The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Model 1859

MODEL 1859
Yes! This girl's name is call Model. Only here for 2 weeks. Quite tall, about 1.67m and tan. She looks like Kate Pang from Mediacorp (at least 80% look alike! No kidding!). Breast is very supple and nice, soft. B- cup. Nipples dark brown, inverted.

SHOWER: NO action. Boring. I think she must be new, so very strange, like not even clean me probably I think. At this point of time, my cock is down... very down... That is where I am wrong...

CATBATH: Her cat bath is fucking good! Very sensual and slow, lick your ears, butt, legs etc. Then she say if I like being seduced by her. Hahaha!

AR: Not bad for a Newbie! I would give her a 7 out of 10.

French: She don't let me kiss at all. Until the last part when we are fucking, I force French kiss her for about 1 minute? She was totally breathless and the tongue action so so only...

Painting: She is very very sensitive to her pussy. I touch a bit she is like high. No smell, nice trimmed pussy, small branch of hair on top, dark dark black lips and pussy.

FJ: I didn't fuck her in many position, just me on top and she cowboy. Pussy is tight in my liking. Her ass is not very round, so so only, so may not be a good target for doggy style fans.

Rtf: YES! Her KC with me not bad, talk to me very seductive and she has a certain class... really like the way she talk to me. Nice girl!

Overall rating is a 8/10 for me!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chanel 1856

HER Fenching super!

CHANEL 1856

Went to 1856 to look for Model again but she was busy. Saw the other 2 newbies (There are only 3 newbies there), one was LV (about 1.58m, abit bah bah, good for ass lover, in terms of pretty, so so only.

The last one was Chanel. I chose her.

She used to be a pole dancer and her figure is good, breast is B+, nipples small and not dark, just nice (but not those pinkish). Height about 1.67m, quite tall and slim. Ass not bad, despite slim.

She told me she is 24 but her look like 28. MILF type of look.

The moment we went to the room and I got undress, she already start to French me, lick my nipples and made my cock hard. This part, her service is very very good I must say!

Shower: NOTHING. just chat, and help me clean up. No kiss, no ruba ruba.

Cat Bath: Very good, patience and nice and have the suction effect. Damn good!

AR: Not bad too, got the darting feeling and lick very clean for me hehehe

French: Very strange thing is when I am fucking her, she don't really kiss or French, maybe cause I lick her pussy. BUu at the last part when I am cumming soon, she French me until crazy! Her tongue powerful! As a matter of fact, very long never had such powerful tongue action from a WL in Singapore liao!

Painting: Pussy very very dry. Even I lick until so siong... still so dry. She is a bit hairy, her pussy hair quite a lot but trim... so short short type. Pussy is black and no smell. Clean.

FJ: I must admit her pussy is tight. I like it a lot. Can feel it grabbing my cock too! Didn't do much action as usual, getting old nowadays.

GFE: 8/10, very nice and chatty! Very friendly and cheerful girl!

RTF: Yes, like the MILF look (although she is young, cause her pussy tight) and the COME AND FUCK ME PLEASE look!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:18 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching PRC

A Very Busty SYT...

Amy (L18 H03)

Height: 1.52m

Face: 7.1/10
(Very cute, kawaii, adorable SYT with playful eyes. She looks like those SYTs we often saw in Bugis and town areas. Her smile is sweet. I like the way she stared at me innocently. Upon closer look i saw some wrinkles around her eyes. Her facial complexion is fair & good. Overall, I like her face. Definitely an eye candy to most SYT lover bros.)

Body: 6.9/10
(Amy is pretty short, about 1.52m tall. When we stood together, her head was at my chest level . She is slim & petite with slight tummy impression. Her body complexion is smooth. Spotted body hair on her arms & legs. Generally she has quite curvy, teenage tight & taut body. Saw her quite many times in casual singlet top and hot pants when she on leave. Oh gosh her boobs are like spilling out of her small tight singlet. Nose bleed.)

Boobs: 7.9/10
(This is the main highlight. Amy has natural D cup boobs with big brown nipples on her petite body frame. Its pretty amazing that such a petite babe has such a big pair of boobs. Amy is the bustiest babe I had bonked in 2013 hehe. Her Boob fk with oil very shiok esp when I saw my dick slided up and down along her cleavage.)

Bath: 7/10
(We had body to body soapy rabba. She then used her boobs to give me boob fk very shiok to see my dick sliding up and down along her cleavage. She BBBJ me to finish off the bath. When she BBBJ me she stared at me innocently. What a sight to behold.)

Cat bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She started by applying oil on my body. She then massaged my body using her tender hands, massage skills not bad. After that, she used her boobs & pussy rubbed my entire body. Very shiok when her nipples in contact with my body. After that, she cat bathed me with fruit jelly in her mouth and covered almost every inch of my body. Coincidentally, xiao bei her housemate also used fruit jelly to cat bath me. So I suppose this skill was taught by their OKT. Overall, an entertaining cat bath for me.)

AR: 7/10
(I was taken by surprise that her AR was pretty decent. When I was on my fours, she AR & HJ me at same time. She then slided her head below my dick to BBBJ me very shiok. She alternated AR, HJ and BBBJ continuously for some time. This combo is lethal. Nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

Frenching: 7/10
(We only frenched with lots of tongue action when she was high during FJ. Frenching Amy was passionate, sensual & shiok. A minor down side is her breath has some cigarette smoke smell.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Amy's BBBJ has great suction & is deep throated with many variations. I liked the way she looked at me innocently when she licked my dick head. Overall, above average BBBJ.)

Pussy painting: 7/10
(I painted her pussy til very song. Her pussy tasted kind of sweet due to the oil when she used her pussy to rub my oiled body. Quite hairy nice looking pussy. She seemed to enjoy my painting as she looked so high & moaned softly.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Amy's pussy was quite tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I was busy squeezing her boobs. Her boobs was very nice to play with. Nice sensual moaning from Amy. We then switched to my fav cow girl position. When Amy was riding my dick, her boobs were bouncing non stop. What a sight!!! I grabbed her boobs while she was grinding her pussy on my dick. She then lowered her head & we frenched again. Eventually cannot tahan I cummed. A very passionate sex with Amy.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Amy was friendly, chatty & smiley, she obliged to all my requests. Good attitude.)

RTF: Yes

Conclusion: Definitely worth the $150 spent bonking such a SYT with good service & working attitude.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro,can kindly update base on yr opinion who is the top 10 frencher currently working?
Old 01-01-2014, 04:57 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A Car Show Model...

Ai Li Si (Alice) (L16 W06)

Origin: Hunan
Experience in GL: Debuted in early Nov 2013.
Misc Info: Prior to working in GL, she worked as a KTV girl & Car Show Model before.
Height: 1.66m

Face: 7.3/10
(When Ai Li Si walked past me to sign the record book, I am captivated by her stunning beauty. She was in this jap student uniform, very kawaii. She has apple shaped face, medium high slightly fleshy nose, beautiful pair of eyes with elaborated eye makeup, and kissable lips. She has long silky smooth red hair which she tied it up when servicing me. Her facial complexion is generally ok with some pimples on her chin & side of her face. Her foundation powder kind of thick. Got to agree that she looks prettier in real person as compared to her pics. Definitely a head turner if she walks in orchard or in a pub. Her voice is deep husky sexy type. Without makeup, she looks quite average. She looks like a car/IT/lingerie model.)

Body: 7.35/10
(She is about 1.66m tall, her height just nice for me. She has fair, sexy, curvy, slim, toned, tight figure with slight tummy impression. Her figure is quite similar to an athlete or model. I found out she likes to play sports thus she has such a nice figure. Only flaw is her slight tummy impression. If she can slim down her tummy that will b perfect. She has faded rose tattoo on the back of her right shoulder which she plans to remove it. Her skin generally quite smooth. She has a birth mark on her ka chng. Her arm pit hair a little bit.)

Boobs: 7.5/10
(She has natural C+ cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her boobs look a little bit sagging. Noticed her nipples are inverted/sunken in as well. Overall, her boobs look nice on her body frame. I simply cannot stop savouring, playing, with her boobs. She even asked me whether I like her boobs haha.)

Bath: 7/10
(We chit chatted alot during the bath. She performed body to body soapy rabba on me. She used her nipples to rub against my dick head & gave me a brief boob fk. I enjoyed looking at my dick sliding up and down along her cleavage. Very shiok. Nowadays I requested busty babes to give me soapy boob fuck during shower hehe. She also licked my nipples briefly during the bath. To end the bath, she gave me a brief gentle BBBJ. Seeing a pretty babe BBBJ me damn shiok. She is very caring towards me. She scare I felt cold so she went to off the air con before I stepped out of the toilet. Very caring babe.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(Her cat bath was generally quite ok. Not very fantastic, not bad also. Afterall she did not have much experience in GL services. She is very diligent in learning the GL trade. I laid on my front. She used her boobs rabba my back and then gently licked the back of my body. Suction was ok. I turned around, she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She spent quite some time on each part of my body. She likes to play with my nipple haha, kept twisting my nipples. She occasionally used her fingers to arouse my balls & dick.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(This pretty babe is game for frenching. Frenching her is so natural, spontaneous. I don’t have to hint her & she knows I want to French her when I inched my face towards her face. We frenched sensually, passionately with lots of tongue fight. Lots of oomph feel frenching ai li si.)

AR: 6.9/10
(Her AR is of amateur level. She gently licked my ka chng hole with no HJ involved. Her hands were placed on my back. Her AR+HJ has rooms for improvement. She continued to AR me non-stop til I requested her to stop.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ was not bad. I don’t feel any teething. Suction was ok. I like the way she stared at me & BBBJ me. Seeing her licking my dick very shiok. She also alternated BBBJ with licking my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair was just nice. Her pussy looks delicious & beautiful. I dived my tongue into her pussy and licked her pussy hole non-stop like a hungry baby. She seemed to enjoy my tongueful as I could hear her soft moans & blushed facial expression. Her hands were caressing my face & messing my hair during painting.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is very tight. Sex with her is very natural, gentle and no commercial sex feel. She prefer sex partners who are gentle haha. She disliked those rough sex partners. She is very accommodating to all my positions. In cow girl, her riding was ok. She took the initiative to French me while she was riding my dick. There is room for improvement for her riding skills. In missionary, we frenched passionately like lovers while I pumped her. I felt so high & shiok bonking this babe and couldn’t sustain long. Eventually i succumbed to her tight pussy, pretty face & cummed shiok.)

GFE: 8/10
(This babe’s KC & GFE very very very strong. I think many young men will die in her hands haha. She is so caring, gentle, and knows what a man wants. She kept complimenting my good points.)

RTF: Yes definitely, in fact I had RTF her several times. Definitely a gem.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got Money, Get Honey!

WL: Money (she gave herself this name)
House: L18H05
Home town: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 1.62m/43kg
Debut: Dec 2013

Looks (7/10): Money is a petite young lass with lots of kc & gfe. She has medium size eyes, small nose, beautifully shaped pair of kissable lips and oval shape face. She has a noticeable mole on her right chin which make her look more sexy. She has long curly light brown hairs.

Boobs (6/10): A cupped with raisin size light brown tits. Her boobs are firm and nice to squeeze albeit a little small.

Prelude: Nil

Bath (5/10): normal shower, no extra action

Catbath (6.5/10): She licked my whole body from bottom to top. Very simulating when came to my butt and thighs. I enjoyed looking at her sexy naked bod from the top and side mirrors.

AR: Nil ( said she has not learnt how to do it yet)

BBBJ (9/10): this is the best and most enjoyable part. She spent the most time here to make up for no AR. She sprayed her mouth with antiseptic liquid before she started her art & craft on mu dick. She sucked my balls, followed by licking my shaft from bottom up to my dick head. Lots of saliva and moaning. Very shiok! Then she engulfed the whole shaft slowly, slurping .She repeated this many rounds until I buay tahan...

FJ (8/10): we started with cowgirl , then spider, then I lifted her up into the air and bonking her vigorously while holding her butt on a standing position. She moaned and yelled in exhilaration! Gasping for air, I rested her down on the bed without letting her go and continue bonking her hard in missionary , side and finally finished off in the doggie position. I rested on the bed catching my breath while she cuddled up besides me and I caressed her soft boobs. We chatted for quite a while before we headed for shower and washed up.

Frenching (8/10): Yes, passionately

Painting : didn't try, damned! Too engrossed with her bbbj.

GFE/KC (9/10): high, make u feel v good.

RTF: Yes!!
Old 12-01-2014, 04:01 PM
King Of Geylang

A wild slutty commando SYT...

Bao Bao (L16 W15)

Origin: Hunan
Height: About 1.63m
Weight: About 40kg
Experience in GL: About 2 months plus
Misc Info: Her buddies are Le Le (1615) & Mary (16W15)

Face: 7.1/10
(Bao Bao is a cute, kawaii, sultry & feminine looking SYT. She is fair and has good facial complexion. She has long colored curly hair. I find her looks very adorable when she tied up her hair in a messy fashion. She has nice double eye lid big eyes, sharp nose tip, medium high nose bridge, small cute mouth on her small palm sized face. She looks like an university undergrad girl. Overall I quite like her face, definitely bonkable.)

Body: 6.5/10
(Bao Bao is very skinny and bony. I can see her collar and ribs bones. No tummy fats. She should put on more weight and definitely looks better. I can easily carry her. She is about 1.63m tall. Her body complexion is generally ok with some rough patches. Her legs are long & slender. Her working attire is very casual, sleeveless tight top and hot pants.)

Boobs: 6/10
(Natural A- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenager’s developing boobs.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Bao Bao performed body to body soapy rub. She loved to tease my dick & balls by HJ me using shower foam. Very sensual & shiok. she used toothpaste to wash my dick head. She finished the bath with a brief BBBJ. During the bath she is very talkative. We chit chatted & talk lots of crap. She is good in KC and sweet talking.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(Bao Bao is very playful & cheeky in this aspect. I laid on my front. She used her tender smooth fingers to tickle and arouse my body & balls. Felt ticklish yet shiok. she then used her boobs & pussy to rabba my back. After which she cat bathed me from ears to ankles sensually & gently with soft sexy moans. Her cat bath is very thorough, covered my entire body and her tongue is agile. I flipped over and she performed the same on my front. During the cat bath, she sticked out her tongue and licked my face & tongue. Very playful bubbly girl with lots of surprises for me. She then applied baby oil on my dick and HJ me til I am on the verge of cumming and I quickly asked her to stop. She stopped for a while, caught me unaware and continued to HJ me with oil again. Very playful girl. Her HJ is sensual & good.)

AR: 7.6/10
(Bao Bao’s AR is comparable to Le Le’s (1615). She gave me 2 rounds of AR, first was when I laid on my front, another round when I was on my fours. Her AR is very deep, tongue darting & rotating style. During the AR she moaned sensually. Very shiok. She then slided her head below my dick and BBBJ me while I was admiring her face sucking my dick. She then slided out and sucked my balls followed by another AR. Her AR, BBBJ and ball sucking action were non-stop action packed.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Her BBBJ is awesome with lots of variations. She gave me deep throated BBBJ with strong suction. Her tongue is very agile. She licked my dick head and along my shaft fast & furious with non-stop soft moans. It seemed like she is enjoying sucking my dick. She also gave constant CFM glances and winks while BBBJ me.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(This girl is game for frenching. During the cat bath, she initiated frenching by sticking out her tongue to meet my tongue. Then we locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue action.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is very hairy. She has nice pinkish looking oyster. I had a great time painting her. Her pussy tasted kind of salty. She enjoyed my painting as she moaned sexily and her body squirmed.)

FJ: 8/10
(This babe is very fun loving, playful & adventurous. She engaged me to try out various new sex positions which I seldom tried. Her pussy is very very tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I played with her nipples. We then moved to the floor where I carried and pumped her. In this position, her pussy is very tight, very shiok. She is very light to carry around. We then moved to in front of the mirror. She wore her green heels, I then doggied her while one of my arms is carrying her leg. She said she liked this position as she can see my dick thrusting in and out of her pussy. She then put down her legs, and I doggied her, playing with her boobs. She looked into the mirror with CFM expression and moaned so loud. We then moved to the bed and she suggested to ride me. Her riding skills are good. She rode me fast & furious til I cummed. After I cummed, she lowered her head to French me and we stayed in this position for a short while. What a steamy sweaty sex I had.)

GFE: 8/10
(This babe KC & GFE very strong. Her voice very teh. She is chatty & can talk lots of crap. She sweet talked and complimented me to boost my ego haha.)

RTF: Yes for sure for her service.

Conclusion: This one die die must try for her service. Recommended for SYT lovers who want commando service.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Hi bros. I have been a silent reader of the forum for awhile. Just created a nick to vent my frustration and clear my doubts. I have the same problem as TS.

I am a typical guy in my early 20s. Wouldn't say that I'm good looking but definitely presentable. I have tried about 6 WLs in the past few weeks. Yeah, you probably have guessed it. All of them are either unwilling to french or didn't initiate frenching.

For those girls that i've tried, i have actually gone through the FRs at least by multiple bros such as bro max and slyer, confirming that they french. I really don't know what is the problem.

Probably my young age indicates my lack of financial power, hence there is no point to put in that extra effort. Maybe I dun have the charisma of those who got fantastic service from the moment the door closes until the end.

I've got a few questions based on the previous posts, hope some senior bros can give some input.

-How likely it is to get frenching on my first and subsequent RTF? Based on your experience, are WL more open to frenching on return visits?
-If I were to tip, what is the normal amount that I should give?

If even with RTF or tip, it is unlikely to get frenching, guess I will have to quit the scene. Can't spend my hard-earned 150 on some unsatisfying sex. I know frenching is not SOP but still, without it, something is missing.
Bro - I never tip and yes chance for frenching gets better on RTF. Very few girls will initiate as I think they want the guy to make the first move - but those who french are usually very good kissers with lots of tongue fighting.

My suggestion - pick girls you like and just keep trying - the chemistry will click for you one of these days...
Old 13-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Bro - I never tip and yes chance for frenching gets better on RTF. Very few girls will initiate as I think they want the guy to make the first move - but those who french are usually very good kissers with lots of tongue fighting.

My suggestion - pick girls you like and just keep trying - the chemistry will click for you one of these days...
Bro Chris91,
I also never tip,even 1st visit and I am fat,wearing Bermuda while visit them.
I hardly miss frenching cos I told them I'm here for frenching,treat them as yr friend. Have small conversation to break the ice.Bring toothbrush, toothpaste, confirm got frenching,lol!
If u get french,remember to up my pt,lol!

Last edited by bomberman339; 13-01-2014 at 07:43 AM.
Old 14-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Hey fatso, dun be cocky and complacent! Go & try Piao Piao, Piao yang, Fanyan, Wen Wen, Taozhi, Zhiling, Ferrari, Shuimi, Bonnie, Lili, Nana, Baihe and Xiaoyan. See if these wl will french a fatso like u!!
Lol,I didn't offended u,seems u are one of them like to quarrel and stir shit.
During yr post,i didn't comment anything at all.
Geylang regardless fat,thin,races,religion, u pay for it.
Don't understand y u don't use yr time to contribute here,that's y don't blame ppl zap till -100,lol.
This is my first n last post to u,lol!
U like gossip,go gossip post,not frenching post.
All samster,if I'm wrong,kindly correct me,thank you.
Old 15-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 needs another reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Lol,I didn't offended u,seems u are one of them like to quarrel and stir shit.
During yr post,i didn't comment anything at all.
Geylang regardless fat,thin,races,religion, u pay for it.
Don't understand y u don't use yr time to contribute here,that's y don't blame ppl zap till -100,lol.
This is my first n last post to u,lol!
U like gossip,go gossip post,not frenching post.
All samster,if I'm wrong,kindly correct me,thank you.
Hi there,

You gotta understand n appreciate this chap's backgrd, buddy....!

I hv not addressed him as...

My dear Alejandro88 (Hiding) aka The GreenLantern (Moderation) aka Royal_Chimp (Banned) aka King_Cobra (Moderation) aka ???, the obsessively deranged frustrated hypocrite/ liar (#1 in SBF) & the ultimate reputation points desperado n #1 idiot in SBF....

for nothing...!!...

Actually it is quite sad...as his master, Alejandro88, appears to hv solid GL info/intel...but becuz of his a/m character flaws...he has sunk to this pathetic level...

Then again SBF is what it is...

As for the issue of Frenching in particular and Sex Svc/Gfe in general...perhaps my std caveat may be of assistance. ..

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 20-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

you guys really love to french hookers huh... that in my opinion is gross and risky
Old 20-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tian Tian (16W04) - A Great Natural Frencher!

Tian Tian (16W04)...25 yr old mm fm Hunan...fair, quite chio, sexy sultry mm wif nice bright foxy eyes...has a really soft sensuous tongue (found out later to my delight while frenching passionately!!)...looks more chio wif her hair worn down, has nu ren wei appeal n also bears a slight resemblance to local model Michayla!....159-160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod wif smooth skin n a lovely back ...A+ cup boobs wif beautiful yet erotic big juicy cherry shaped pinkish tits!!...small perky juicy ass...beautiful tasty pink moist oyster, nicely trimmed/shaved pussy...prolly one of the most beautiful oysters that i hv seen n tasted in GL currently!!....no previous skin trade experience...gd friend of Jia Yu (1617).. looks a bit like Jap AV starlet Ai Himeno,but when she lowers her head to blow or catbath,from that angle she really resembles Vivian Lai...also Michelle Chong...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is excellent...bubbly, vivacious mm who strikes me as genuine as well...willing to pls n fun company...damn solid shiok passionate sensual frenching, prolly one of the best natural feel frenchers that I hv had first time call!!...

Helped me strip n I helped her strip...me in me BD suit, she in her sexy black bra n sexy black thong (looked appealing due to the contrast wif her fair smooth skin), raba back n front accentuated by mirrors effect...great bod, pussy n ass feel, first in her lingerie n then followed by full flesh feel when she was nude...passionate senuous frenching fm the get go, caressed her face, great open eyes contact!!...

Full svcs pkge both in shower n bed...

Shower action...soapy raba front n back, her leg/thigh rubbing me groin, lovely frenching, hands all over each others bod...warm water bbbj, gd suction deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: me lying on me front first...vgd bod n pussy feel on me back bod...soothing yet sensual catbath...me all 4s, shiok licks of me perinuem n balls, balls suck wif hj...ar vgd wet lick style...followed by underneath bbbj deepthroat...now turned lay on me back...great bod n pussy feel while we frenched!...licked me nips, chest n groin...ar again wif me legs lifted up...then lick n suck of me balls followed by solid slurpy deepthroat bbbj...

My turn to takeover...really went to town tweaking, licking n sucking on her beautifully large cherry shaped pinkish tits!...damn bloody shiok sight n feel wif nice sensuous response fm her...eyes rolling, hands caressing me hair n face, soft moans!!...then licked her bod all over which finally led me to her lovely pink moist oyster!...me tonguefu got a vgd response fm her!!...squirming, moans, hands gripping the sheets, wet wet wet!

Fj vgd as she totally let herself go naturally to enjoy...v responsive wif super duper shiok passionate sensuous frenching, her soft sweet tongue made me throbbing cock even harder in her pussy!!...best enjoyed: mish wif her legs closed tightly ard me cock squeezing; doggie wif her lower legs entwined ard me legs making for a snug bouncy fit!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread eagled, me pumping,her hands ard me neck n back, eyes fixed on mine; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind...ended wif cuddling, nice conversation n shiok frenching...!...

Overall had a v enjoyable bonk wif this Tian Tian...damn shiok passionate sex + gd company...definite gem material
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 20-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao Fan (3033) - Sensuous Feminine SYT Chiobu!

Xiao Fan (3033)....21-22yr old mm fm Hubei...fair, demure chio really fresh syt...wears little if any makeup, has sparkling eyes...somehow she reminds me of a young MeiZhi (long since retired m'sian ang pai fm 2220) n more recently like the retired Sichuan sensuous feminine KC queen, 1G Qian Qian (1654A), not so much the look but the overall young yet sensual feminine demeanour/feel!!..smells nice n has soft lips n a longish tongue, I like...163+cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod, fresh tight n young feel, also has a lovely back...A+ cup boobs wif pinkish raisin droplet tits...ass is flatish yet perky juicy...lovely pussy is abit bushy but no smell...feminine lilac coloured pedicure, I like!...has no previous skin trade experience(or so she told me)...

Sex svc is vgd n gfe is excellent!...totally adorable, ooh so sweet, gentle n friendly mm...super duper natural gfe feel all the way...solid passionate sensuous frenching...!:...also a keen learner n aims to pls...!

Helped me undress fm head to toe, even helped untie me shoes n take off me socks...gentle coy demeanour, followed by wet kisses n light frenching while I helped her strip...vgd bod n pussy feel...

Shower action...full works pkge...v shiok sensual soapy raba n hdly, now wif passionate sensuous frenching!...really damn nice feel of her bod n legs wrapped ard me wif the water cascading!...warm water bbbj solid sensuous deepthroat wif shy yet erotic eyecontact!...

Bed action...full works pkge except no ar...licked me bod all over wif shiok bod n pussy feel...bbbj damn bloody shiok wet slurpy deepthroat n balls suck n lick + perinuem lick wif nice eyecontact... at times she let her saliva dribble down her lips on to me cock head, shyly yet mischievously looking up at me, rubbed abit wif her hand/palm, then went down to gobble on me cock again, kinda of like jap av style, v nice!...me standing she kneeling on the bed v submissive n sensual feel, took me throbbing cock out of her soft sweet mouth n gently slapped it on her cheeks wif her moaning lagi steam!...

