids. If you are looking for Maids in OT. Sunday is the best to go.

After 7

Depends what you looking for, you want to just see the crowd or looking for something more, it all depends on youself as well.

Do let me know if you guys wanna go there for drinks and i can intro to the waitress or bouncer to skip the queue.

Upz for your write up.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Know maid in social app n try get her number n she give , try chat her in what app for few minutes but came to know she searching part time cos she need sent money home on off day so I think wtf same old story , so I tease her u know how massage n she say don't know but ask me teach her haha she ask me give her allowance wtf don't know massage oso want allowance n I ask how much $100 , crazy don't know massage want $100 , so open golden question what she can give n she any hahaha wow I think better give save trouble siam her or treat her can straight go room when she off
Old 27-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Figure ok maybe will try coming Sunday

Old 28-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummers View Post
To help Bros down here.

After 7

Power la bro! What time do you recommend to go to OT?. And do they have entrance fee?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1