The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
crazyjoejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Was at Guo Hui and 18 Palace a few weeks ago, Guo Hui is so expensive me an one friend ended with a liquor bill of 7k rmb and about 3k rmb for the dj, waiter and managers fees then we both had 2 girls each took one home so at the end of the night total bill came to around 20k rmb, I got to say the girls are quite good looking but it's way overpriced. The girl i took back looked like chinese actress li xiao lu 李小璐, later on she told me she spent quite alot of money having plastic surgery done to her eyes, nose and chin pretty extreme but this was all paid by someone who was sponsoring her in the past.

As with 18 Palace it's slightly downscale in comparison to Guo Hui but still really expensive.
Old 23-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
josephoneone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjoejoe View Post
Was at Guo Hui and 18 Palace a few weeks ago, Guo Hui is so expensive me an one friend ended with a liquor bill of 7k rmb and about 3k rmb for the dj, waiter and managers fees then we both had 2 girls each took one home so at the end of the night total bill came to around 20k rmb, I got to say the girls are quite good looking but it's way overpriced. The girl i took back looked like chinese actress li xiao lu 李小璐, later on she told me she spent quite alot of money having plastic surgery done to her eyes, nose and chin pretty extreme but this was all paid by someone who was sponsoring her in the past.

As with 18 Palace it's slightly downscale in comparison to Guo Hui but still really expensive.
they select best ga fr near by cost is there, this place is more for business. holiday can see uni. students. can get ga HP for 1-2K over night, really want gf type can go baby face dicso by luck only.
Old 23-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephoneone View Post
they select best ga fr near by cost is there, this place is more for business. holiday can see uni. students. can get ga HP for 1-2K over night, really want gf type can go baby face dicso by luck only.
Any tips on how to get uni students???
Old 24-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any tips on how to get uni students???

go to university town! plenty of uni students there!
i even attach a map for you.. hee hee!

Old 24-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgoal View Post
go to university town! plenty of uni students there!
i even attach a map for you.. hee hee!

hey bro, so you are saying just go to university town see any girl you fancy then go straight up to them an ask if they are keen, um i don't think that will work right...
Old 24-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Try 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山。。。

Yes bro, that's the place.. but i highly recommend you to go to the one i mentioned above to get a blowjob or fj instead of just a hj with massage..

This is the process you will receive at the place i mentioned..

1. Step in, go into a room, mamasan will ask you what type of girls you like...

2. girls come in batch of 4-5 at a time, in order of pricing... 400, 500, 600, 700 etc...

3. select the girl you like..

4. Choose room.. 168rmb (normal room) 298rmb (suite)

5. Go into room, sit on sofa, girl will prepare towels and bring you a drink of your choice...

6. Depending on price category, 700rmb and above got striptease dance.. The girl will ask you to lie on the bed, change into a see through shirt, stockings and heels, and strip while dancing for you...

7. 1st shot.. Girl will strip you and start to do bj, then cowgirl... can choose to just have bj for 1st shot if you like...

8. after 1st shot, go into shower and the girl will rubba rubba you... soap you, rub away dead skin with a cloth, ask if u want to have a steam bath attached in the toilet... wash you thoroughly, ass rim, blow job again, rubba again, shoot if you can and if u want..

9. dry up, lie down on the bed, girl will dig your ears for you, ask if u want to trim your nails... back rub with hot ginger and oil...

10. vacuum machine your back with water, dunno how to describe to you... basically the take a mouthful of water, and suck your back...

11. ass rim again, with all sort of pattern.. crackling candy, jelly, vibrator...

12. turn over... blow job with hot and cold water, jelly, crackling candy, vibrator, mint candy....

13. FJ...

14. after releasing, the girl will clean you up with a alcohol soaked towel, which is lighted with fire.. they say to keep didi healthy...

15. shower again.. wash clean clean... get dressed, pay the girl tip...

16. go downstairs, pay for the room charges, and go home a happy man...

Hi,

I will be going GZ in August. Wondering if this info is updated or there Are some changes?

I will b staying in holiday inn cos wife wana shop and as for me free to roam.

Wondering if anyone can input more info so tat I can do my live firing.

Appreciate is massage with full service.

Or anyone going during this period ?

Or any suggestion of which hotel as is good for my wife to shop and also near e if for live firing?

Sorry As is my first time going there. Thks in adv
Old 25-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hey bro, so you are saying just go to university town see any girl you fancy then go straight up to them an ask if they are keen, um i don't think that will work right...

bro joe, u so handsome...
u dont even need to go up to them.
the uni students will flock to you!
Old 25-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgoal View Post
bro joe, u so handsome...
u dont even need to go up to them.
the uni students will flock to you!
lol I wish that was the case, maybe for you but definitely not in my case..
Old 26-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestor View Post
Hi,

I will be going GZ in August. Wondering if this info is updated or there Are some changes?

I will b staying in holiday inn cos wife wana shop and as for me free to roam.

Wondering if anyone can input more info so tat I can do my live firing.

Appreciate is massage with full service.

Or anyone going during this period ?

Or any suggestion of which hotel as is good for my wife to shop and also near e if for live firing?

Sorry As is my first time going there. Thks in adv
bro, which holiday inn?
Old 26-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Sorry off hand now can't rem is which but I know once you step out of the hotel is shopping and makan paradise. Will chk with her tonite.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Planning on coming to GZ later this year in Oct. Plan to do a tourist 5 day tour of Guilin first then fly from Guilin to GZ.
Never booked a flight within China before. What is the best time to book a flight within China. Looked at some flight booking just now but prices very expensive for such a short distance and 1 hr flight??

Or would it be cheaper when I arrive in Guilin and book a flight from travel agent and fly out about 5 days from that time?
Or maybe take a train but saw that it takes almost 12hrs by train??
Any ideas.

Thanks bro for any info.

FZ
Old 27-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Planning on coming to GZ later this year in Oct. Plan to do a tourist 5 day tour of Guilin first then fly from Guilin to GZ.
Never booked a flight within China before. What is the best time to book a flight within China. Looked at some flight booking just now but prices very expensive for such a short distance and 1 hr flight??

Or would it be cheaper when I arrive in Guilin and book a flight from travel agent and fly out about 5 days from that time?
Or maybe take a train but saw that it takes almost 12hrs by train??
Any ideas.

Thanks bro for any info.

FZ
Yes, local travel agents can usually get you much cheaper domesicflight fares. Especially if you tell them that your timing is quite flexible.

I've even managed to save as much as half the fare just by leaving on a quite early flight versus one just a couple hours later on the same day.

Also try using more than one travel agent (there's usually quite a few in any cities - especially in places like Guilin which is a tourist town) and keep working one against the other - individual travel agents works closer with one particular airline versus another to build up their billing volume to achieve higher levels of rebate.

SEAJ
Old 27-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Planning on..... What is the best time to book a flight within China. Looked at some flight booking just now but prices very expensive for such a short distance and 1 hr flight??

FZ
You can try Ctrip. Most of the time, it is cheapest around 7-14 days before the departure date. For domestic flight, usually I will take Hainan airline as it is the only 5* airline in China. Last time I took Air China, the food is really CMI, tasteless porridge + an egg + a packeted preserved chicken wing.....
Old 27-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bluey6116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im staying at the four seasons tonight. Any nearby places where i can choose girls like Hai Lang in Shanghai? anyone here wants to go play tonight? PM me?
Old 27-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
You can try Ctrip. Most of the time, it is cheapest around 7-14 days before the departure date. For domestic flight, usually I will take Hainan airline as it is the only 5* airline in China. Last time I took Air China, the food is really CMI, tasteless porridge + an egg + a packeted preserved chicken wing.....
The only problem with Hainan Air is that they only have limited flight to same destination a day, if the flight got cancel for some reason (breakdown/weather issue/etc) you will not be able to switch to another flight or different airline, you can only wait or fly the next day unless you spend extra money to buy a new ticket from a different airline.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1