My turn...got a vgd response fm her while i sucked n played wif her boobs/tits, moaning, hands caressing me face wif tits erect hard!...then gave her lovely oyster me full tonguefu, great reaction...jerking, squirming, moaning, dripping wet, hands gripping the sheet, at other times hands squeezing her boobs, n yet at other times her hands spreading her pussy lips wide...n when she got real high, her pussy was grinding on me tongue!...climbed up n put me throbbing cock into her sweet soft mouth while I gently played wif her clitty n fingered her pussy which got her really hot wet n horny, gasping at times fm slurpy lick n suck of me cock, begging me to fuck her!...damn bloody shiok seeing such a young fresh sweetie chiobu responding in such a fashion!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally to enjoy...even to the extent of demurely putting her finger into her n purring in ecstasy!!...best enjoyed: standing doggie wif Xiao Fan in her killer heels, her legs closed for tighter feel, turned her head to french, enhanced by side mirror effect; sideways spooning wif her one leg lifted up, me having access to her clit, accentuated by side mirror n frenching; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, she spreading her legs eagled, eyes fixed on me, frenchie n pumping hard; asian cowgal piak piak piak she working it hard...!...ended wif cuddling, her head on me shoulder, frenching n fun chit chat!...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Xiao Fan...at times coy n shy at other times hot passionate n sensual...all the time just so adorable that I wanna 'eat' her up...also vgd company...definite gem
Old 01-02-2014, 03:51 PM
King Of Geylang

A tall fair sexy SYT model...

Bai He (L20 H62A)

Exp in GL: 3 months plus
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 45-48kg

Face: 7.2/10
(Bai He is a cute fair GND SYT with long silky black hair. Her hair is very long, the length is up to her waist level. She has nice dimples and very good fair smooth facial complexion. Her eyes are quite beautiful, her nose medium high, she has small kissable lips and a small face. Her voice is very soft, gentle and teh. Overall I like her face. She looks like those poly/uni girls. Her smile is very sunshine as it revealed her nice dimples.)

Body: 7.6/10
(My ideal type of hourglass shaped model figure. At 1.68m tall, Bai He has very slim, curvy, fair, smooth, tight, taut teenager’s figure. Her body complexion is so smooth & fair. No tummy fats at all. She has long slender smooth legs.)

Boobs: 7.5/10
(Bai He has natural B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. I gave her high score for her pinkish nipples. The nicest pinkish nipples I ever savoured. Simply love her breasts & nipples. She worried that after her stint in GL her nipples will turn dark haha.)

Bath: 7.6/10
(Lots of action in the shower. She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. She used her boobs & nipples to rub my dick head & body. She also used her thighs to rub against my balls. She then turned around, her ass faced my dick. She clamped my dick using her butt crack & gave me an “ass fk” damn shiok man. After that she washed the soap foam off my body & performed a brief cat bath on my body. To end the bath, she gave me a brief sensual BBBJ. One of the best bath I ever had. Simply enjoyed the shower routines.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. Bai He aroused me by using her soft smooth tender fingers caressing my body. I felt ticklish yet enjoyed her movement. She then used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body. Bai He’s cat bath skills r great. Her cat bath is very thorough covering from my ears to my ankles. Gentle yet passionate & stimulating cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. During the cat bath her fingers were busy arousing my body.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(I didn’t detect any cigarette smell in her mouth. Instead I detected cigarette smell from her hair. Frenching Bai He is passionate, sensual, gentle & natural with lots of tongue fight. Lots of oomph feel.)

AR: 7.3/10
(Very good above average AR skill. Loved the way she licked my ka chng hole while her fingers were caressing my balls & dick. She then lowered her head sucked my balls & moved further in to BBBJ me. Damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction BBBJ. Gave innocent glances during BBBJ. I like her tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair is alot. She has very beautiful pinkish pussy. I cannot resist & dived my tongue into her pussy. Tasted delicious yummy. During the painting she let out soft sexy moans while her body squirmed. Her hands were messing up my hairdo during the process.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is tight. We had very natural passionate sex. In missionary, we bonked & frenched. Occasionally, she licked my neck while I reciprocated & licked her boobs. We then switched to doggie with her wearing her heels. Her back view is simply awesome & beautiful. Very curvy back yet smooth & fair. Keep bonking her in doggie while grabbing her boobs from behind. Eventually cannot endure her tight pussy & cummed.)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE is quite ok not high not low. Her voice is very soft gentle & teh. I like her voice. She is not into those KC shit. Her service is good.)

RTF: Yes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1