The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TBLan28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Very nice story!
Old 05-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

getting intersting...
just wonder..

this is true encounter?
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykids View Post
getting intersting...
just wonder..

this is true encounter?
I can only say, its inspired by actual events and may not be in the chronological order this story is being written...

All for enjoyment.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
tripack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
I can only say, its inspired by actual events and may not be in the chronological order this story is being written...

All for enjoyment.
Thanks for sharing anyway. Camping for more ....
Old 10-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Although it wasn’t in my mind, her words started to paint a new picture now. As she began to hold my manhood tight with her little hand, stroking it from the root the pushing it up, sliding her little hand firmly and playfully up, I can feel myself getting really turned on by her skillful pumping.

“So, maybe you find a handcuff or some ropes here… And tie my hands to the metal pillars on these racks. Then violently tear my panty off and start to rub my pussy… My boobs are swinging wildly as I struggle… What will you do to them?” Xiao Ke continue to tease as she stroked my cock. I can hardly focus as my mind begin to see a clear picture of me raping Xiao Ke in the little store.

“I would grab them and massage them…” I said, on instinct. But Xiao Ke looked at me as she pressed on my cock hard, displeased.

“Are you a man or what? You are raping me and you only want to massage these tits?” She asked, almost screaming. She was right. I wanted more.

“No, I would slap them hard until they are red with my palm print! And I want to slap you pussy too!” I said and it only got me feeling even higher and I think I am already seeing myself precumming due to the physical and mental stimulation.

“I will be crying and begging you to stop, struggling hard against the bondage as you play with my body.” Xiao Ke continue as she began to tease and start to move really close to my cock, then blows gently with her mouth, sending a gash of warm breathe onto my tip.

“I want to see your tits, Xiao Ke. Can you show me again?” I asked because that is really what I wanted then. The image of me fucking her is making me really horny and I can feel my cock loading up fast. Xiao Ke ran her fingers gently yet filed with teasing sensation over my skin on my cock, up and down, st first from slow stroking motion to now harder pumps.

I knew she could really make me cum in less than 5 minutes now. The question is whether I wanted to or not.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
LightFader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 10-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bellaleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, pls continue TS
Old 13-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

“Well, but the girl in front of you is no more Xiao Ke…” She continued, still full of surprises in her irresistible teasing. “I am a cheap worthless whore who is always cock teasing and a slut deserved to be raped and used like a piece of fuck meat!” She said, almost without shame. I am shock, both emotionally and physically as I can tell from the extremely erected penis, deep red and loaded in between her fingers like a loaded weapon.

“Yes, Xiao Ke always like to show off her panty and bra to any men and love to play but wanted to be fucked…” I played along. I think I am getting the rules of her little game as she continued to rub and stroke. My hand reach out to her head and combed through her smooth hair slowly down her little ponytail as I enjoy her servicing.

She gave me a rolled eye. “I knew you were looking!” She said as she made a funny face. “Well, it’s not my fault you have such a PINKY underwear!” I said and smiled as she cupped my balls and gently rolled her palm around it, squeezing lightly, not too hard, but just enough to give it the right pressure to feel aroused. It is until now I realized that she had totally diverted by request to see her tits again. I guessed she is not going to do it then. But no harm asking again.

Xiao Ke shaked her head and stick out her tongue in a very kawaii way and giggles replying with a firm “NO!”. But I guess I did not need that too much as she is making me reach my limit soon.

“Imagine you are grapping my tits hard, pulling and stretching my nipples and then doggy bang me from behind like a wild horse until you can feel my pussy wet with cum dripping out onto my legs to the floor and you continue to do it even when I scream and shout and kick, but you just go on because to you I am just a cum toy and nothing else.” Xiao Ke continue to paint the extreme erotic scene filled with BDSM elements as I feel myself passing out soon at her teasing.
Old 13-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue!
Old 19-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

There are many times you want to feel good and just cum and let it go. Well, this was not really one of them. The image she painted in my mind was so intense and I was really enjoying her teasing as well as her physical stimulation. I started to wonder if she is doing this as a profession. Well after the whole event anyway, I wasn’t thinking much at all during the time.

As Xiao Ke stroke and shake harder and harder. I feel my hot semen rushing out with a burst like the eruption of a violent volcano. Skillfully, Xiao Ke cupped over my penis with her mouth just at the moment I lost control and cummed right into her mouth filling it with the hot sticky stuff. Xiao Ke licked it all dry, running her tongue and lips all over the tip of my manhood all the way down to my balls just to be sure none of my man juice spilled over.

“Well, I can’t have you dirty the warehouse here. Consider this blowjob part free!” Xiao Ke giggled and I really did not know what to say, but fall backwards and sat down almost dying. She did it. It was less than 5 minutes. I did not time it, but I know. She is good. As I am about to actually doze off after cumming, the slow moving circulation fan at the top of the wall begin to slowly rotate round and round. While naked pictures of Xiao Ke starts to flash piece by piece in my mind, I suddenly came up with a good idea for once.

“Xiao Ke! I know how we can go out!” I grab her hand and pulled, a bit too hard as she wasn’t expecting it and I ended up hugging her close in my arms. She feel so warm in this cold room and I am sure I did not want to let go. In fact, my action shown it as I stayed frozen for a long period of time, just hugging her close like she is my girlfriend. Well, I did have a girlfriend then, but she is no where anything as warm as her then. For the first time, I suddenly felt that I wanted to be with Xiao Ke. Seriously.

“Hug enough? Wait until my college come back from lunch and open the door, you will make me lose my job. Then you will feed me for life is it?” She snapped as she pushed me back. I returned back to reality from my fantasy dream of living together with Xiao Ke and having kids etc. I looked around and sure enough at the corner. I found what I was looking for.

Finally. We have a way out of the room now. But I am mixed between really wanting to get out and actually not getting out because I know I will miss this little adventure of getting trapped in the storeroom with this cute girl name Xiao Ke.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 19-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Gundogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro, pls continue soon!
Old 19-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wrackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more..
Old 05-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

The plan is simple. I notice there is a exhaust fan in the top of the room and there is sunlight from the outside which meant that if we can remove the fan, we can crawl out of it. I had also notice there is a toolbox at the corner of the room I just they had it left there just in case of small repair. All we need to do is to turn off the power of the fan and unscrew it. The only issue would be that not both of us can go out as the window is high. I could get Xiao Ke to go out of course since she is smaller in size and lighter. Of course, the other way around is not really advisable.

I talked to Xiao Ke about the plan and she is more than thrilled to try it out. So I got up and carried Xiao Ke up so that she can sit comfortable on my shoulder while I passed her the screwdriver and tools. It seems that Xiao Ke is shorter than I expected and so she kind of kneel up on my shoulder. It is painful, but I do not know if she is aware, my whole head is inside her skirt. It is quite a view though, so I endured it without making too much noise.

As Xiao Ke bend and twist to work on removing the fan, I can see her little strawberry panty right in front of my face. And I know that underneath that panty is her pussy is which only about a few inches away from my face now. I couldn't help thinking what if I lick her. But of course that would be dumb. I do not want her to be angry or fall down or something. But gently I blow a breathe at her inner thigh and she kind of twist and squeezed her legs on my neck, almost killing me.

"Hei, what are you doing. Can you stop it? I am try to work here!" Xiao Ke roared playfully at me.

"Well, I got to breathe too you know!" I smiled and answered back, muffled from inside her skirt.

I did not take very long, but neither it is short that I heard a loud clang as the last screw was undone and the fan fall off harmlessly. I have to push Xiao Ke up so she can crawl out of the ventilation hole so I can really care where I touch now. I pushed her on her butts, on her inner legs and all and finally got her to crawl out. Before I can catch my breathe, I heard the door unlocked and it swing wide open, only to see a tired Xiao Ke who had ran around and come back to the store to open the door for me. As I was walking out, really tired, I notice one of the patron was trying to run off from the store with some items. It must be that he realized there was nobody in the store and he thought he could take his own sweet time to select his loot. But when Xiao Ke ran back into the store, he decide its time to bait.

"Hei you!" I shouted as he dropped his stuff and begin to run. I was too tired to chase after him. Neither was Xiao Ke. I looked at her and she looked back. We just laughed very loudly. I did not know why. But that moment of time seems to last forever as we laughed, sincerely and filled with happiness, for that brief moment. I guess, we were glad to be out of the room finally.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
iJiByeHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update bro, pls continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1