The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
really like this story, do share more!
Glad you like the story, Bro lobangkingz. Will try to put in a longer update today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Yessssss, bro SerflySGR is cumming........ Oops, i mean bro SerflySGR is coming back for his story.... Lol
I'm always around, Bro ouzo18. Er ya, coming, not cumming. Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Ya, laaaaa..... Not fair one!!!

Steamy part, story break liao. Faster continue lehhhh!!
Sorry for the short update, Bro CibLover. Had to run off yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Not fair one! This update too short. We are left hanging dry!!!
Ok, Bro Hardaway1818, I try to update longer k?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Yah lor... Not fair not fair.....
We want more updates
Sorry sorry, Bro thisisme. I try to be fair ok? Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 10-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Dirty la!" she hissed.

I smiled at her and deliberately took another long whiff. "Such womanly smell," I said, "only a sweet, young mother can produce such a nice fragrance."

Maggi giggled and blushed.

"Everything also let you see already. Not fair one," she pouted, "I also want to see yours."
Maggi came forward and ran her fingers down his chest.

"Why so hairy one?" she asked.

I beamed with pride as some of my friends tell me a hairy chest (like that of Sean Connery) is a sign of sexuality.

Her finger continued to trace downwards, past my stomach to my waist. I held my breath. I have to admit years have caught up with me and my tummy was not as flat as it used to be.

She found the zip and pulled it downwards. I inhaled, anticipating what's to come. Maggi slipped her hand in my bermudas and found my cock responding eagerly to her touch.

"It's getting bigger." She said.

"That's because you are giving it much attention, baby." I said. Was that a correct term to use? Calling her 'baby' already?

Maggi got behind me and pressed herself fully against my back; all this while she was teasing my cock with her small hands; little tugs and light touches along the length of my cock and over the now-swelling head. Once in a while she bit my neck or blew her hot breath on my skin, teasing my further.

Unable to handle the suspense any more, I undid my bermudas and pulled it off, along with my underwear.

"Why so impatient?" She asked.

"The way you sayang my cock, which man can tahan?" I asked her.

I was sure the comparison with her husband would come up sooner or later but some bro gave me good advice to give positive compliments instead of making negative comparisons so I added on the praises to her.

"You hands are so good. Don't stop Maggi," I praised, "It's making me so hard, baby."

Slowly she moved in front of me.I could see her eyes sparkle with desire. She knelt down but I stopped her.

"No, wait!" I said.

She looked at me, puzzled.

"I wasn't expecting you. It's dirty. I never cleaned it. Wait, let me wash it up for you." I said all of it so fast I wasn't even sure if she understood what I said or if I made any sense to her.

She blushed probably remembering that she did complain to me about her husband's genital hygiene not being the best.

Not waiting for her to react, I rushed into the toilet to give my little brother a good wash hating myself for being an 'anti-climax' the moment I left her alone in the hall. What if she changed her mind? Why do I always have to do stupid things like this?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 10-12-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should wait for her response before rushing to the toilet
Old 10-12-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox View Post
Should wait for her response before rushing to the toilet
Ya la Bro doox. Stupid people do stupid things and then they regret. Stupid me.

Old 10-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Slowly she moved in front of me.I could see her eyes sparkle with desire. She knelt down but I stopped her.

"No, wait!" I said.

She looked at me, puzzled.

"I wasn't expecting you. It's dirty. I never cleaned it. Wait, let me wash it up for you." I said all of it so fast I wasn't even sure if she understood what I said or if I made any sense to her.

She blushed probably remembering that she did complain to me about her husband's genital hygiene not being the best.

Not waiting for her to react, I rushed into the toilet to give my little brother a good wash hating myself for being an 'anti-climax' the moment I left her alone in the hall. What if she changed her mind? Why do I always have to do stupid things like this?
I rushed out of the toilet, my cock bobbing up and down; it has become soft due to the cold water and 'lack of attention'.

Maggi stood there with her arms folded in front of her chest, "Shame shame Baa Boo Singh." She teased, "how old already? Still walking around naked?"

As I came closer to her, she remarked, "Waa! So fast soft already?"

"Cos it needs your constant attention," I quickly said. "I'm sorry, I just felt that I needed to give it a good wash, I mean I don't want you to......"

"I never said I would suck it for you." Maggi cut me off mid sentence.

I must had looked very silly because she started giggling.

"Do all guys just think about girls sucking their dicks?" she asked.

"I don't need you to suck my cock," I said, "I just want to lick you and make you happy. You happy, can already."

"I know Daddy," she said, "so that's why I want to do this."

In a swift motion, she got down on her knees and proceeded to lick my cock all around. Slurping the head between her lips, she then wrapped her lips over the shaft and started to give little sucks and slurps, before sliding it all the way in her mouth.

"Yes baby, suck it." I heard myself moaning, "You are so good! Yes!"

I felt her nod her head as if to acknowledge my praise as she continued to worked my cock with her mouth and her hands, slathering my hardness with her saliva. I was in heaven, enjoying every moment but before I could enjoy further, Maggi suddenly took my cock out of her mouth and then stood quickly.

She pulled the straps of her bra down off each shoulder and pulled it down to her waist, giving a view of her breasts.

My eyes must have popped out of my head as I stood there admiring her beautiful body.

She made a twirl then reached out for my throbbing cock. Stroking it lightly, she said, "I want you to fuck me. Right now."

Old 11-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Game on liao!

You don't tell me no condom and kenna postpone again! Spank you ah. hahaha.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Game on liao!

You don't tell me no condom and kenna postpone again! Spank you ah. hahaha.
That is a very good idea, Bro itguy2008! Ok I go update now. LOL

Old 11-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t disappoint her daddy. She needs it real bad and you have to do is proud bro TS. Go for it liao 😋😋😋
Old 11-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Don’t disappoint her daddy. She needs it real bad and you have to do is proud bro TS. Go for it liao 😋😋😋
Ok Bro funfox!

Looks like I have to update sooner today!

Old 11-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
She pulled the straps of her bra down off each shoulder and pulled it down to her waist, giving a view of her breasts.

My eyes must have popped out of my head as I stood there admiring her beautiful body.

She made a twirl then reached out for my throbbing cock. Stroking it lightly, she said, "I want you to fuck me. Right now."
I was at a loss, "Oh, Er... the bedroom?" I stammered, "It's......"

Maggi interrupted me, "I know where it is la! I live in the next block, you know?"

Maggi led the way to the master bedroom. As she got to the bedroom door, I rushed ahead of her, snatched the remote controller and turned on the air con. The bed had not been made and the side tables were messy with all sorts of stuff; after all there was nobody sharing the room with me so I didn't bother to do much cleaning so my first instinct was to tidy up a bit.

Maggi giggled at my comical rush, "Clear later," she hissed, then she crawled on the bed on all fours, "I'm soaking wet, fuck me now!" she demanded.

She didn't have to ask again. I grabbed her legs and flipped her over. She landed on her back with a soft thud.

"What are you doing?" she asked in surprise. "Go in already daddy."

Ignoring her pleas, I pushed her legs backwards, causing her to arch backwards, elevating her exposed pussy.

"No! Don't want!" she protested.

Ignoring her protests, I placed my nose to the entrance of her love hole and made deliberate sniffing noises.

"Smells so good," I said, "a womanly scent by a sexy little woman."

She covered her face with her small hands, "Don't smell. Shy." she protested.

Before she could say another word, I begin to lick her, from the bottom of the entrance right up to the top of her vagina, deliberately avoiding the sensitive regions of her clit. I used my tongue to probe her vagina; my saliva mixing with her love juices.

"Ok, stop, enough already," she panted but I wasn't ready to stop. I continued my attack; this time I used the tip of my tongue to draw circles around her clit. Maggi shuddered. She bucked a few times but I used my hands to pin her down. I continued to paint her despite her protests.

"No! Enough! Stop!" she panted.

"Stop? Your mouth says 'stop' but your little sister below is just overflowing with your juice. Are you sure you don't like being licked?" I asked.

Maggi shook her head, "Cannot already."

I got up, re-adjusted my position and applied more pressure to her legs, pushing her further into the bed. "I am going to lick you as much as I want and there isn't anything you can do about it, you understand?" I gave her legs another deliberate push and then buried my face between them.

"En... En... En..." was the only things I heard coming from her lips.

With my face plastered on her cunt, I released my hold on her legs and got into a push-up position. Wiping the juices off my lips with the back of my hand, I awkwardly maneuvered into a 69 position. Expectantly, she opened her mouth and welcomed my cock into her mouth.

She was smaller than me so my cock entered her mouth in an awkward angle; this gave me a different kind of sensation. Spreading her legs, I renewed my attack her dripping cunt.

I felt her mouth close in tighter the moment my tongue touched her sensitive pussy lips. "She must really enjoy this." I thought to myself as I continued licking her.

"Mm... Mmm... Mm..." the vibrating sounds she made added another dimension to her sucking as I felt my cock throbbing in Maggi's mouth.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was at a loss, "Oh, Er... the bedroom?" I stammered, "It's......"

Maggi interrupted me, "I know where it is la! I live in the next block, you know?"

Maggi led the way to the master bedroom. As she got to the bedroom door, I rushed ahead of her, snatched the remote controller and turned on the air con. The bed had not been made and the side tables were messy with all sorts of stuff; after all there was nobody sharing the room with me so I didn't bother to do much cleaning so my first instinct was to tidy up a bit.

Maggi giggled at my comical rush, "Clear later," she hissed, then she crawled on the bed on all fours, "I'm soaking wet, fuck me now!" she demanded.

She didn't have to ask again. I grabbed her legs and flipped her over. She landed on her back with a soft thud.

"What are you doing?" she asked in surprise. "Go in already daddy."

Ignoring her pleas, I pushed her legs backwards, causing her to arch backwards, elevating her exposed pussy.

"No! Don't want!" she protested.

Ignoring her protests, I placed my nose to the entrance of her love hole and made deliberate sniffing noises.

"Smells so good," I said, "a womanly scent by a sexy little woman."

She covered her face with her small hands, "Don't smell. Shy." she protested.

Before she could say another word, I begin to lick her, from the bottom of the entrance right up to the top of her vagina, deliberately avoiding the sensitive regions of her clit. I used my tongue to probe her vagina; my saliva mixing with her love juices.

"Ok, stop, enough already," she panted but I wasn't ready to stop. I continued my attack; this time I used the tip of my tongue to draw circles around her clit. Maggi shuddered. She bucked a few times but I used my hands to pin her down. I continued to paint her despite her protests.

"No! Enough! Stop!" she panted.

"Stop? Your mouth says 'stop' but your little sister below is just overflowing with your juice. Are you sure you don't like being licked?" I asked.

Maggi shook her head, "Cannot already."

I got up, re-adjusted my position and applied more pressure to her legs, pushing her further into the bed. "I am going to lick you as much as I want and there isn't anything you can do about it, you understand?" I gave her legs another deliberate push and then buried my face between them.

"En... En... En..." was the only things I heard coming from her lips.

With my face plastered on her cunt, I released my hold on her legs and got into a push-up position. Wiping the juices off my lips with the back of my hand, I awkwardly maneuvered into a 69 position. Expectantly, she opened her mouth and welcomed my cock into her mouth.

She was smaller than me so my cock entered her mouth in an awkward angle; this gave me a different kind of sensation. Spreading her legs, I renewed my attack her dripping cunt.

I felt her mouth close in tighter the moment my tongue touched her sensitive pussy lips. "She must really enjoy this." I thought to myself as I continued licking her.

"Mm... Mmm... Mm..." the vibrating sounds she made added another dimension to her sucking as I felt my cock throbbing in Maggi's mouth.
very song song to read
Old 11-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lls8 View Post
very song song to read
Ok Bro lls8, then let me finish up. Heh heh!

Old 11-12-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A wonderful read. Especially the last few pages are filled with lust and passion! Do keep up the good work.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaac72 View Post
A wonderful read. Especially the last few pages are filled with lust and passion! Do keep up the good work.
Thanks Bro issaac72 for your good review. I enjoy writing as much as you brothers enjoy reading. Heh heh!

Old 11-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

As much as I wanted to tease Maggi, I did not want to come in her mouth; I've come so far already - all that teasing during Circuit Breaker, till I finally get to see her masturbate with her dildo and the chance to eat her wet pussy - I wanted to go all the way and fuck her brains out. "Little brother, don't you let me down now!" as I willed myself not to come in her mouth.

I pulled out of her mouth; her suction causing a 'plop' sound. I felt pre-cum oozing out. I had better cool down before I shoot my load too 'prematurely'. Pushing her arms to her sides, I 'crucified' her to the bed.

I began licking her neck. "What would your husband think if I left some marks on your neck?" I whispered into her ear. "How about here?" I asked as I licked a spot on her slender neck.

"No, don't do that!" She protested, "wait he find out."

Of course, I was just toying with her. I merely wanted her to feel scared; they say it heightens the feeling of sex. I did not answer her but proceed to the lower parts of her body. I gave her nipples a good lick. She buckled underneath me. Encouraged by her reaction, I began sucking on her breasts.

"So big." I remarked. She merely shook her head but I knew the praise gained me some more points.

Maintaining as much pressure as I can on her wrists, I reached even further down, 'stretching' to give her a few more licks before I enter her.

"Faster," she moaned, "put it inside me already."

She looked up at me as I grabbed her ass and spread her legs wide and slowly guided my hard cock into her drenched pussy. I don't have any condom at home so I was glad that she didn't mention anything about protection; if she did, I knew I was screwed.

"Shit, you are so big." Maggi gasped as I entered her slowly an inch at a time. Giving her pussy the chance to accommodate my girth, I begin to slowly pump in and out. Once I felt her vagina take it all in, I withdrew and entered her slick pussy in one smooth but hard thrust causing Maggi to groan in satisfaction.

"How do you like this, huh?" I asked her. "Your husband got fuck you so shiok or not?"

"No..." She moaned.

"No?" I 'deliberately' misunderstood her, "You don't like this?" I said as I pumped even harder.

The combination of hard pumping and dirty talking caused my cock to throb, signalling that I was about to cum but I really did not want to come just yet so I taunted her, "Since you don't like it, then I will just take it out." It was an excuse for me to give my throbbing cock a break, lest it explodes inside of this sexy little MILF.

I gave her another hard thrust grunting in exclamation. Then, in a swift motion I withdrew my cock from the warmth of her pussy.

"No! Why you stop?" She protested, almost breaking out into a whimper.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1