The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
How can it be the truth if you never meet me. All cafe gals so honest, only got truth to present.

Like I say. You are right.
Well if i did meet you what i would say would be called biased opinion...but if a few girls have decribed u that way well its prob true..just like a few girl prob call me the stingy vk and even tho its unflattering if u were to call me that i wouldnt feel it was a personal attack as its prob true...sure if it was something like how small or big ur dick was or something they could benefit from my lieing then sure id question their motivation and claims...but on this matter why lie..futher u confimed the truth or falsity from ur earlier response on wechat

Last edited by mutantchicken; 29-08-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Well if i did meet you what would say would be called biased opinion...but if a few girls have decribed u that way well its prob true..just like a few girl prob call me the stingy vk and even tho its unflattering if u were to call me that i wouldnt feel it was a persobal attack as its prob true...sure if it was something like how small or big ur dick was or something they could benefit from my lieing then sure id question their motivation and claims...but on this matter why lie..futher u confimed the truth or falsity from ur earlier response on wechat
I am curious. How did the gals describe H88?
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 29-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
I am curious. How did the gals describe H88?
u go ask them yourself ill save that for another time if the need arises..hahah
Old 30-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

So quiet here.... how is the weather in HCMC? Raining cats and dogs? How is the raid situation?? I want to roam HBT again.
Old 30-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

It's hot and all the gals are competing among themselves to wear the shortest pants and lowest-cut blouses showing their ample neh nehs. Summer's always good in Hanoi & Saigon.

Just that day I was helping a SYT push her motorbike up a curb. No local guys bothered so I did the gentleman thing. She was blushing and I guess she knew I was nguoi nuoc ngoai. She was wearing a loose blouse and when she bent down, I could see her twin mountains in all its glory, must be a C. Gave me a hard on. I guess it pays to be a good samaritan.
Old 30-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I guess it pays to be a good samaritan.
帮人帮到底.....you nvr help her to adjust her bra stripe
Old 30-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

So...who is rich here
Old 30-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Referrring to:
>> mc i bet you are one of those cowards

mutantchicken: Is there something in my post below which upset u enuff to wanna zap me? I am not sure how helping a lady in distress is a cowardly act? Care to explain further? Thanks.

Quote:
It's hot and all the gals are competing among themselves to wear the shortest pants and lowest-cut blouses showing their ample neh nehs. Summer's always good in Hanoi & Saigon.

Just that day I was helping a SYT push her motorbike up a curb. No local guys bothered so I did the gentleman thing. She was blushing and I guess she knew I was nguoi nuoc ngoai. She was wearing a loose blouse and when she bent down, I could see her twin mountains in all its glory, must be a C. Gave me a hard on. I guess it pays to be a good samaritan.
Old 30-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shanmohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heavy rain at the moment. ..makes it difficult to move around...
Old 30-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

For Vuet Dugem lovers

Old 31-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Referrring to:
>> mc i bet you are one of those cowards

mutantchicken: Is there something in my post below which upset u enuff to wanna zap me? I am not sure how helping a lady in distress is a cowardly act? Care to explain further? Thanks.
ill explain in english so you can understand...i surmised you are one of the cowards who zapped me along with the rest of h88 crew zap me but dont dare leave name, typical cowards..i couldnt be bothered to find a post worth zapping you for as most of them old so i zapped you most recent post...it had nothing to do with helping alady in distress being cowardly, though i dont see how leering at her and being a down right pervert is anything gentlemanly...seems like you have a pretty ridiculous idea of whats a gentlemanly act or not..no wonder why you can only fraternise with WL, as they are the only ones willing to kiss you after performing bbbj on guys like me.

And really this had happened to me before...this forum has helped me zero amount in the 5 yrs i have been here..the only thing fun is to inject a bit of reality into this thread with all you delusional types patting each other on the backl for scoring a paid bonk...yeah "u must be a real handsome guy because u paid 3mill dong for a overnight" hahah
Old 31-08-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

You are mistaken on several counts. Firstly, I don't even know the process to zap someone on this forum, which buttons to click & so on. Neither do I have the interest to find out because I do not know how zapping an online entity will enhance my libido.

