The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
S4896E is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

bro mind sharing details ?
Old 11-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Dear Bro,

Lai lai lai, sharing is caring =)
Old 11-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

First of all thanks Bro fire2014 for the place. Went to 'B' shop without reservation. Shall not name who massage for me as I saw that there's quite a few sabo Kings around here. For place and contact gonna go to TS, for ML can pm me. Bro fore2014 let me know if this isn't a good idea.

First of all, the lady for massaged for me doesn't have a slim figure, plump actually. Massage skill was there, constant teasing was there too. Initially went for an hour, but added another hour later on. In my personal opinion, this lady's got a nice face, if she slims down confirm quite Chio one.

When I flipped over, she starts to massage the chest area, the way she touch, the gfe sibei high. Actually there's more but I feel that to protect the girls, writing till here.

But there something that really pissed me off very much. There's this guy who was sitting in the sho for at least the first one hour my massage. Their conversation were quite loud and open so I could hear very clearly. The shop lady was asking him to write fr for them. He seemed to know about this forum very well. But told the lady that he will create an account to post. After that said need confirmation e mail them can post, I was confused by this. How can you not have an account?

But again, he seemed to knew every ladies I the shop as I heard him callin out for their names which TS recommended to me before. So hard to say if this guy is one of the people that TS said that were telling girls about this forum. The ML who massaged for me heard what they said too and asked if I can write for her too so yeah here it is.

Pardon me for my long grandfather story, bo fire2014, you got pm.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dlcnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for sharing the location. Went to B yesterday.
My experience was not good.
The girl who was assigned to me was eating while massaging me (first time I experienced this)
Also the girls keep on chit chatting to each other while massaging.
And they dont lock the front door. So If a customer comes they will leave
and ask the customer about timing etc..

I'm not sure if these are isolated instances though.
But I hope they improve on professionalism
Massage was ok though and have high gfe
Thanks.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Bros can share ctc pls. Thank you very much
Old 12-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm me to share? Tks!!
Old 13-11-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
Objector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyObjector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share ctc bro ?
Old 13-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rushrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
Bro can share ctc and the auntie A name? Many thks
Old 13-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 17
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Hi,

Care to share the contact ?

Thanks in advance
Old 13-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Speedlng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro fire2014 for sharing the location. Massage was good not piano type with alot of teasing will rtm.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

Just rtm again at shop 'B'. Called earlier to book another lady J. Took an hour at first, her massage was soothing yet not piano, just what I need after a morning run and a half day at work. The first half an hour was quiet, towards the end we started to chat, it looks like the whole shop's ML knew about this forum. And asked if I can post for them, discreetly of course.

As I felt talking to J made me felt like we knew each other long ago (my wishful thoughts), I added another hour, still no piano massage from her, good attitude! Towards the end of this hour, I added an other half an hour, I must be crazy. The thing is J didn't tried any tricks or more teasing to make me stay longer, it was purely chatting with the normal teasing which I knew wasn't the reason that I wanna stay longer. Coming to an end to the half an hour, I told her I'll add my last half an hour for her.

After the three hours massage was I over, inside me I was reluctant to leave, but need to use big head to think, time is late and vit M lol. Went for a quick shower, came out and saw her eaton her dinner, must be very hungry

My longest time spent in a massage shop, definitely worth the $150. Companionship + massage + teasing, left a happy man, happier than no release.
The usual drill, place gonna ask from TS, ladies can ask me
Old 13-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boyfever1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Share?
Old 13-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
keigokeigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ctc pls
Old 13-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Would like to thanks TS for sharing such a nice joint. Having tried the joint B 4 times with 3 different lady, here my summery.

1st Lady (2 time): This is the lady that TS had recommended. Massage skill so so but very nice teasing and high girlfriend feeling.

2nd Lady (1 time): Lady J, massage skill was better but limited teasing and seem to short-charge me for 15min. Not trying to be too calculative but does affect the feeling.

3rd Lady (1 time): Lady K, saw her when making payment during my session with J and feel that she look kinda attractive. So return the following week to try her. Massage skill was the best of all three, especially the tammy massage is a must try. Teasing was good just that still lost out to the 1st lady. Will try her again for my next session as I enjoy her massage, teasing and girlfriend feeling
Old 14-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Lady K small small size one and name machiam Jipun name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread