The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glox View Post
An I newbie in this field. Going batam for 2 day 1 night on Monday via Deal.com.sg

Will be staying at Harris resort.
How much time does it take from Harris to nongsa entertainment city ? If take by taxi, how much does it cost for per ride. Going with 2 Friend.

And cewek means? Woman ? What is 1 juta? Sorry I suppose all these are Malay term.

How old does the lady is? Cos my friend and I are 22 this year. Dont want to go out wit lady which is 30-40 years old

Thanks for your advise.
For any1 planning to go Batam and bonk in Nagoya, FFS dun ever stay at Harris or those wulu wulu hotels. There are lots of Hotels in Nagoya with value for the same or even less money. If you read about all the stuff in Forum and still choose to stay there, pls standby more soap and tibits.
Old 14-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Glox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What do you mean by standby more soap and tidbits?

Maybe we might not stay at Harris. We bought the deal for 68$ each include ferry and hotel stay.

So when we go Nagoya, might book a budget room there to overnight.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Macms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
An I newbie in this field. Going batam for 2 day 1 night on Monday via Deal.com.sg

Will be staying at Harris resort.
How much time does it take from Harris to nongsa entertainment city ? If take by taxi, how much does it cost for per ride. Going with 2 Friend.

And cewek means? Woman ? What is 1 juta? Sorry I suppose all these are Malay term.
N
How old does the lady is? Cos my friend and I are 22 this year. Dont want to go out wit lady which is 30-40 years old

Thanks for your advise.
Harris hotel is near Batam Center Mall. Other than mall, nothing is in that area. Taxi to NED is maybe 20 min, depend on traffic. Taxi costs vary by hotel. There is a metered taxi company (need to search a few pages back in this thread for phone number). There cabs are nice and new, very professional. If just looking for lady and not pubs, go to Nagoya Mall. Lots of booking places behind the mall.
You may want to download map that someone posted a few pages back. Very good work. Shows most the booking places you've read about. Have fun.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Bro, he is staying at Harris Resort, not Harris Hotel. Harris Hotel is still not so bad, got Batam Center Mall just opposite it. Harris Resort is like more than 35 mins away from Nagoya and please, Glox, if you book a girl and bring her to Harris Resort, please be kind to give her a bit more tips to cover her returrn journey back.

Glox, cewek => female, cowok => male, 1 juta =>1 million rupiah, bahasa indonesia. Girls in joints range from 18 y/o to 30+, may have younger ones but most will tell you 18/19/20 and up. You don't have to choose those 30+ or 40+ if you don't want to. Just go inside the joint and if no suitable one, then just leave. Some OKTs will pass sarcastic remarks but most are fine.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
Hi bros,i booked a room at goodway hotel thru booking.com ...so will i pay using mu credit card or using cash? (cause it states that payment would be made using IDR currency.....
No worries. If you pay buy CC, they will charge you in IDR. Then your CC issuer will convert it into your origin currency in your next statement. Normally I would charge it to my CC cos when converted back, the rates are slightly better.

Last edited by Trex222; 14-03-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Macms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Bro, he is staying at Harris Resort, not Harris Hotel.
Yeah, you are right. Mis-read, my bad.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
MusaNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody have anyreliable driver contact numbers?
Old 14-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
MusaNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

19th - 21st March. 3D 2N trip to Batam...
Interested anyone?
Old 14-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,

Maybe tomorrow evening I go Batam lah and come back on Friday.

Last burst of fire before my night flight to Qatar, ha ha ha.

Any brudders in Batam? I blanjah you eat dinner.

Thank you brudders.
Old 14-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Sorry, i read quite a few thread but still don't quite undersstand the concept.

Does the OKT or local speak English ? Like taxi driver, shop owner, food stall owner. Do they understand english ?

And those joints to look for cewek, what is it called ? Is like singapore fish tank ? Any joint that is near Harris Resort ?

And most probably my friend and I will be going to Pub at night. So I think we will have to go to NED.
Old 14-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, i read quite a few thread but still don't quite undersstand the concept.

Does the OKT or local speak English ? Like taxi driver, shop owner, food stall owner. Do they understand english ?

And those joints to look for cewek, what is it called ? Is like singapore fish tank ? Any joint that is near Harris Resort ?

And most probably my friend and I will be going to Pub at night. So I think we will have to go to NED.

OKT usually use mix of hokkien and english. Most of the store owners( chinese speak hokkien or teochew). Most taxi drivers can speak some english, as foreign tourist are their targets.

THe joints are usually labelled as MASSAGE CENTRES. Some go by the name and it is know for what type of business. You go in, and the gals are there for you to choose. There are many listed. Most of them are in NED( nagoya entertainment district). E.g. Barry Indah, Queens, New berlian, Dynasty, Flamingo... These are close to each other, near Formosa Hotel.

HARRIS RESORT IS FAR AWAY, about 30 minutes away from nagoya. Make sure you have proper transport back. Going to PUBs? There are many pubs in Nagoya/Jodoh area, near the McDonalds( harmoni hotel).

For your case, if you are staying at Harris, I do suggest go to town earlier, to get the gals, have a short time of fun before coming back. Gals are on high demand on Friday nites to Sunday. And if you go late, they are the left overs. Make sure you got your transport ready if you are going to get real drunk.
Have fun

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

I'll be heading to batam on Monday. Guess supply will be more then demand.

Okay, as for the joint. It's called massage palour. If I fancy for massage, their girls will do it too ?

As for booking the girls, when I see a girl I like, tell the oKT and he will arrange ? Can bring her out immediately or at a agreeable time ?

And let's say since I'm staying very far away from
NED. Will the girl at the massage parlor do short time instead of booking for whole day ?
Old 14-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My plan now is, day time do some outdoor activities like paint ball and go kart then shopping. Proceed back hotel to bath the. Head to NED for drinking and massage with plus plus.

Or is there another choice like day time go NED do booking for girls and tell OKT that we will be back at night to bring the girls out ?
Old 14-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My plan now is, day time do some outdoor activities like paint ball and go kart then shopping. Proceed back hotel to bath the. Head to NED for drinking and massage with plus plus.

Or is there another choice like day time go NED do booking for girls and tell OKT that we will be back at night to bring the girls out ?
I guess your choice is better to go to NED to have dinner and have a short time there. Once you book the gals, you bring them out, until the next day, that is LT. Short time, there are also, in most pick up joints, e.g New Berlian, Queens, massage82.

Massage with specials and spa facilities : ALtalanta Spa, Trinity Spa, Newton Massage and Spa in Nagoya area.

By the way, massage last call for business is about 10 PM. So you want to have fun with massage, go before that.

Pubs in tat area is behind Mcdonalds, near Harmoni. Plenty of joints. Sorry, cant provide more info since I am not a pubbing person.

However, in Makan places such as Utama foodcourt, A2, Harbourbay, lovely garden, windsor, etc, there are plenty of gals serving beer. cost about 26K rupiah per bottle, and it is a good place to drink at nite, with plenty of gals to look at( beer service gals), espeically A2 and lovely garden, windsor. Food is cheap, and many cheongsters take their gals out there to makan as well. 90% of the gals( WL) wear high heels and shorts or revealing clothes.

Massage with Plus plus, read my signature.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
Eagle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

Maybe tomorrow evening I go Batam lah and come back on Friday.

Last burst of fire before my night flight to Qatar, ha ha ha.

Any brudders in Batam? I blanjah you eat dinner.

Thank you brudders.
Brother. Too bad. I will be there on monday.
You can belanja me steak at WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread