The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Pao Pao 泡泡 treatment at 1658a

Had a 1 hour session with XiaoQiao and was given a surprising treat.

After she stripped me, she told me to lie on the bed and ask me to enjoy. She prepared a soapy experience for me. "Prepare to Pao Pao" 准备泡泡享受。 She whispered into my ears.

With a flowery pattern spongy ball, she applied a warm soapy solution on my back, spread it over my butt and my thighs. Her fingers drifted along the line of my arse several times, with sensual stroke.

Her huge breasts began rubbing my back and her nipples tickle my sensitive parts. She knows her stuff. She said she did this rubba in Japan last time. I told her this is like Nuru. Same thing. Slippery and soapy, the rubba was great.

She turned me over and continued her rubba on my front. My rod already hardened. it was great feel with her huge boobs rubbing me all over. She asked me want a boob facial rub. I cheekily say yes.. she ask me to close my eyes, and then her two melons began my face rubba with the soap.

After that, she will rub off the soapy stuff on my body, and we proceed to the shower room. This soapy experience, she said, can be done only if it is a 1 hour session as 45 minutes is too rush.

She showered me clean. Back to the bed, she gave me a good catbath, AR and BBBJ.

Fucked her in doggie and hold onto her two big melons. turned her around and pump her in missionery. Reminds me of the Korean soapy dramas, like fucking a Korean actress. She has that sexy Korean mistress look.

Finished off my load, left only enough time to shower and chit chat a little.

Overall a good soapy experience finished off with a good fuck.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
electronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Pao Pao 泡泡 treatment at 1658a

Had a 1 hour session with XiaoQiao and was given a surprising treat.

After she stripped me, she told me to lie on the bed and ask me to enjoy. She prepared a soapy experience for me. "Prepare to Pao Pao" 准备泡泡享受。 She whispered into my ears.

With a flowery pattern spongy ball, she applied a warm soapy solution on my back, spread it over my butt and my thighs. Her fingers drifted along the line of my arse several times, with sensual stroke.

Her huge breasts began rubbing my back and her nipples tickle my sensitive parts. She knows her stuff. She said she did this rubba in Japan last time. I told her this is like Nuru. Same thing. Slippery and soapy, the rubba was great.

She turned me over and continued her rubba on my front. My rod already hardened. it was great feel with her huge boobs rubbing me all over. She asked me want a boob facial rub. I cheekily say yes.. she ask me to close my eyes, and then her two melons began my face rubba with the soap.

After that, she will rub off the soapy stuff on my body, and we proceed to the shower room. This soapy experience, she said, can be done only if it is a 1 hour session as 45 minutes is too rush.

She showered me clean. Back to the bed, she gave me a good catbath, AR and BBBJ.

Fucked her in doggie and hold onto her two big melons. turned her around and pump her in missionery. Reminds me of the Korean soapy dramas, like fucking a Korean actress. She has that sexy Korean mistress look.

Finished off my load, left only enough time to shower and chit chat a little.

Overall a good soapy experience finished off with a good fuck.
Hi bro,

This sounds good.

Is this like the waterbed service on an actual bed?
Old 03-06-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Shuaige is Cool - loads of Potential
Walked into L20H45 and saw Sisi. Very pretty and one of the tallest WL I have seen so far. At least 1.7m. Went ahead and very hard working gal. Lacked chemistry with her though.

Looks; 8/10.
BBBJ: 8/10. Many positions.
FJ: 8/10. Willing to try different positions.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuaige View Post
Walked into L20H45 and saw Sisi. Very pretty and one of the tallest WL I have seen so far. At least 1.7m. Went ahead and very hard working gal. Lacked chemistry with her though.

