The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future
Re: Kabuki KTV at cairnhill

went down twice in the last week........not too bad even if prices a wee bit on the steep side

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
went down twice in the last week........not too bad even if prices a wee bit on the steep side
Wowzzz...even now got bros cheong at my fav playground.... But how come never jio me?
Old 02-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Wowzzz...even now got bros cheong at my fav playground.... But how come never jio me?
dun know its ur playground......took a break from this place for 3 yrs liao...got history.....now things change to abit downmarket already, knn mummy 11 got Indian guy name? and i thought i was drunk!

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster

tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dun know its ur playground......took a break from this place for 3 yrs liao...got history.....now things change to abit downmarket already, knn mummy 11 got Indian guy name? and i thought i was drunk!
Haha, no prob lar bro MD, me also have not visit tis place for at least 2 years liao...heard that more PRC now than ever...maybe one of this days we go..
Old 02-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha, no prob lar bro MD, me also have not visit tis place for at least 2 years liao...heard that more PRC now than ever...maybe one of this days we go..
Zun bo Bro???
Bot permit huh???
Old 02-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
Zun bo Bro???
Bot permit huh???
Must tell me in advance and I shall go n apply...
Old 02-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
but got others oso....malaysian/local/malays/viets......turnout the locals(chinese and malays more daring than viets.....bonking in the room (S$200!) PRCs are all the singers, to get them to sit with u...buy 'flowers' (S$50!).....next time jio you for sure.....i went with a Tan Sri last night....he power can make them extend closing time just for him!!!

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but got others oso....malaysian/local/malays/viets......turnout the locals(chinese and malays more daring than viets.....bonking in the room (S$200!) PRCs are all the singers, to get them to sit with u...buy 'flowers' (S$50!).....next time jio you for sure.....i went with a Tan Sri last night....he power can make them extend closing time just for him!!!
Buy flowers only 50 bucks huh??
Hmmmmm
Next time muz go there check it out liaozzz
Old 02-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
OIC...yeah u were rite abt the gals.
Bonking in the room kinda common for tis club.
Tat time I went, PRC were mostly singers and they tend to "fish" customers...
Old 02-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
Buy flowers only 50 bucks huh??
Hmmmmm
Next time muz go there check it out liaozzz
only? I find it expensive.....my Tan Sri friend spent S$600 on flowers just to get the 4 PRCs singers in to play dice with him.....knn fucking waste of money if u ask me

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
only? I find it expensive.....my Tan Sri friend spent S$600 on flowers just to get the 4 PRCs singers in to play dice with him.....knn fucking waste of money if u ask me
Err....you must count yrself lucky in those kind of companionship lei....
Get to see so many charbors....
Old 02-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
OIC...yeah u were rite abt the gals.
Bonking in the room kinda common for tis club.
Tat time I went, PRC were mostly singers and they tend to "fish" customers...
No one tried to fish me this lasup datuk...they all aim my Tan Sri friend...btw he is Tan Sri Nelson...he gets a kick whenever I mention his name

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Err....you must count yrself lucky in those kind of companionship lei....
Get to see so many charbors....
correct no need to pay get VIP treatment.....just bring my liver go drink can oredi

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kekeke
I was a regular at Oasis there..
No need hang flower juz call the manager ask the singer come can liao le
Kekeke
Old 02-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
correct no need to pay get VIP treatment.....just bring my liver go drink can oredi
Next time got this kinda of lobang, call us and we get a room next to yours...hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1