Secondly, the WL you keep referring to -- obviously you must have read my stories and have derived some pleasure out of it -- has never done BBBJ, nor BB anything.

Thirdly, it is apparent to everyone on this forum that you must be delusional or suffering from some deficiencies and need to prove something here, even though this is just an online forum. Perhaps your parents were boat people and rejected by society or you grew up being bullied by people in your adopted country and never felt like you belonged.

Your constant boasting about screwing 1,000s of women and how you can get poor uneducated peasant girls from Mekong Delta to give you BBBJ for $1 a pop just proves one thing. You have no respect for your fellow country-people despite the fact that you have been blessed with an education. Those poor peasant girls probably never heard of STD or AIDs and does not know how to protect themselves from disease-carriers like you. I would never touch those girls, not even with a 10-foot pole because of people like you. If your boasts about fucking 1,000s of women carry any truth, chances are, you would be HIV+ by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
ill explain in english so you can understand...i surmised you are one of the cowards who zapped me along with the rest of h88 crew...
Old 31-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You are mistaken on several counts. Firstly, I don't even know the process to zap someone on this forum, which buttons to click & so on. Neither do I have the interest to find out because I do not know how zapping an online entity will enhance my libido.

Secondly, the WL you keep referring to -- obviously you must have read my stories and have derived some pleasure out of it -- has never done BBBJ, nor BB anything.

Thirdly, it is apparent to everyone on this forum that you must be delusional or suffering from some deficiencies and need to prove something here, even though this is just an online forum. Perhaps your parents were boat people and rejected by society or you grew up being bullied by people in your adopted country and never felt like you belonged.

Your constant boasting about screwing 1,000s of women and how you can get poor uneducated peasant girls from Mekong Delta to give you BBBJ for $1 a pop just proves one thing. You have no respect for your fellow country-people despite the fact that you have been blessed with an education. Those poor peasant girls probably never heard of STD or AIDs and does not know how to protect themselves from disease-carriers like you. I would never touch those girls, not even with a 10-foot pole because of people like you. If your boasts about fucking 1,000s of women carry any truth, chances are, you would be HIV+ by now.
you are extremely stupid if you think the WL is telling u she never did bb anything and thats teh truth and you trust her...and no i didnt derive any interest from your stupid story...it was a joke u telling people how u bed her..most people think the story will lead to some kind of seduction, but it just lead to paid sex haha.
I dont see how its a boast that i find places to PAY for a bbbj, its only morons like you who think paying for sex is a boast...and tell em how pucking 1000's women, though i dont know where u got that figure from...is going to lead me to hiv...its more likely fucking you ex WL wife that will give you hiv...the girls i fuck are mostly uninvolved in any entertainment business...getting bbbj is another thing....unless now you are telling us that bbbj leads to hiv?
And the claim that you would never touch one of these disease carrying girls discounts the fact that you already did, surely you dont think that teh WL you french kissed was totally innocent in HCMC and her visit to singapore working as a WL was her first foray into P4p.

its quite a stretch to say that i get some girl to bbbj me for 1 dollar is somehow disrespectful to her, firstly ist more like 5-6 dolalrs...and by that arguement, then every time u eat something or use any service in vn that is inherently cheaper than it is in the west, then you are also disrespecting the people her, as teh fact is 5-6 dolars is the going rate for locals for a bbbj...its just you stupid guys willing pay more...its your own incompentance that makes you pay more.
If you want to talk about disrespect, its you who pretend to help a lady in distress only to use that pretext to leer at her breast.
Truly the more you speak, the more obvious it is that you are the uneducated one, as your lack of logic is as clear as you obesity.

if i was the delusional one, with deficiencies due to not ever belonging, wouldnt that make me want to kiss ass, be a sycophant and try to fit in and be accepted into this little community...you attempts of psychoanalysis is pretty ineffectual...and the many guys who have met me, know that i have never needed to try to fit in.