Looks; 8/10.
BBBJ: 8/10. Many positions.
FJ: 8/10. Willing to try different positions.
This one old stock right? Not very pretty la.. Average only.. 6/10 for looks
Old 03-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Bro max_priest,

Pussy clean shaven for China gal. I like. Rare gem. Hope more trim the bushy landscape. Will visit the apple of my eye. Cheerios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a highly spontaneous and proactive WL

WL name - Apple
Origin - Beijing, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.6m without heels
Built - Neither slim nor plump fair … More towards medium to voluptuously built (Refer to attached picture below as a good reference. She has fair and super smooth skin complexion. Her pussy was clean-shaven with some stubble feel and look pleasing to my eyes.
Tits - Silicon implanted to C cup with good looking pale brownish pink nips.
Shop - Club 20
Misc info - she is from previous batch. All her ex colleagues from previous batch have already quit except her.

Looks - I would say she is highly presentable and slutty looking. She has huge double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, and small kissable mouth. she has long black tress that stretches beyond her tail bone.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Awesome! No introduction needed. She was highly spontaneous and proactive in this department. We romped and petted heavily on the bed with our clothes still intact. She was Braless and she wore a filmsy blue spaghetti strap dress that left almost nothing to your imagination. I pulled up her dress to reveal her meaty butt and she was wearing a pair of black G-string … we DFK and caressed each other aggressively like real life lovers having a sleazy rendezvous.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub on my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair and she also used her tits to perform a soapy b2b stimulation on my frontal torso. Thereafter we DFK as she gyrated her hip against my dick as if she was mimicking a rodeo thrust style. Damn Shiok man! I was on heaven and my dick was rocked hard at that instant.

Thereafter she allowed me to slide my dick along her vagina while I stood behind her and groped her tits hard. She twisted her bod like doing a snake dance.

Cat bath - 8.5/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

AR - N/A

BBBj - 8.5/10

Deep throated BBBj and it was sensually done. She would caress my nips whilst performing this department.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled and sensually done like we were real lovers. Awesome!

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, and missionary. She was engaging and highly proactive in the love making. BTW she has tight pussy and able to sustain hard pounding from me. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position.

Whore Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous!

RTF - Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Apple’s body shape is similar to the gal in the pic below.

Old 03-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Compilation from bros 30th May 2023
lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, meaty, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating
Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Xiaoyu really cut card rtc liao or Tommy make her disappear again?
Saw her disappear from the list again.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Xiaoyu really cut card rtc liao or Tommy make her disappear again?
Saw her disappear from the list again.
She already left Singapore and is currently in China , happily settle down

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 04-06-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

1612 Xiao Yu confirm cut card last month
Old 04-06-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Hi bro,

This sounds good.

Is this like the waterbed service on an actual bed?
yes, bro, waterbed service on an actual bed in 1658a
Old 04-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
She already left Singapore and is currently in China , happily settle down
Happily settle down?
Old 04-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
christianb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great info here
Old 04-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was bored and then reading through some cheongsters FR here.. Then saw all the good reviews on Club20...decided to go check it out.

Reach there...saw this beautiful lady called QiQi(七七).. Sadly was taken by another customer.. Waited for an hr before my turn...

Finally my turn... Went for an hour with her... Holy crap the room was nice, neat and clean... Proceed with the standard shower... As usual the standard SOP.. Had some fun there touching here and there in the shower while she teased me... After that went onto the bed... God..she is good...Roaming u from top to bottom like a pro and giving off those vibes that shes gonna eat u off... She take my 2IC like a pro.. Sloppy and satisfying... Proceeded to cowgirl where she rides me wildly and licking my nipples and DFK no like tomorrow... Halfway we switched.. Missionary her.... Finished it off in 45mins...GFE was good... Had a good chat.

Btw, i extended as i feel i needed somemore
Old 05-06-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
GFE was good... Had a good chat.

Haha so you're the bro who booked her for 3 hours plus today? I wait and wait until sian give up lol.
Old 05-06-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
Was bored and then reading through some cheongsters FR here.. Then saw all the good reviews on Club20...decided to go check it out.

Reach there...saw this beautiful lady called QiQi(七七).. Sadly was taken customer.. Waited for an hr before my turn...

Finally my turn... Went for an hour with her... Holy crap the room was nice, neat and clean...

She has recently did a nose job … prettier than before …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Haha so you're the bro who booked her for 3 hours plus today? I wait and wait until sian give up lol.

Hahaha yah.. Too good liao la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1