The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Today is the start of 7th month period, is it Ban dang not good to go MP for hj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Haha last time i did saw a Malay wedding during this month at the void deck but i am not the one attending 😓😓😓
malay dont care 7th month one
Old 01-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Today is the start of 7th month period, is it Ban dang not good to go MP for hj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-------
Back into the 90s. An ex Army friend held his church wedding. Buffet lunch. Quite alot of guests turn up. Not sure this gen of youngsters practice this. I guess wedding dinner in the middle of 7 moon is cheaper.

15 yrs ago. Ex co, a sme. A sales manager Chinese birthday falls on the 15 day of 7 moon. I worked there for 8 yrs. I remembered a yr we asked him to pick 4D numbers, during the co 7 moon prayers. It came out 1 price. As traditional have it, the last day of the festival we bought more prayer items for the "brothers" & "sisters".
is it true they can win 1st prize?
Old 01-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I'm more concerned about monkey pox and COVID-19.
you not concerned about HIV?
Old 01-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Today is the start of 7th month period, is it Ban dang not good to go MP for hj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
is it true they can win 1st prize?
-----

The brothers and sisters can give Winning 4D numbers. They can also haunt the winners if they did not full fill their sides of the bargains. My ex SME case. Bought more offering items at the last day of the 7 mths festival.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-----

The brothers and sisters can give Winning 4D numbers. They can also haunt the winners if they did not full fill their sides of the bargains. My ex SME case. Bought more offering items at the last day of the 7 mths festival.
sure must offer them mah
Old 01-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like bro MaxTea juz came back from holidays ..
Old 01-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like bro MaxTea juz came back from holidays ..
no bro, never leave sg
Old 02-08-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

today is the 5th of the 7th month period
Old 02-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
It's a shop on level 2. Until now I still remember the layout of the place.
Glass door on level 1. Walk upstairs turn right and right (u turn) to counter and rooms. Some bros might know. ML/FL wear own clothes one. It was the 2nd time I go that shop.

When doing half way, got heavy breathing sound beside my face. I slow down and ask if ML got ppl beside the room? She say no. So I continue to pump for a few mins and ML moan. Then got this long "Harrrrrrrrrrrr" maybe 3 to 5 sec beside my face. Can feel breath on my right side of face. Immediately soft n tell her on light. I wear clothes forget to take out CD and wana leave. The ML also shock and keep asking why. I nvr say.

When I reach the stairs, she still asking why rush out. It's like a u-turn to go down. I look at her again, she standing at the counter position. In front of her got a dark translucent figure. Between me and the girl. I nvr go back there again.

Strange. Nothing to do with inside spa...but I've also had this *Harrrrr* sound (like someone breathing down out neck) before and same like in the post,ifs it's near the ears. Usually it's a sign there's something la. Maybe the place you went to wasn't too clean or what but yeah, I do believe area plays a part.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
Strange. Nothing to do with inside spa...but I've also had this *Harrrrr* sound (like someone breathing down out neck) before and same like in the post,ifs it's near the ears. Usually it's a sign there's something la. Maybe the place you went to wasn't too clean or what but yeah, I do believe area plays a part.
really ? but go spa in day time is better right?
Old 02-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Day time is always better IMO but some bros play only at night. So night time hunting can lead to netherworld finds inclusive of your hunt for some pleasure. Always play safe. Haha.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
By right yes.
Did u ever when to some shop house level 2 type. Where there is totally no sunlight gng into the entire shop. Windows sealed. Even when open door the stair case is always dark. Those day or night time is no different. I think. Cos the Yin too heavy.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Day time is always better IMO but some bros play only at night. So night time hunting can lead to netherworld finds inclusive of your hunt for some pleasure. Always play safe. Haha.
Eh some ppl got no choice. Office workers, Technician, those fixed 8 to 6pm one. After work then got time. Or those married one. Send children go enrichment at 8 to 9.30pm in between can massage. Lol.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Eh some ppl got no choice. Office workers, Technician, those fixed 8 to 6pm one. After work then got time. Or those married one. Send children go enrichment at 8 to 9.30pm in between can massage. Lol.
True! I agree. But I think morning is better as the ML is fresh,you can start with a pretty good massage and then followed by whatever you wish to get that the ML agrees to. Usually works as she also wants to start the day with a bonus. 🤣
Old 02-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
night time the ML also tire already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1