The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Minison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post
I did not notice her pussy as she had a very thick bush and she also kept her legs together. The bush was same colour as her hair, a light brown.
If only you had persuade her to show you her pussy!
Old 10-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post
I did not notice her pussy as she had a very thick bush and she also kept her legs together. The bush was same colour as her hair, a light brown.

Alamak, see so much still say she is not as good haha.

What happened afterwards? Was there tension with her or further sightings?
Old 11-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Hope this is the right thread to share this post.

Yesterday went drinking at one of the bistros with 2 other friends. One of them is the ex boss of a KTV (now shut due to covid). The bistro we went had a number of the girls from his last time ktv. Last night he was just a customer like us.

I used to frequent his ktv last time too. Had a number of the girls there last time. After a few drinks, we getting high. Then he start sharing about which girls at his ktv last time was easy to up. Now then I know as a boss, it was easy for him to up his girls. He said he tried not to be too close to his girls in case some will get possessive and create tension. But he is still a man. Facing with so many pretty and fuckable girls, he cannot resist too. So he has up quite a number of them, including some of the mummies.

Although I have always suspect this kind of thing happening, but hearing from the horse mouth make it different. Especially when I know who the girls are. Hearing him share some of the steamy stories really make me excited.

One of the stories involve a girl working at the bistro too. So I fast hand fast leg get the mummy in and ask for the girl. But she has too many tables already but i pull string a bit and manage to get the girl out after that. Fuck her brains out after that with the stories from the ktv boss fresh in my mind. I made her suck me and swallow just like one of the scenes the ktv boss described to us. The feeling damn shiok.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro pls share the stories of yr ktv boss will be more interesting

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 11-01-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. If the ktv boss is a man, sure has desire, just like any other men. It's only a matter of makan in his own joint, or makan in other's joints.
Most the WL are there to make money and have a price tag on them. Once the price and offer are right, then the rest is a done deal.
In the older days, the WL tend to offer more GFE and the damage were lower, and occasional FOC. Even before the pandemic, its harder to find those with ample GFE, needless to say, FOC.
Wonder when the pandemic finally settles down, what becomes the night club scene? Would tipping and ST/LT costs doubled or tripled?
Old 11-01-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
poptam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro pls share the stories of yr ktv boss will be more interesting
Agreed bro. It would be more interesting if the boss fucked in front of his girls
Old 11-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Jealous attention whore with a stinky attitude...

Did you go further with her ?
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

[Sorry deleted. Kena complained too much info. Might compromise identity]

Last edited by ILoveV; 12-01-2022 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting inside stories
Thxs bro ILoveV

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 15-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
[Sorry deleted. Kena complained too much info. Might compromise identity]
Oh didn't get to read your post, maybe another scaled down version?
Old 03-03-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Hi people, I've finally have some time to pen down an encounter over the CNY period which is an ex-boss, let's call her Angie. As it's quite recent, I can still remember some important details.

A little introduction of Angie. I've worked under her for about 3 years before heading for another company but we've remain good friends ever since.

She's a nice, decent Chinese lady with shoulder length black hair, stands at about 1.62M. Although most people will rate her looks at about 5/6 (maybe that's why she's still single), she has a huge rack which I guess is about D (not sure if she's padded)?

Although she has a huge rack, she's always dressed decently at work, as in you can't even spot her cleavage. She's serious about getting things done but knows each of her staff personally which I respect a great deal until today.

She's probably mid thirties now and shuttles between her own place (recently bought) and her mum's. Outside of work, she's easy going and can talk about everything under the sky. She looks younger than her age probably by about 5 years and is a jogging freak.

I'm the last visitor on her list (there's a quota over CNY) so I dropped by at about 5pm. I pressed the doorbell and was greeted by a familiar face (it wasn't Angie), she was my understudy when I resigned for another company, let's call her Mia (I'll save her story for another day).

Mia is reporting to Angie and she seems happy to see me, 'come on in, Angie's inside'. So I left my shoes outside and popped right in with my mandarin oranges. Angie's own place is a two room unit and looks pretty large for her.

Angie looks the same and the three of us were having a good time catching up on good old days and the future. Mia needed to leave for another appointment about 20 or 30 minutes into the conversation so she excused herself to the bathroom before going off.

Angie usually have me as the last guest so that I can stay for dinner (she ordered delivery this time).

I sense an air of worry in her voice but before I can say anything, she wanted to go for a shower before dinner (she looks tired perhaps from entertaining all her earlier guests?) and I thought it's a good idea to let her mind settle down.

Think I'll stop here before continuing, need to work on something, stay tuned!
Old 03-03-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
AriaJade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Something exciting happening?
Old 03-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
brece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro taegukgi. Look forward to next update!
Old 04-03-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 10
AlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more updates please.
Same camping here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1