The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
u must have been bonking her quite regularly so she considers u husband to be material leaw! MIL call not unusual, as if u dunno by now. I just say I can't speak Thai that well, which is true btw, so they not so keen to speak to me. We can have curry fish head party at your home, cooked by Bro Bhappi, I bring the curry rempah then after dinner head over to party so u can spank your CFM target.

LOL!! U got me there...

But u know wat is the best part, i also say my thai no good...KNS, her mum speak Chinese to me!! 555+ From Chiang Rai and her mum worked in Ipoh before so can speak Mandarin!

U bring rempah, i get fish head...Bro Bhappi...stand by and ready laew...when??I need to eat to have power to spank CFM well....
Old 19-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No lah....just kidding.

Travel on a monthly trips.
Bro , next time come, lets cheong lah....can bring u some Luncheon Meat too..

@ Bro Jadedd, replied ur PM.....
Old 19-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

who else will be there? I will be there 26-29 nov. Let's meet up to party.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro....next time, u bring the camera.....I onz u snap....ok??
Haha don't get caught.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Haha don't get caught.
Ok...for the few tat saw my neighbour and wanted to know who she is....here is her pix...but i guess in person she looks much better huh?? DJ Peachy....she really is a PEACH!

To the bro tat PMedme last week to ask me how i know so much abt Future pub?? now u got ur answer...LOL!

And NO....I am not gonna intro any of u fellas to her...dun eat and shit in ur own backyard...so not going to create shit just next door! 555+

Here is another pix...

Last edited by nookie2612; 19-11-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: add photos
Old 19-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok...for the few tat saw my neighbour and wanted to know who she is....here is her pix...but i guess in person she looks much better huh?? DJ Peachy....she really is a PEACH!

To the bro tat PMedme last week to ask me how i know so much abt Future pub?? now u got ur answer...LOL!

And NO....I am not gonna intro any of u fellas to her...dun eat and shit in ur own backyard...so not going to create shit just next door! 555+
Lolx I go know her myself.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Lolx I go know her myself.
KNS!! I sort of guessed u wld say tat...55+

Just dun say..." Ur Sg neighbour ask me to say hi"....I will kick ur ass ...LOL!!
Old 20-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNS!! I sort of guessed u wld say tat...55+

Just dun say..." Ur Sg neighbour ask me to say hi"....I will kick ur ass ...LOL!!
Haha I say I from Japan or GAOli, she will sure believe.
I love snow white 555~~~
Old 20-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here is another pix...

Hey Bro Nookie, I also LOVE Snow White, do not mind being one of the 7 dwarfs.

Intro to your neighbour possible? Is she like a real DJ or what? I dun mind paying top notch Baht for a Peach like her.

Or is she for your personal collection?
Old 20-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

why so unfair? my neighbour all tikopek and ahso lol
Old 20-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Some blokes shd have their heads screwed on tight, to think "liking" you will go LT (vs ST). If she can turn more tricks in 1 night or worse, even do a runner -isn't this their livelihood? And isn't asking you (customer) "can go hotel" her initiative or reason being there that night?
Hahaha, correct correct.
In Sukhumvit, I get offers to "go hotel" by agg gals, matured waitresses, bar gals, traditonal masseurs,street walkers, ladyboys, roadside bar gals, disco gals even when I do not smile at them.
But in G clubs and Airasia, I do not get offers to "go hotel" even when I smile, talk and buy drinks from the hostesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDog View Post
1st time to BKK for one night only.
Reading other bros’ FR, decided to go straight to Beer Garden. Didn't want to spend the night alone. Saw quite a few decent looking ladies. One young, petite, darker skinned seated at the end at the bar on her own. She smiled, I smiled back but wanted to have a beer first to cool down after long sweaty walk. Noticed that while I was enjoying my cold beer, she turned down 2 guys who had approached and talked to her. So finally made my move. We settled fairly quickly for LT (like to enjoy the ‘morning glory’) and went back to my hotel.
Here’s my FR.
Age: 21 (verified her ID), said she is there every Fri/Sat/Sun only
Body: saggy boobs and stretch marks (gave birth at 16) but nice firm butt and incredible soft skin!
Which beer garden? so many in Sukhumvit. soi7 one is popular. Few times that I recce soi 7 beer garden most CMI, matured mummies and very very hard to find any gems. One time was lucky to find couple of horny sweeties one 19 and other 21 who just appeared in soi 7 to earn some quick bucks. They would go to the beer garden in early afternoon and then evenings go to New Wave bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyedpeace View Post
Next, I turned around and she clean up the facial. She was really well-trained and able to give me some advice on skincare. Then she started the front massage. Suddenly she paused, she gave me her super sweet signature smile and told me she is going to start the important part. I was puzzled as she did not quote the price. Not familiar with the system there, I just let it happen and prepared to be chopped and never go back again. She asked me for my sensitive zone and licked while performing the 8.5/10 HJ. That really helped! I was so tired and I thought I couldnt make it, but my little bro was activated within seconds. I started autoroaming at the same time. It took me quite a while, but Apple was patient until the happy ending and said in mandarin "now big and small heads are both well taken care of". She gave me her signature smile for the N-th time and asked me to shower. After I put on my clothes, I asked her how much I should pay for the happy ending, she gave me her (N+1)th signature smile and said "It's all included already" The smile scored 9.5/10.
Well written FR. But OMG, you don't mind HJ happy ending? No offence IMHO, would rather go bars, agg and buy lady drinks and chit chit, rubba rubba with gals rather than HJ happy ending. HJ is just a much less sexciting experience
Old 20-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
OMGYES is Cool - loads of Potential

It definitely seemed a nice place, although i have been to BKK so many times. I will be going again quite soon before Christmas, I will pass by Bangkok, Koi Samui, Pattaya, anyone interested to come along ?
Old 20-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!

I will be heading bkk this friday with a bro. anyone over there wanna join us for a drink? we are not familiar with the area and will be staying at on8 near nana bts
Old 20-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro , next time come, lets cheong lah....can bring u some Luncheon Meat too..

@ Bro Jadedd, replied ur PM.....
Ok lah...will pm once trip confirm.

Future pub was mentioned earlier in my posting in another thread. The disco is much bigger than those in RCA and does attract
alot of SYT, WL & FL after midnight and close around 5am. To go there just mention to taxis driver Kara Fun or opposite Nanthong seafood restaurant @ Meng Jai junction. Sanook.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 20-11-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
H

Well written FR. But OMG, you don't mind HJ happy ending? No offence IMHO, would rather go bars, agg and buy lady drinks and chit chit, rubba rubba with gals rather than HJ happy ending. HJ is just a much less sexciting experience
My siao is so precious that I dun waste it by HJ

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1