The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 21
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Qing Qing (清清) 骨感美女 19 year oldSweetest Youngest Thingy - My Recommendation with

Any requests for Qing Qing number?
Old 13-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ks29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Qing Qing (清清) 骨感美女 19 year oldSweetest Youngest Thingy - My Recommendation with

Thanks to Bro Peacock29 for contact. Met her this afternoon.

Here is my brief FR.

Looks: 9/10, my kind of syt beauty
Boobs: A
Catbath: 8/10 hardworking
BJ: 9/10 short, but love syt sucking my dick
FJ: 9/10 very very very tight
GFE: 9.5/10 not a time watcher, chat with me and cried when talk about her sad story
Damage: 90 + Tips + Hotel
RTF : For Sure!
Old 13-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Alwaystanding is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro peacock thanks for the ctc cant wait to try her this week
Old 14-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks29 View Post
Thanks to Bro Peacock29 for contact. Met her this afternoon.

Here is my brief FR.

Looks: 9/10, my kind of syt beauty
Boobs: A
Catbath: 8/10 hardworking
BJ: 9/10 short, but love syt sucking my dick
FJ: 9/10 very very very tight
GFE: 9.5/10 not a time watcher, chat with me and cried when talk about her sad story
Damage: 90 + Tips + Hotel
RTF : For Sure!
Thanks for your FR!

Anyone needs QQ number, pls PM me now!
Old 14-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

Qing Qing is available today! Anyone needs her number?
Old 14-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cool_night is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can i have contact?
Old 14-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

Any requests for QQ number?
Old 14-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Tianxing142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am really interested in SYT. Would you please share her contacts with me.

Love to try the SYT mentioned.

Thanks in advance

I have fr Link attached
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ah-60-a-3.html
Old 14-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

All requests replied!
Old 15-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xiaowei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I wan her ctc !!! give me give me !!!
Old 15-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
john6568 is Cool - loads of Potential

caN I HAVE QING QING NUMBERS?

tks
john
Old 15-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

骨骨妹 - 清清

Met QingQing, here's an honest rundown

Face - For those who had met the budget (80/2) phenomena, Bingxue earlier, the 2 bony gals looks very closely alike. alto' Qingqing is nearly 10 years earlier, she was unable to exude more girly charms than her older counterpart Bingxue. Don't really have the SYT looks, the prettiest past of Qingqing is her big doe eyes.

Body - If we use 'Bak Kot' to describe Qingqing, it is giving her more meat than she really is ... to me, she feels like a chicken wing - the bone portion of the wing that is, little layers of skin around the bones ... in fact, she's so bony that it feels painful when she sat on me

Boobs - I'm not sure if it's AA or AAA, essentially an airport, except for her 2 nipples, nothing stands out from body

French - She might not look like 19, but she has an innocent feel that feels like 19 when you kiss her

Catbath - Quite SOP, nothing lousy or good for a 19 year old

bbbj - SOP but a tweeny short duration. Like her good friend Xiaoya, she's rather inexperienced at putting on the cap and take hell of a long time ... for bros who are already disinterested like me, the time taken to cap might just soften 2IC

Servicing her - Plus point is that she allows frenching, which help to build up atmosphere abit. However, she don't allow kissing face, neck, shoulders. Her boobs is also too small and uninteresting to service for long. Big minus: No servicing below her boobs and no painting - she use quite a lot of force to register the OOB areas. Definitely not the gal to look for when you wish to service the other gal high as well.

GFE Vs Rush Factor - Immediately after the job, she dressed up, get paid and left. In and out of the room in less than 30 min. This is despite the fact that the session is in afternoon, and it is clear she does not have appointments after the session. Apparently, some bros might have scared her with talks of raids, and she is convinced that she should be out of the room as fast as possible. Well, it's ok I guess - I've no chemistry with her anyways

Cost Efficiency - When you compare Qingqing with her closest counterpart in recent years (Bingxue), she cost more than double for a bony chick with okay looks. If you compare Qingqing with her jie mei, Xiaoya, at the same price, Xiaoya is infinitely better in every aspect except the frenching and bbbj parts. Personally, I feel Qingqing is quite overpriced at $90

清清
Overall Rating: C+
Pros: Innocent frenching, cute doe eyes
Cons: Bony to the point of painful, airport, no painting or access allowed to other more interesting parts of her body, rush attitude, overpriced for Cat90

Can probably find better catches at $90 around TS' list of other SYTs, or around the place (like haonan and simone)

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 15-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamarscrotum is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks ts for the contact tried QingQing last week, Here is my fr:

Look: 7.5/10 (looks a little older but still quite pretty)
Body: 7.5/10 (smooth skin, very very skinny but i like skinny gals)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nothing to talk about)
Frenching : yes but i nvr try
BJ: 7/10 (nice and slow)
FJ: 8/10 (very tight, young gal)
Atitude: 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Dmg : 90/1/1
Rtf: Maybe
Old 15-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
骨骨妹 - 清清

Met QingQing, here's an honest rundown

Face - For those who had met the budget (80/2) phenomena, Bingxue earlier, the 2 bony gals looks very closely alike. alto' Qingqing is nearly 10 years earlier, she was unable to exude more girly charms than her older counterpart Bingxue. Don't really have the SYT looks, the prettiest past of Qingqing is her big doe eyes.

Body - If we use 'Bak Kot' to describe Qingqing, it is giving her more meat than she really is ... to me, she feels like a chicken wing - the bone portion of the wing that is, little layers of skin around the bones ... in fact, she's so bony that it feels painful when she sat on me

Boobs - I'm not sure if it's AA or AAA, essentially an airport, except for her 2 nipples, nothing stands out from body

French - She might not look like 19, but she has an innocent feel that feels like 19 when you kiss her

Catbath - Quite SOP, nothing lousy or good for a 19 year old

bbbj - SOP but a tweeny short duration. Like her good friend Xiaoya, she's rather inexperienced at putting on the cap and take hell of a long time ... for bros who are already disinterested like me, the time taken to cap might just soften 2IC

Servicing her - Plus point is that she allows frenching, which help to build up atmosphere abit. However, she don't allow kissing face, neck, shoulders. Her boobs is also too small and uninteresting to service for long. Big minus: No servicing below her boobs and no painting - she use quite a lot of force to register the OOB areas. Definitely not the gal to look for when you wish to service the other gal high as well.

GFE Vs Rush Factor - Immediately after the job, she dressed up, get paid and left. In and out of the room in less than 30 min. This is despite the fact that the session is in afternoon, and it is clear she does not have appointments after the session. Apparently, some bros might have scared her with talks of raids, and she is convinced that she should be out of the room as fast as possible. Well, it's ok I guess - I've no chemistry with her anyways

Cost Efficiency - When you compare Qingqing with her closest counterpart in recent years (Bingxue), she cost more than double for a bony chick with okay looks. If you compare Qingqing with her jie mei, Xiaoya, at the same price, Xiaoya is infinitely better in every aspect except the frenching and bbbj parts. Personally, I feel Qingqing is quite overpriced at $90

清清
Overall Rating: C+
Pros: Innocent frenching, cute doe eyes
Cons: Bony to the point of painful, airport, no painting or access allowed to other more interesting parts of her body, rush attitude, overpriced for Cat90

Can probably find better catches at $90 around TS' list of other SYTs, or around the place (like haonan and simone)
Thanks for your honest FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarscrotum View Post
Thanks ts for the contact tried QingQing last week, Here is my fr:

Look: 7.5/10 (looks a little older but still quite pretty)
Body: 7.5/10 (smooth skin, very very skinny but i like skinny gals)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nothing to talk about)
Frenching : yes but i nvr try
BJ: 7/10 (nice and slow)
FJ: 8/10 (very tight, young gal)
Atitude: 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Dmg : 90/1/1
Rtf: Maybe
Thanks for your FR!
Old 15-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stayed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried her yesterday around 5pm. Yong and sweet gal that smile at you. If you expect commando style you will be disappointed but i am ok cos i like innocent and gentle gal. Boobs is disappointing. FJ is tight esp from back and i come in that position. Tight and cannot tahan and she like it in that position. She first time here and not even enrol in school yet. Body too skinny and bonny but maybe that make her tight. Like making out with your neighbour daughter. If you have fantasy, think not bad. Overall enjoy cos i like to bonk SYT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread