The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Woots nice MRs bro! Got me interested in this passion and woohoo! Connie is back!
Is Connie angpai previously ? I can see how she can be esp for syt lovers and old Chee Koh peks like me haha. Ohhh but to have her lips on my sausage mm mm lol
Old 08-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is one of the Best!euphoriaz is one of the Best!euphoriaz is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
This ML also switch to FL

http://$$$$$$.com/siwa/1197.html
Wow that is An Er or Ella.. quite a surprise that she would turn to the dark side
Old 08-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Wow that is An Er or Ella.. quite a surprise that she would turn to the dark side
Another one is Rain. Also turned FL.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 12
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Wah nowadays all turn fl
Old 08-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
oldfisher is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.shenhua69.com/cooling/

Tried this petite young thing and got lots of GFE + good massage + nice sensual special service

worth the $$ paid for 2 HJ

RTM planned for this weekend
Old 08-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tonyma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros...

http://www.shenhua69.com/carly

visited her and like to share simple FR with you.

Look: 7/10 (Nice big eyes - talk to you kind )
Massage: 8/10 (Very relaxing & comfortable )
Sensual : 8/10 Good lover type,got feelings type.Try different positions for HDLY,showing off her nice BB .

Overall : I like , and will RTM for lover , special kind of feeling
Old 08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Qazwert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
Just returned from latest JG session today with Cat Yaya, this time after her new advert with LTD. I am very suprised of the recent few negative comments about her service and JG don't feel like JG.. if hers is not JG, then I don't know what is.. *shrugs*

Felt weird about the comments, because I have been to many rtms for her JG sessions and have find that this is as authentic as a JG would get, and her service has always been top notch. I tried quite a few JGs and find Cat's one of the best, with super bonus of good looks and body!

I find that Cat does not use her beauty or body to get customers, but her excellent JG skills and massage which is continuously improving over time. And JG is indeed her forte and testament to that is the many good reviews.
Totally agreed with you, Bro. Went to her for JG recently and I felt quite satisfied with her skill and attitude. Definitely will RTM once vitamin M recharges.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LittleRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from visiting Passion from LTD. Promised her that I will write something for her, to give her some support. As she's new and worth supporting.

Place: nothing much to describe
Boobs: C, fair n soft, cannot use words to describe well
Massage: Her skills are good. not too hard n painful.
HJ: definitely good enough to make me almost cum, then relax and repeat it a few times before letting me release. Her skills is good. Better than some so-called JG.
RTM: of course
Old 08-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Is Connie angpai previously ? I can see how she can be esp for syt lovers and old Chee Koh peks like me haha. Ohhh but to have her lips on my sausage mm mm lol
Hmmm dun think she was exactly an Angpai (some bros dun enjoy her as much but I guess different preferences and chemistry) but she was one of the younger, prettier and high playability girl I recently tried till she went off radar for a while. Her looks and overall package (though small boobs) quite gum me even though I haven't got to RTM and she is quite exp compared to the rest.

Bro ur comment quite suggestive wor. She does that now ah? Or u wishing she do that?
Old 08-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

MR for Hanis
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=533674

personally for me it's a miss, cos I had better expectations for her looks

looks: she's definitely young looking...but size wise she's a big on the bigger side. +15% to face size.
boobs: nice C. sensitive nipples.
massage: quite good. she knows how to give proper hard massage
specials: roaming limited to top, different from what's advertised. maybe we din have the rapport?
hj: was not bad. slow and sensual. she also asked if i preferred slow or faster speed. the release came while tuning her.

rtm: it's a no to me, cos i had thought she would be slim like in the pics. she's about 161-162cm, weight I estimate around 55kg.

I'm hoping to have an appt with Xiaomi or Hoshi next. any bros here to recommend who's better?

do up my points if you think my mr is useful. thanks!
Old 08-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Wah nowadays all turn fl
Once a whore always a whore.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
harpyoga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpyoga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just had a session with Delight
slightly chubby girl with cherry attitude
during massage, she will keep asking if press here is ok, knead there is good enough for me
we had tons of laughter and jokes throughout the whole session
i can say we both enjoyed each other's company very much
not the best looking around but definitely one of those few very willing to please you
Old 08-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Unfortunately I didn't get to see yuko carefully so cannot comment. She was looking away from me when I came out like she knew she did a bait and switch.. Bodywise passion has a nice body, face might be a bit more variable for people but like I said, I grew to appreciate it over the course of the hour lol.
Here is my mr on Passion
Location: can be better as its not a corner unit. Nice and clean single bedder. Shower compartment...well, if two can squeeze in will be good.

Look: Smiling face, quite attractive with sexy figure, tall too. Proportionate firm boobs and very nice to hold. If were to compare to Yuko, I still choose Passion (Perhaps I prefer not-so SYT)

Massage: Opted for 1 HJ, so proceeded to Massage. She has the techniques. Very thorough from head to toes. Her hands were warm too. The last technique was to rub her hands and warmed my back. So it felt shiok. In terms of massage skill, I rated her above Holiday and below Nadine.

Sensual: Oh boy!! U got to try it yourself. Hahaha.

RTM: Definitely.

Last edited by herotan; 09-12-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Smallbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted a massage badly and was trying to find BAOER only to realise that she has changed name to MOMMA. Almost thought she rtc and I would miss her so badly but fortunately not. Messaged her and confirmed a timeslot with her. Like before she always welcomes me with her warm smile and held my hand in. I told her that I have been having backaches recently and she straight away replied me that she knows what to do. Took a shower and started the session proper. It was already very late and she told me I was the last customer of the day but her service never once let me down. She is really a very hardworking girl and puts in her best effort to ensure every minute spent with her is worth every penny spent. I asked her if she was tired and if she wanted to take a rest and just chat with me but replied me that it was alright without hesitation. Such sincerity and service are really hard to come by these days. As usual I tipped her and left a happy man. Bros out there I highly recommend this gem to all of you. It is not a daily thing for me to write MRs but I am sharing this experience because I find that she is worth my time.

https://thesbf.shop/showth...1#post13933301
Old 08-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: MR for KAYLEE 可厘

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Her overall massage improved. She has excellent time management, fully utilised the full hour. In terms of looks, definitely at least a 7.5/10 and some guys might even be kced by her smile.

RTM: She's difficult to book...
Just RTM Kaylee today, and I agree that she has improved in both the massage and sensual aspects. She's started doing BM now which was not part of her services when I first visited her a couple of weeks ago. Still learning though, so pls manage your expectations when it comes to BM and HDLY

Had a nice time chatting with her during the session and didn't have any commercial feel this time round. More like a good friend who gives you a massage and HJ

Will RTM again if I can get a suitable time slot because I did enjoy her company (not in the KC sense though)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1