on comparison, you can only fit in by creating some kind of online persona, as the real you is so pitiful, that you would be ostracised by even your own family.

i seriouly doubt you dont know how to zapp opr up, and if you dont then you really are stupid...i mean who are u trying to convince you know how to click on user cp to know who zapped u, and u clearly did that after u noticed your points go down, BUT you dont know how to click on the little scales near a post to zap or up? U cant even lie properly.
And again to all those guys zapping me, why dont you show a bit of backbone...by not even leaving your name, just proves my point all you guys are gutless cowards. Then when you are confronted then you lie lie about not knowing how to.

and just as a little test without resorting to google why dont you name the types of std spread by oral sex...or is this another one of your clatches at straw..talking about shit you have no real knowledge about

Last edited by mutantchicken; 31-08-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 31-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Samster

MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Tale of two cities.

It's a tough job deciding which metropolis, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, is more worthy of a visit. Mark Dapin gives it a go.

Hanoi has the beautiful, other-worldly Lake Hoan Kiem, but Ho Chi Minh City, nee Saigon, has the disturbing, confronting War Remnants Museum. Hanoi has graceful, stately French colonial public buildings, but in Ho Chi Minh City, old Saigon's historic hotels overlook the Belle Epoque Opera House.
To compare the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam with the first city of the vanished nation of South Vietnam is as absurd as contrasting, for example, Sydney and Melbourne. And who doesn't love that?

Hotels
Among old Saigon's historic cluster of the Majestic, Continental and Caravelle hotels, it's still just possible to feel you're in the city of Graham Greene's The Quiet American, particularly since street vendors try to sell you pirated copies of the novel every time you stand still. The vastly expanded Caravelle, where many of the press corps lived during the war, retains a little of its former atmosphere in the old wing. At the Continental, you can ask to stay in room 214, where Greene actually wrote every journalist's favourite novel.
Greene, and various other writers and spies, also enjoyed a drink in the Majestic. Both the Majestic and the Caravelle have rooftop bars that rival the more feted joint on the roof of the Rex.

But the best hotel in all of Vietnam is surely Hanoi's Sofitel Legend Metropole, a gorgeous, tasteful colonial classic, like the Raffles Singapore, where the bunker that served to protect guests from air raids during the "American War" was rediscovered only last year.

Food
Vietnamese food is some of the best in Asia, if not the world. But you already know that, right? That's why you're going. You love Vietnamese mint and lemongrass, Thai basil and turmeric, cinnamon and dill. But most of all, you adore the earthy, hearty, deliciously meaty noodle soup known as pho (but pronounced closer to "fur").

While Ho Chi Minh City, with its thousands of small restaurants and street stalls, might be the food capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is the true homeland of pho. Try the pho at its finest at Pho Gia Truyen in Hanoi and discover why locals are prepared to queue for half an hour to buy a dish that can be found on every other street corner.

Pho Gia Truyen is hot and crowded and faintly primeval. It looks very much like you could avoid the queue and sit in the fan-cooled restaurant next door, from which they send out a bus boy to collect the pho every five minutes.
In Ho Chi Minh City, the pho at Pho 2000 is reliable. Nationally, the Pho 24 chain is sterile and efficient. If, for some reason, you don't feel like pho, try the marvellous Lemongrass on the top floor of the Palace Hotel. The Ly Club in Hanoi is laid-back and atmospheric, a romantic place to have dinner while listening to traditional music.

For something cheaper, there is excellent food hall-style dining (except in a prettier setting, with every stall specialising in a single Vietnamese dish) at Nha Hang Ngon in Ho Chi Minh City.

Day trips
Tours from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi tunnels, a network of subterranean guerilla lines, are hugely and deservedly popular. It is incredible to see how the Viet Cong lived and fought under the noses of the South Vietnamese and foreign armies. Stretches of tunnel have been widened, cleaned and opened to the public.

From Hanoi, it's a three-hour drive to Halong City, the gateway to the gorgeous Halong Bay, although a day trip barely does justice to the 2000 islands. Most travellers take cruises from here, and they are unforgettable.
Opera houses

The Caravelle Hotel looks out over the Opera House (known officially as the Municipal Theatre) in old Saigon. The Hanoi Opera House, modelled after the Opera Garnier in Paris, is close to the Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel.
Hanoi has the better-looking opera house, but Ho Chi Minh City's is arguably more significant, as it was once the meeting place of the National Assembly of South Vietnam. The Hilton Hanoi takes its name from the opera house because the name "Hanoi Hilton" carries certain negative connotations. But, let's face it, nobody goes from Australia to Vietnam to look at an opera house.

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 31-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster

Water
The lovely Lake Hoan Kiem, with the mystical Turtle Pagoda at its centre, is a symbol of Hanoi and the place to come to watch locals practise tai chi, martial arts and ballroom dancing, but watch out for thieves. I had to break up a fight between a pickpocket and a tourist outside the toilet block earlier this year. The Saigon River is filthy and widely reviled, but there are stretches between the city and Vung Tau that offer fascinating and sometimes lovely views of life in the city and on the water. Honestly.

Museums
The War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly the Museum of American War Crimes, was never supposed to be a tourist attraction but the travellers came anyway. It used to be viscerally moving, a true atrocity exhibition, but has been toned down to suit the sensibilities of the post-embargo US.

But nobody, even the French, cares what anyone says about the horrors of French colonialism any more, and the Hoa La Prison Museum, where the French tortured and executed Vietnamese rebels from 1896, retains all its gloomy, brutish horror. Later, Hoa Loa became the famous "Hanoi Hilton", where former US presidential candidate John McCain, a bomber pilot shot down in the skies over Hanoi, was incarcerated - and tortured - for 5½ years. A stilted, unconvincing display shows the lighter side of McCain's imprisonment.
The Australian War

The Vietnamese call it the "American War", but about 61,000 Australians served in South Vietnam from 1962-72. Most were based at the 1st Australian Task Force in Nui Dat, about 100 kilometres from Ho Chi Minh City, of which little remains but the Luscombe Field airstrip, now a main road through a village. Support troops were stationed at the 1st Australian Logistics Support Group in nearby Vung Tau, now a lively, slightly sleazy holiday resort with a so-so beach and a visible sex industry. From Tommy's Bar, former Australian infantryman Glenn Nolan (who is knowledgable but not a Vietnam vet), runs tours to Australian war sites, including Long Tan.

It's a 90-minute drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau. The hydrofoils are 15 minutes faster, but they may cover the windows, in which case you won't be able to see out.

In Hanoi, the only evidence of Australian involvement in the war is a couple of photographs of Melbourne anti-war demonstrations in the Hoa La Prison Museum.

Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi is the place to get your fix of Ho Chi Minh, the Vietnamese guerilla leader and first president of North Vietnam, who declared independence from the French in 1945 but died in 1969, five years before the fall of Saigon and the unification of his country.

You can visit Uncle Ho's simple Stilt House behind his final resting place and hear unlikely stories about how even the fish in the lake rose to his call. You can take an unenlightening look at the cars in which he drove, and follow the masses around the lake to the One Pillar Pagoda.
But more startling, and unaccountably moving, is a visit to Ho Chi Minh himself, lying embalmed and on public display at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, looking part Confucius, part Mao, part Abraham Lincoln and part Colonel Sanders. He was a merciless politician whose saintly bearing belied his ruthlessness, but the communist president embodied the hopes of generations of nationalist
Vietnamese.

There is little Ho Chi Minh to speak of in Ho Chi Minh City, apart from the name, although the rarely visited Ho Chi Minh Museum in District 4 is home to his sandals and spectacles, which might be of interest to chiropodists and opticians.

