The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 13
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Re: lup sup bar

Any bro know is sin peng or bamboo or sin po po higher in playability currently? I don't mind old ladies. Pls let me know asap as i might go later. Thanks.
Old 29-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know is sin peng or bamboo or sin po po higher in playability currently? I don't mind old ladies. Pls let me know asap as i might go later. Thanks.
Didn't you just posted that sin popo is now ktv style in the hall and the playability is low?? did u actually went in to take a look or just hearsay?
Old 29-07-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss JB LSB during 1980 1990s.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Didn't you just posted that sin popo is now ktv style in the hall and the playability is low?? did u actually went in to take a look or just hearsay?
I have been to sin po po recently doesn't mean that i have been to other lsb recently. Last time playability high doesn't mean now also the same.

Someone zapped me using vulgarities without leaving his nick. What a loser.

Last edited by Fumoka; 31-07-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 31-07-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16237 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stong1970 View Post
Really miss JB LSB during 1980 1990s.
WOO too the Papaya Gardens 木瓜园 and lovely Msia Geisha gals
Old 01-08-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have been to sin po po recently doesn't mean that i have been to other lsb recently. Last time playability high doesn't mean now also the same.

Someone zapped me using vulgarities without leaving his nick. What a loser.
You just said you been to SPP recently then you go around asking about SPP playability. I'm not talking about other LSB. So i am asking you if you have been there or just hearsay about the KTV in the hall. Simple question. Don't need to get so worked up like a loser.

yea man. i also kenna zap earlier than you by a super loser without leaving his nick.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
You just said you been to SPP recently then you go around asking about SPP playability. I'm not talking about other LSB. So i am asking you if you have been there or just hearsay about the KTV in the hall. Simple question. Don't need to get so worked up like a loser.

yea man. i also kenna zap earlier than you by a super loser without leaving his nick.
I didn't say you are a loser. Why are u so worked up? You must be the loser! Don't be a keyboard warrior!

Yes, i have been to sin po po recently but i have not been to other lsb recently. Therefore, i just wanna make a comparison. I asked cannot? Don't be so jealous lah. Dont be a typical sinkie kpo kia lah.

Who are u? Do i need to explain to u? You dont own this forum.

Are you telling me u r the one zapped me? If not why so worked up? LOL. At least the other bro didn't zap u with vulgarities right? Of course don't need to leave nick lah.. kum gong kia.

Who cares what u talk. I dont have to explain to you.
Don't be a keyboard warrior lah fucker.

Old or xiao pi hai fucker with big ego. Lim peh tiao ni. More kpo than my ah ma.

Zap me with vulgarities but dont dare to admit. Chow ah gua. Leave your nick lah lan jiao lang.

So u got zapped by other bro? Must be too guai lan.

Last edited by Fumoka; 01-08-2023 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22538675] keyboard warrior? you think u are a real warrior meh? haha... you also typing on keyboard. what hell do you think you can do?

jealous of what? LSB very hard to go meh? grow up lah.

ask you a question. not asking you to explain yourself. so kan chiong for what lol..

zap you also like that? what can you do? go zap others lah. this acct can pay and buy you know. doesn't cost a lot to be premium if you are sensitive about zapping.

and here you are explaining yourself lol. lan pa pa lan.

i got upped and zapped many times already. who gives a shit. no one gives a shit about the points. got money meh? hahaha.. yea but i sibeh guai lan one. what can u do? hehe.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22539445]
Quote:
keyboard warrior? you think u are a real warrior meh? haha... you also typing on keyboard. what hell do you think you can do?

jealous of what? LSB very hard to go meh? grow up lah.

ask you a question. not asking you to explain yourself. so kan chiong for what lol..

zap you also like that? what can you do? go zap others lah. this acct can pay and buy you know. doesn't cost a lot to be premium if you are sensitive about zapping.

and here you are explaining yourself lol. lan pa pa lan.

i got upped and zapped many times already. who gives a shit. no one gives a shit about the points. got money meh? hahaha.. yea but i sibeh guai lan one. what can u do? hehe.
Bo lampa kia with so many clones accts. LOL. I tiao u also lan lan. Haha

Talk like a poor ah gua. Even a girl got more guts than u. Haha

Grow up lah. How old liao still guai lan. Worse than a kid. You use so many clone accts gum lan. LOL

In sbf guai lan no use lah. Must be so jealous of me. LOL

You not only guai lan but u also bo lampa. HAHA

Last edited by Fumoka; 01-08-2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22539601]
Quote:

Bo lampa kia with so many clones accts. LOL. I tiao u also lan lan. Haha

Talk like a poor ah gua. Even a girl got more guts than u. Haha

Grow up lah. How old liao still guai lan. Worse than a kid. You use so many clone accts gum lan. LOL

In sbf guai lan no use lah. Must be so jealous of me. LOL

You not only guai lan but u also bo lampa. HAHA
Simi clone acct? 😂 you Tiao me? Where? You mean online like keyboard warrior? 🤣🤣 guai lan is no age limit one. Don’t be stupid.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22539954]
Quote:

Simi clone acct? �� you Tiao me? Where? You mean online like keyboard warrior? ���� guai lan is no age limit one. Don’t be stupid.
You lan lan right stupid chow ah gua. HAHA

What can u do. HAHAHA

How old liao still guai lan use clone accts. So stupid chow ah gua. LOL

Lim peh tiao u gao lut. HAHAHA

Last edited by Fumoka; 01-08-2023 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16237 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO too the Papaya Gardens 木瓜园 and lovely Msia Geisha gals
WOO VERY SONG LEH LOL KEKEKE LOL WOO HAPPY!!😛😛😛😛😛
Old 02-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22539963][QUOTE=cestycesty;22539954]

mai gong lah. you also lan lan kenna fucked. what can u do? whack me? you think can win? haha. even if i meet you, you got no chance. haha. tiao online? haha. you're keyboard warrior. useless fuck. don't talk cock here. so sensitive then dont post in the forum. you want u pm me. knn...
Old 02-08-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=cestycesty;22540754][QUOTE=Fumoka;22539963]
Quote:

mai gong lah. you also lan lan kenna fucked. what can u do? whack me? you think can win? haha. even if i meet you, you got no chance. haha. tiao online? haha. you're keyboard warrior. useless fuck. don't talk cock here. so sensitive then dont post in the forum. you want u pm me. knn...
Bo lampa kia chow ah gua zap people with vulgarities using clone acct.

Chow ah gua keyboard warrior, go wear skirt lah. HAHA

Limpeh tiao you gao lut. HAHA

What can u do? Lan lan right chow ah gua keyboard warrior. LOL

You chow ah gua bo lampa cant fight lah. Buey gan one. Hahaha

Why must pm a keyboard warrior like u? U not happy i tiao u then u pm me lah. HAHAHA

Faster use your other clone accts like whackithard to post lah. LOL

I wanna post leh and what can u do? Lan lan right. HAHAHA

Last edited by Fumoka; 02-08-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fumoka;22540915][QUOTE=cestycesty;22540754][QUOTE=Fumoka;22539963]

you wanna find out whether keyboard warrior very easy, i'm around macpherson area. let me know when you're nearby. haha.. also very free these days. i will make you wear panties over your head. hehe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1