The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

greener u rich?
if u are take the money u use to help as a gamble.50/50 chance
Old 10-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi All,

Thank you for replying to my posting. Seems like there is stil a divide between people going strongly against any relationship with WL and also those who would say " give it a try "

No right answer no wrong answers. Perhaps just ultimately good or bad experiences.

I will go to VN to observe more first and see for myself. I generally trust her about the things that she shares with me about her and her family. It has been consistent. I would have to really see for myself how she is conducting her life there with her family.

I do think that there is a need for me to at least do a shout out here to keep myself in check. Because i may and will only see one view ( i.e the good side ) of things.

There are many social/family/cultural differences as the relationship progress. Not to say language and mindsets. So yes it is not a bed of roses at all.

Let alone the fact that she is a WL who will stop working for good. Even if I find a normal girl in WL, i would still be facing the same major issues stated by all of you here.

thanks for holding back my horses. I will have to think about this carefully. Sometimes seriously, i wonder what has happened to me. Singapore girls and Malaysia girls don't want. Go for far far places like VN to find the so called right one.

I will keep all updated again once i have some insight with myself.

Again thank you for those who have responded and provided your opinions.

Cam on rat nhieu.

Regards
Yes, there is no right or wrong answers as each and every one of us has a different life.

I have also think and asked myself the question that u asked yurself. Got singapore gals dun want, why chose someone so faraway. I do believe in fate, its fate that brought me n my wife together, imagine of the 88mil ppl in vn, i got to know my wife. So i do cherish this. Same for u, of the hundreds of WLs here in singapore, u got to know this particular gal and have feelings.

My advise again
1) dont let small head rule big head
2) think coherently, properly n thoroughly
3) do keep an open mind
4) do open eyes wide wide to see clearly
5) spend more time knowing and understanding her more
6) always take wat they say with a pinch of salt
7) do understand their culture, beliefs and way of life if u really decided to move ahead

My 2 dongs

Cheers.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Welcome to the 'Family' ....

I am 39 and my wife is 25 .... Do I have to Talk more on this ?????

ALL BARRIERS are in YOURSELF ....

Keep an Open Mind .....
I am 45 and my wives are 29, 25, 22 and 21.

yes, u need to open ur mind (and wallets too) and they just need to open legs.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post

deptrai kor, u must be growing more and more deptrai... 29>25>22>21... hehe

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Not all WL are bad, but most as untrustworthy. You will be the luckiest man if you marry a good one. But for a 19 year old, the risk is very much higher as their maturity level is not there yet. A few months of `feeling good and romantic' may turn out to be a disaster. Personally, i will not marry a 19 year old. If a WL has reached the age of 25 and above, the maturity level may be there and they will be more stable. To us, we may not feel that there's anything wrong to marry someone that's much younger. The viet lady may just keep quiet about it. But the truth will be out when she mixes around with her same group and start complaining about the age difference of her and her husband and start to say `my husband is sooooo old' .
Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
deptrai kor, u must be growing more and more deptrai... 29>25>22>21... hehe
Not only that, growing more n more young.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

bro deptrai....getting young and popular ah...long time no see since the last trip to P***...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi All,

Thank you for replying to my posting. Seems like there is stil a divide between people going strongly against any relationship with WL and also those who would say " give it a try "

No right answer no wrong answers. Perhaps just ultimately good or bad experiences.

I will go to VN to observe more first and see for myself. I generally trust her about the things that she shares with me about her and her family. It has been consistent. I would have to really see for myself how she is conducting her life there with her family.

I do think that there is a need for me to at least do a shout out here to keep myself in check. Because i may and will only see one view ( i.e the good side ) of things.

There are many social/family/cultural differences as the relationship progress. Not to say language and mindsets. So yes it is not a bed of roses at all.

Let alone the fact that she is a WL who will stop working for good. Even if I find a normal girl in WL, i would still be facing the same major issues stated by all of you here.

thanks for holding back my horses. I will have to think about this carefully. Sometimes seriously, i wonder what has happened to me. Singapore girls and Malaysia girls don't want. Go for far far places like VN to find the so called right one.

I will keep all updated again once i have some insight with myself.

Again thank you for those who have responded and provided your opinions.

Cam on rat nhieu.

Regards
well..so many senior bros here hav already voiced their opinions...
but u are the one rowing the boat now , so which direction u wana go , u gotta decide for yourself...

all i can say is from relationship to being married is a huge step and being in relationship & married as couple is different..committment wise..

eg: when in BGR , u can dun pick up call or just walk away without strings attached if both cant click, but once married , u cant just walk away as and when u would like to...

since she is young and though u are 30 (prob influenced by our PM's national day rally) , time is still on your side...
conduct due diligence and spend time to understand her first...1st step is to brush up your TV...hehe

good luck and all the best to you!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
First time apply?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Congratulations.
thanks alot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Congrats bro!! Hit jackpot ha 1time get PR liao.. Ur criteria must be super good for ica to refuse.
thank you

na...2nd time apply..not first time...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha...I better dun mention my...after all what matters is your own happiness...old or young has it s pros and cons...no right or wrong...

it's your heart that matters...always believe time will tell...give yourself 6mths...1yr then 2yrs with her...see what happens...guaranteed you...many things will likely to happen...

of course I dun mean deptrai because I knew him personally and met most of his wives...I mean to "greener"...up to you to listen...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I think you are muslim.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Kor kor ... You Dep Trai mah .... Although no chance to meet yet But I know sure Dep Trai one ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi greener,

My advice to you, take your time, spend time with her, one year or more to know more about her and vn cultures.

Also need to brush up your tv language.

Don't rush into marriage just for the sake of getting married.

Observe carefully and you will know whether you want to continue the relationship or not.

As bro hurricane88 mentioned to me before, you need to sacrifice time and money for this long distance relationship.

She is only 19 years old, her thinking not yet matured. You are 30 years old, you know your stuff.

What most bros here can only advise you, the final decision still Lies with you.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Kor kor ... You Dep Trai mah .... Although no chance to meet yet But I know sure Dep Trai one ....
Shyshaint, we have met many times before lah... u ask Carrot gor gor....

Anyway, i just want to say this... when i was young, some of my classmates, those guys with the name Chong Ming, turns out to be quite stupid... those girls name Mei Lee, turns out quite ugly... so that's why my name is deptrai!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
I think you are muslim.
Yah sure... i am the modern muslim... no need to potong and i eat Halah char siew pao for breakfast!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1