Shopping
Hanoi's old quarter is a captivating maze of 36 streets of shophouses selling the products of ancient and modern trades as diverse as tombstone masonry and DVD piracy.
Reproduction retro-trendy propaganda posters at the Hanoi Gallery include such standards as "Following the road that Uncle Ho has chosen" and "Bravo the great victory of the people and soldiers in the frontier", along with the lesser-known "Be zealous in injecting the insecticide for spring rice" and "Grow lots of chilli to increase the product for exportation".
Shopping in Hanoi's old quarter is one of the great delights of Vietnam, and Ho Chi Minh City really has nothing to compare, although Ben Thanh Market is worth a look for cheap clothing, street food and pirated everything. Designer boutiques are found around the top-end hotels.

Bars
The rooftop bar of the Rex Hotel is often rated as one of the great bars of south-east Asia, but you need a high tolerance of note-perfect but passionless 1970s covers bands to spend any time here in the evening. Chill Skybar, with great views of Ho Chi Minh City from its glass balconies, is a much trendier alternative - although even here there is a retro night on Wednesdays. Younger locals rate the Yoko Bar, a laid-back live-music venue with covers bands but no cover charge. More cutting-edge is Hanoi's Cama Atk, a self-styled speakeasy where you might even catch a dubstep act. The Rooftop Bar on the 19th floor of Pacific Place is the spot to see Hanoi from the sky. And don't forget the Bamboo Bar at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi.
And the winner is ...
So what would I do if I only had time to visit one city or the other? I'd make more time.

Hotel Sofitel Legend Metropole, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hanoi. Doubles from $193. Phone +84 4 3826 6919; see sofitel.com.
Hotel Continental, 132 Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City. Doubles from $100. Phone +84 8 3829 9201; see continentalhotel.com.vn.
Hotel Majestic, 1 Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City. Doubles from $140. Phone +84 8 3829 5517; see majesticsaigon.com.vn.
The Caravelle, 19 Lam Son Square, Ho Chi Minh City. Doubles from $190. Phone +84 8 3823 4999; see caravellehotel.com.
When to go
Hanoi is best in autumn (mid-September to end of November) when it's drier but not too cold. Ho Chi Minh City's dry season runs from December to April, when temperatures can be high but the humidity is lower.
Drinking there
Cama Atk, 73A Mai Hac De, Hanoi; see cama-atk.com. Closed Sunday to Tuesday.
The Rooftop, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi. Phone +84 4 3946 1901; see therooftop.vn. Open seven days.
Chill Skybar, AB Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 3827 2372; see chillsaigon.com.
Rooftop Garden, Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue Boulevard, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 3829 2185; see rexhotelvietnam.com.
Yoko Bar, 22A Nguyen Thi Dieu, Ho Chi Minh City. Open seven days.
Eating there
Pho Gia Truyen, 49 Bat Dan, Hanoi. Open 7-10am.
Ly Club, 4 Le Phung Hieu, Hanoi. Phone +84 4 3936 3069; see lyclub.vn.
Lemongrass, 4 Nguyen Thiep, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 3822 0496.
Nha Hang Ngon, 160 Pasteur Street, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 3827 7131.
Pho 2000, 1-3 Phan Chu Trinh, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 882 2278. There's another one in district 1, 26A Le Thanh Ton, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone +84 8 829 2612.
Shopping there
Hanoi Gallery, 42 Cau Go Hang Bac, Hanoi. Phone +84 4 3824 1854.
Ben Thanh Market, Le Loi, Ho Chi Minh City.
Sightseeing there
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, corner of Ngoc Ha and Doi Can, Hanoi. Closed October-November. Free entry.
Hoa Lo Prison Museum, corner of Pho Hoa Lo and Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi. Phone +84 4 3824 6358. Closed Monday. Entry 20,000 dong (91¢).
Ho Chi Minh Museum, Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City. Entry 10,000 dong.
War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Street, Ho Chi Minh City. Open daily. Phone +84 8 3930 5153. Entry 15,000 dong.
Tommy's Tours, 3 Le Ngoc Han, Vung Tau. Phone +84 6 4351 5181

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread