The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bugs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

This is my first TR. I spent 3 days 3 nights in Batam. Below is the report..

Friday - 10am.. took a ferry from JB (I prefer taking the ferry from S'pore though)

Arrived at Batam centre and had my regular 'driver' waiting for me. This time i went with 3 other cheongsters. We checked in at Asean hotel. Decent size room, clean and cheap. About RM80 per night.

After check in our 'driver' took us to the normal aquariums. First stop was Sedona KTV. Here i found my 'darling' for the whole trip. She was a 17++ year old Chinese Indonesian mix. She was a small petite girl with ample tits.

She was shy at first but by the second day she was posing nude for my camera. Sex was great.

Basically, it was sex, food, drinks and pure sinful fun for the three days. All but 1 of my freinds had an awesome time there.

Batam has not let me down yet.....
Old 25-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vampy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i'm new here. hope any kind bros out there can intro any places to get FL or working girls in batam who could at least able to communicate in english. if possible able to direct me to find cina FL.
Thanks
Old 25-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Hmm ... No mention about the motive of the murder. Crime of passion? or robbery cum murder?
Also there was another fella who entered the victim's room. No mention about this fella's role/involvement, if any?
Rumour says that the victim check-in with a cewek. But no mention about the cewek in the news.

If my memory don't fail me, I've seen the victim before a couple of times in Batam. He was always seen with the same cewek when checking out. I recognise that she is from a certain joint, but can't remember exactly which one joint she is from. I remember her face though.
Ps: Uncle D, this cewek more tiny than your tiny cat hor.
hmmm, lu wu confirm bor?? dun simply smear people's name ler.......report said he good family man, good husband and good father......unless u die die very very sure it;s him, then errr......you confirm this with BTman??
Old 25-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirm with the hotel staff is enough olidi. anyway, bros should cheong with care in this cowboys` country. trust no one and always change hotels and don`t get too friendly with the hotels` staff. my one cent`s worth.
Old 26-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri
confirm with the hotel staff is enough olidi. anyway, bros should cheong with care in this cowboys` country. trust no one and always change hotels and don`t get too friendly with the hotels` staff.
.... an the local rivers also - they might know how much you bring but they sure got eyes to see the ways you spend.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Rumour says that the victim check-in with a cewek. But no mention about the cewek in the news.

If my memory don't fail me, I've seen the victim before a couple of times in Batam. He was always seen with the same cewek when checking out. I recognise that she is from a certain joint, but can't remember exactly which one joint she is from. I remember her face though.
Check in with cewek is from rumours
Check out with cewek is seen by you

so you confirmed the victim go Batam got kio kway

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
hmmm, lu wu confirm bor?? dun simply smear people's name ler.......report said he good family man, good husband and good father......unless u die die very very sure it;s him, then errr......you confirm this with BTman??

NBzzzz ah wu wa eh tai chi...??!!!
Old 26-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns
Hi Ronsee:

Well, I agree what u said the FOC FL girl was really pretty , she will perform whatever u order her and I really like her deep throat skill. When she saw me again in villa and disco, I feel so pai see, as I never book her again. As for Tiya, 26yr slightly old, she not as pretty as the FOC FL but she looked the girl next door to me. She will service u like her long time boyfriend, that why I had 11 shot 4 miss in two day, ( knn bk to Sin sick for 5 day due to over ramming)hihihi. I hardly book the same girl as u know me, if next trip I can’t find another better FL cewek I may thinking of booking her back or may be play dama together with the FOC girl if I can find her again in disco. I also pei fu yr no 1 guy, as he can anyhow grab the girl who by pass her. I hope I could also do that…hahaha but better prepare my ass blow out.
Hello Bro Bochuns,

This No 1 guy in Bravo/ Santana is actually not the real boss of the discos. But hes the most experience person in running nightlife entertainment thats why he is incharge of the 2 Discos in Balai. I understand the Planet Ozone disco in Batam used to be managed by him too. Well most girls there noes who he is thats why they dont mind flirting with him

Well like i said, not to worries, theres lots of nice girls ard as u have seen so even if you wana change girl after the first day its no problems.

Take care
Old 26-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
NBzzzz ah wu wa eh tai chi...??!!!
NBzzzz, you are the MAN of BATAM....Batam eh tai zi not ask you ask who??
Old 26-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
.... an the local rivers also - they might know how much you bring but they sure got eyes to see the ways you spend.
Correction - and the local drivers also

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
izzit you supposed to write
Batam kio kway eh tai zhee not ask you ask who?

Why u free to post here, but no free to reply me whether you going or not?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
izzit you supposed to write
Batam kio kway eh tai zhee not ask you ask who?

Why u free to post here, but no free to reply me whether you going or not?
huh?? next week ma.....can reply next week right?? dun be song bo song tio sms......knn, all the telcos share price sky rocket....

how's that CB anyhow Tu? didn't know guy can produces milk from the dick.....
Old 26-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh?? next week ma.....can reply next week right?? dun be song bo song tio sms......knn, all the telcos share price sky rocket....

how's that CB anyhow Tu? didn't know guy can produces milk from the dick.....
ok lor, nx wk then u confirm, if not enuff seat, you sit on the floor

dick got milk what's so big fuck? his dick can produce oil then I sure inform you go and suck his dick 1 lah .. oil leh, more expensive than gold

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:

You think I = Walikota Batam huh??!
Old 26-04-2006, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely rubbish... 1 barrel of oil now cost around US$70... u know how much will 1 barrel of gold cost or not?????

Quote:

.. oil leh, more expensive than gold

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1