The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 23-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 12
Tlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Have to control really well to keep my first shot and move to the bed. Cap on and action started.

She came while I was pumping her hard in missionary, can feel her hole became wet.

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes

Last edited by Tlaw88; 23-07-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: words
Old 23-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Tlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud of

I like doggy the best as she will arched her body to give you full penetrate, first shot on her meaty ass.

Very tired after the first round, we cuddled and rest. While TCSS, she kept teasing me to go for the second shot.
Maybe due to the full day of work, too tired and wanted to give up my second shot, she insisted that she will milk me the second time and she will do the job.

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes
Old 23-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

She blowed and sucked, ride me like a engerizer bunny and said that she wanted to cum together with me.

The feeling of cuming together was really fantastic, we hugged each other so tight that I almost ran out of breath.

Left the place a tired happy and sperm empty man.

She mentioned that she may not come back as not many customers these few days, I am not sure why. Maybe many new stables nowadays. If you visit her, pls buy her KFC meal, her fav is spicy chicken thigh and drumstick not forget mash potato.

So bros, go try her out but leave one slot on the weekend for me as I will RTF before she goes back, in case she decided not to come back again and a gem will be lost.

The end

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes
Old 23-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109266 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see that my fr style have been adapted here..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmup View Post
Great Job bro Naka_Timo, you manage to persuade her to let you take picture while she doing you a BBBJ!
Permission granted by stable and gal to ensure the creditability of the fr.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 23-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCode View Post
Hi bros, i tried another girl from Extreme Models..

Went to the Hotel directed by the OKT and the room was tidy and nice.

Girl knock on my Door and a fair lovely girl smiled as usual . worn a blue dress and sa
All the Samster plz share some of ur gems and if i have time i will like to try them as well . Thats all .
Well written fr.. But hotel stable..

Old 24-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Great Bonks

RTF - Yuki @ Pacific Stars

Had my 5th RTF with Yuki last night. As usual, contacted bro Cash for the quick and hassle free booking. Headed down to the apartment after a long day at work to see the girl that is able to perk up my dreadful day.

Went up to the apartment and handed Yuki her favourite snack as I entered the door. We sat down for a while at the dining table as we began to indulge ourselves with snacks I brought as Yuki fed me tenderly and began to tcss. We laughed so hard that I think the bro with Ellisa might have heard us from the room above. (Sorry bro)

To be honest, I was pretty dead shagged last night and Yuki could immediately sense it. We stopped eating and Yuki lead me into her room. I collapsed on the bed and Yuki jumped onto me and gave a big hug.

I began to stroke her hair as she rested her head on my chest like a wife nursing a sick husband. This time it was radio silence for about 5mins as we just enjoyed eachother's embrace and company. Yuki then began to unbutton my shirt slowly and made her way down to unbuckle my belt. My hands began to autoroam and slipped off the one piece dress she was wearing.

In an instant we were naked and Yuki held my hand into the toilet. Sensing I was tired, Yuki then said to me "lets do something different today. Lets do it in here!" Wow! First time a girl suggested to do it in the toilet. Kinky, I like! I was instantly excited. Yuki went back into the room and grabbed a condom.

It started with a shower and we began to kiss as the water from the shower head trickled onto our bodies. Yuki was concerned enough as not to wet my arm as I was wearing a bandage from a wrist injury.

Yuki then got down onto her knees and gave a wet BBBJ. Shiok. My hands were all over her wet breasts and she gave a good BBBJ to make me rock hard. The element of water in the mix gave a good unique experience.

After 10mins of good blowing, Yuki ripped open the CD and capped me. She turn over to the mirror and placed one foot on the toilet bowl while leaning over the sink. Yuki was already wet even without me needing to service her much. No KY required.

I went in from behind as we looked at eachother's expression from the sink mirror. Yuki let out a moan as I pumped in balls deep with each thrust. I pulled Yuki closer to me and grabbed her plentiful breasts from behind. Planted a kiss as I pounded away and grabbing her by the arms.

Yuki then went over to the toilet bowl and bent over as we continued the session in doggy style. And by then we heard the other bro and Ellisa coming down the stairs after their session. Yuki and I tried to contain ourselves and not let be heard by them. But I thought, what the heck, might as well go all the way.

Hearing the 2 of them near the toilet, I told Yuki to lean against the toilet door. I continued to enter from the rear as Yuki tries her best not to make any sound. Yuki cant contain herself and soon moans and grunts got louder; and we were pounding against the door which I think could be heard from the outside. Hehehe.

I was indeeded taking longer than usual to cum but Yuki never once complained. We were both sweating like in the sauna because there was no aircon in the shower room. Our bodily fluids rubbed off against eachother as I licked her sweet tasting perspiration off her breasts.

In 30mins I released my soldiers into the CD and Yuki collapsed over the sink, catching her breath. Exhausted; both of us. This was indeed my first time doing it in the toilet and it was so much erotic fun! We cleaned up and went back into the room and I collapsed onto the bed.

Now I know why I must RTF Yuki everytime she comes back. She takes initiatives to make every encounter a special one. It was indeed for me. Already made plans for another visit and who knows where we will do it next? By the staircase maybe? Stay tuned for our next adventure!
Old 24-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Glad to see that my fr style have been adapted here..
thanks bro, go where to attach those animation? i am going for a slot this weekend.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
thanks bro, go where to attach those animation? i am going for a slot this weekend.

Take alot of time n effort.. I do have many different style of writing too. Different gal use different style.

Old 24-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
RTF - Yuki @ Pacific Stars

Had my 5th RTF with Yuki last night. As usual, co
Went up to the apartment and handed Yuki her favourite snack as I entered the door. We sat down for a while at the dining table as we began to indulge ourselves with snacks I brought as Yuki fed me tenderly and began to tcss. We laughed so hard that I think the bro with Ellisa might have heard us from the room above. (Sorry bro)

To be honest, I was pretty dead shagged last night and Yuki could immediately sense it.
I began to stroke her hair as she rested her head on my chest like a wife nursing a sick husband. This time it was radio silence for about 5mins as we just enjoyed eachother's embrace and company. Yuki then began to unbutton my shirt slowly and made her way down to unbuckle my belt. My hands began to autoroam and slipped off the one piece dress she was wearing.

In an instant we were naked and Yuki held my hand into the toilet. Sensing I was tired, Yuki then said to me "lets do something different today. Lets do it in here!" Wow! First time a girl suggested to do it in the toss as the water from the shower head trickled onto our bodies. Yuki was concerned enough as not to wet my arm as I was wearing a bandage from a wrist injury.

Yuki then got down onto her knees and gave a wet BBBJ. Shiok. My hands were all over her wet breasts and she gave a good BBBJ to make me rock hard. The element of water in the mix gave a good unique experience.

After 10mins of good blowing, Yuki ripped open the CD and capped me. She turn over to the mirror and placed one foot on the toilet bowl while leaning over the sink. Yuki was already wet even without me needing to service her much. No KY required.

I went in from behind as we looked at eachother's expression from the sink mirror. Yuki let out a moan as I pumped in balls deep with each thrust. I pulled Yuki closer to me and grabbed her plentiful breasts from behind. Planted a kiss as I pounded away and grabbing her by the arms.

Yuki then went over to the toilet bowl and bent over as we continued the session in doggy style. And by then we heard the other bro and Ellisa coming down the stairs after their session. Yuki and I tried to contain ourselves and not let be heard by them. But I thought, what the heck, might as well go all the way.

Hearing the 2 of them near the toilet, I told Yuki to lean against the toilet door. I continued to enter from the rear as Yuki tries her best not to make any sound. Yuki cant contain herself and soon moans and grunts got louder; and we were pounding against the door which I think could be heard from the outside. Hehehe.

I was indeeded taking longer than usual to cum but Yuki never once complained. We were both sweating like in the sauna because there was no aircon in the shower room. Our bodily fluids rubbed off against eachother as I licked her sweet tasting perspiration off her breasts.

In 30mins I released my soldiers into the CD and Yuki collapsed over the sink, catching her breath. Exhausted; both of us. This was indeed my first time doing it in the toilet and it was so much erotic fun! We cleaned up and went back into the room and I collapsed onto the bed.

Now I know why I must RTF Yuki everytime she comes back. She takes initiatives to make every encounter a special one. It was indeed for me. Already made plans for another visit and who knows where we will do it next? By the staircase maybe? Stay tuned for our next adventure!

Bro u the man 5th rtf...shall target pacific in future as it been years that I have visited them.

Old 24-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro u the man 5th rtf...shall target pacific in future as it been years that I have visited them.
Hehehe.. thanks bro.. only a few girls as privileged as her..

I target a few of the girls in your FRs too bro.. hahaha
Old 24-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Had a session with Ice from sherbet last night, this is my FR.

Summary;
Looks: 7/10 (Sharp facial features and long hair, her looks grows with you)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, shy, chatty and no rush)
Body: 8/10 (tattos at the back)
Kissing: Yes
Frenching: Yes for me
Painting: Yes, but have some hair
Fingering: No. Please don't hurt
CIM: dont have, never try
Anal: No no no
Boobs: Natural, hard and nice to touch
Pussy: Fresh, wet and tight and no smell
Catbath: 8/10 (lick you like a pussy cat, slow and seductive)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow gentle and short with lot of action)
FJ: 7/10 (tried a few position and finish with doggie)
GFE: 9/10 Its like having sex with your girlfriend/wife kinda feel)
RTF: Hell Yeah!
Overall sexifaction: 7.5/10 (Sexified!)

Thanks Bro office boy for helping me make the booking. Cheers
Old 24-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Siamfans is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Junko on Playboy69 stable.

Looks: 8/10 (cute girl with short hair)
Body: 8/10 (thai tanned as shown in the pics, some fats around her tummy)
Boobs: 8/10 (around C, good size for her body)
Bbbj: 8/10 (deep throat, with suction. she is hardworking on this area)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating)
Service: 9/10 (massage you during the halftime and try to hold a conversation with you)
Communication: 8/10 (understand and speaks english, but not that well)
Overall: 8/10 (First try was not bad)
Old 24-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12766 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Great Bonks with the "REAL" Sister Tarma at Pimp008

Had a great Tarma session with this pair of REAL Sisters "Niki" and "Posh" by pimp008

Will be posting my Fr on them soon.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 25-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks with the "REAL" Sister Tarma at Pimp008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Had a great Tarma session with this pair of REAL Sisters "Niki" and "Posh" by pimp008

Will be posting my Fr on them soon.

Pitching tent for your Tarma Fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1