The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Wow u power bro can up so fast
Depend on luck, all not can meet first time can up liao...

Lucky I up her yesterday, she sms me today she code red... Tonight meeting me again, she mention yesterday no time to taste my kkj...
Old 03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Highest ROI of $3 u can ever achieve..

Power bro....
What is ROI?
Old 03-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wga012001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

ROI = Return On Investment.

$3 for a fuck is really a big score :-)
Old 03-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 23
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Return On Investment.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
singabhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had fun with those ... Note: will not be shared ctc ... Its just for ur fun bros.

Although i can share other maid ... But need another one maid or local women who can meet me weekdays or Saturday for fun.
I can pay a bit ...

Note: pls don't pm me if u don't have share...
Old 03-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another find ...she not maid she's working F&B. been chatting for 5 month and did meet up few times can ruba n kiss. last month i was working till 2am and she off day and went clubbing with room mates. she told me someone (Indian guy) put things in her drink n was dancing behind her, she not a drinker and feel tipsy. so she message me to pick her up as she wants to go home. as raining just stop after work go find her and relax in park with ruba n kisses. she feels hot that may the reason of drink been spike. she wanted go with me but she has no id with her so i say its better i sent her home then next day evening i meet her again bring her massage. massage her next day and meet her then to hotel. after shower she lay on bed and i massage her back then boobs then is history with this a bit chubby girl. she was very horny wets n tights happy man
Old 03-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singabhi View Post

Had fun with those ... Note: will not be shared ctc ... Its just for ur fun bros.

Although i can share other maid ... But need another one maid or local women who can meet me weekdays or Saturday for fun.
I can pay a bit ...

Note: pls don't pm me if u don't have share...
she posted those boobs of her in badoo? wah lan eh, online prostitute also not so daring leh.
Yesterday was down with luck. Rush down to meet one maid after work. keep saying i look like a married man, ask her tomorrow meet her i buy her dinner, she happy say ok. last night still chatting, this morning say she don't anyhow meet and block me, wtf.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
singabhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
she posted those boobs of her in badoo? wah lan eh, online prostitute also not so daring leh.
Yesterday was down with luck. Rush down to meet one maid after work. keep saying i look like a married man, ask her tomorrow meet her i buy her dinner, she happy say ok. last night still chatting, this morning say she don't anyhow meet and block me, wtf.

What do u mean bro? I don't understand what did u mention above post?
Old 03-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Had similar experience with a maid in landed bukit timah area.. happily teased her that i pay her for bj or sex in car. She said ok when she off next sat. next day continue teasing if she shave.. asked her to send me pussy pic then suddenly said she poor but not loose... and started lecturing how low class i am etc... wtf.....
Old 03-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
all you mangkoks who keep asking to be spoonfed like a baby, for contacts, please -- there are so many tips here, please read through.

Last edited by preacher1010; 08-11-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singabhi View Post
What do u mean bro? I don't understand what did u mention above post?
look at your first photo, on its right hand top corner. only badoo users will understand what i mean.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

I saw it....haha
Old 03-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher1010 View Post
My horny, sex machine.

And all you mangkoks who keep asking to be spoonfed like a baby, for contacts, please -- there are so many tips here, please read through.
Open your mouths, and you will open their pussy.

If you still lazy, then stay home like a good mama's boy and masturbate to the many boob pics here.

Wow totally agree bro well say all r hard work
Old 04-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Ok... Yesterday sms her after my work. Reply me that meeting point is the same. When met, she hold my hand and lead me to staircase.

Climb up 2-3 storey high, she stopped and pull my head towards her and start our tougue fight. My hands automatic attack her Neh Neh...

While I'm sat down on the staircase, I slowly take out my kkj... She stared and said "wake up already"... Then she start to kiss and suck it... Starting was like normal, in my mind, her skills confirm lose to those FL... Slowly the pace increase, my kkj are cover by her saliva... And I CIM... She choked but she never let go from her mouth... Maybe I'm pressing on her head.

After releasing my last drop of cum, I let go of my hands. She faster spit out and said "So many"...She mention for the time being she will help me BBBJ first until her period are over...

Shiok man...

Wear back my pant and I kiss her chin. Went down and we walk our separate way...

Another free session and she never mention about money.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Ok... Yesterday sms her after my work. Reply me that meeting point is the same. When met, she hold my hand and lead me to staircase.

Climb up 2-3 storey high, she stopped and pull my head towards her and start our tougue fight. My hands automatic attack her Neh Neh...

While I'm sat down on the staircase, I slowly take out my kkj... She stared and said "wake up already"... Then she start to kiss and suck it... Starting was like normal, in my mind, her skills confirm lose to those FL... Slowly the pace increase, my kkj are cover by her saliva... And I CIM... She choked but she never let go from her mouth... Maybe I'm pressing on her head.

After releasing my last drop of cum, I let go of my hands. She faster spit out and said "So many"...She mention for the time being she will help me BBBJ first until her period are over...

Shiok man...

Wear back my pant and I kiss her chin. Went down and we walk our separate way...

Another free session and she never mention about money.
bruh, u are the luckiest man in singapore right now! dont let her go anytime soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1