The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Hi All,

Just received a message from Leslie of Body Concept that she would be settling down soon. Congrats to her on a new chapter in her life.

Will update if have more info.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 09-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Hi All,

Just received a message from Leslie of Body Concept that she would be settling down soon. Congrats to her on a new chapter in her life.

wat u mean?
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It means she's getting hitched, probably married.

Who's the guy? One of her customers? I know she's a divorcee with one daughter. So it's a second wind
Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

yup ... her significant other half not granting her green light to continue. Too bad for us, good for her, lucky for him.

She has been a wonderful lady and always enjoyed my time with her.

For bros who have been her kind clients, she appreciates your past support.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 10-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

when's leslie last day? what a waste. but good for her loh
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sivagod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh shit man ! i'm terribly devastated n haf dis void feeling of no longer having leslie ard. wat a gr8 personality ! very nice person indeed ! its a gr8 loss to haf a gd masseusse. im feelin extremely sad sad sad !
Old 11-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Finally got a chance to visit the charming early 40s lady Leslie in the joint in Level 4, nearest to the toilet, Body ConXXXX. Went there twice.

First time I went, perhaps I am a stranger, she gave me a good decent hard massage which I quite enjoy. I am allowed to strip totally and she would occassionally pat my butt when I get a bit naughty and touch her legs.

For her age, she still has that charm that can hook you. First mission, unable to get any specials, but manage to break the ice. It took me quite a while to have the 1st attempt, as she has many bookings. I was lucky.

2nd time, I made my booking. Manage to crack some jokes with her. She tend to dress very sexily and her transluscent dress can reveal her dark coloured bra. I like her sweet voice, especially when she act cute like a small girl.

Proceed with the massage, good solid one. I slowly slip my hands under her dress and fondle her pussy. At first, she dodge but eventually she got very wet and collapse onto me and pleaded me to stop. I fondle with all my might and she a bit buey tahan. I put my hand into her dress and unhook her bra. Reveal 2 melons with protruding dark nipples. I like it

She told me to hold on before we got any further, and she went to lock the front door. Oh great great great, I love it, absolute privacy. The action shall begin.

She told me that my skin very fair, and want to eat me as I am so naughty. The lights is dimmed. She does not allow french kiss but I straight away plunge my face into her bossom after stripping her dress and bra, while I continue to fondle her pussy. She starts to moan and say I am good at making her high. For someone her age, she can really get very very hot, and I like it.

I pull down her skirt and panties and we are both naked on the bed. She got very wet, but i have no intention to suck her pussy as we did not bathe. there is no shower facility there. But I continue to attack her pussy until she scratch my hair and moan in sextifaction.

My dick a bit control my head, and I enter her a few times but she is also quick to push me and say she got no condom. I thought since her joint is licensed and she has to go for blood test, should be no problem lah.

I pulled out from my pocket my condom. She teased me for being well prepared. I say I want BBBJ. At first, she lick my balls but later said she prefer to BJ me with condom as I did not bathe. Fair, she gave me good suction with her BJ. I request for 69 position, and I continue to admire her abalone and finger her. She say don;t finger in case of infection.

Her BJ is good and I almost about to shoot but I told her to change position. Attack her in doggie from behind while grabbing her neh neh. She told me to push harder. I ask her to put her hands on the wall while I attack her from behind. The finale came when I rested her on the bed and attack her in the traditional missionery position. She can create good stereo effect and moan like no one business. Anyway, the shop got music and the door is locked, who cares.

I got one of my most sextifying shoot. She is indeed one good hidden GEM in Fortune Centre.

Damage, the usual massage fees plus S$100 for the attack.

RTF: definitely, but provided I manage to get her booking and her "red blood auntie" not arrived, otherwise can only settle for BJ.

Her working hours very irregular, better call her to book. Hard to get her number as she tends to lock the door when she works. If you manage to pass by when she is not working, she is very obliging and will hand you her number.

Please take good care of this sweetie and be gentle with her.

Hope you enjoyed my FR.
Bro, it seems like you're the last one to have fucked Leslie. Are you the one settling down with her?
Old 11-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Hi All,

Oh. I wish her well then. She is a good masseuse with a fantastic service attitude.
Old 13-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit View Post
Bro, it seems like you're the last one to have fucked Leslie. Are you the one settling down with her?
no leh, she still operates during off peak hours.
Old 13-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sivagod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if anna frm orchid spa is still workin? hard 2 see her ard these days?
Old 13-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Issit? She told me she is taking a break..

aiyoh.. see if I can out call her..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 13-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro,r u sure,because i been calling her since last thurday.....nobody pick up the phone......
Old 13-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MU fans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro off peak is what time till what time, i sms her but no reply. Really miss her.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I think the shop is gone for good. Saw a "rental" notice on the glass panel.

If you have her handphone, you can call her. She should be available for outcall. Just my guess.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

hey bros...
After recently visiting may..
Now i having a tough choice..
May or lily..
I used to frequent lily very often..
And her services was very good!
But a few weeks ago..
Saw may.. And since long time never do her..
Tot i wud give it a shot..
And woow her services really improve!!
Who wud u guys rate betta?
May?? Or lily??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1