The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
As for the Luncheon Meat...on behalf of myself and several other bros stationed here....we thank u in advance!
Maling scarce in BKK? Had my withdrawal symptoms too when I was stationed there. Anyways great payback for your gentlemanly behaviour

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Opps, thanks bro for the correction. My bad. Need to brush my thai really deep deep. 5555+
dun mention... I also learning day-by-day... brush up what deep, deep?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Maling scarce in BKK? Had my withdrawal symptoms too when I was stationed there. Anyways great payback for your gentlemanly behaviour
Not tat it is scarce...but its just too damn ex..the price of luncheon meat here is ridiculous...and for China brand!! LOL!

But yes, the craving for good luncheon meat is real...LOL! Glad you understand tat feeling...

I am lucky, the bros have been kind to indulge my cravings....hey dun forget our beer when u come to BKK ok??
Old 19-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not tat it is scarce...but its just too damn ex..the price of luncheon meat here is ridiculous...and for China brand!! LOL!

But yes, the craving for good luncheon meat is real...LOL! Glad you understand tat feeling...

I am lucky, the bros have been kind to indulge my cravings....hey dun forget our beer when u come to BKK ok??
Where is it sold at? Didn't see any at Big C or Tescos. Fried or grilled was my preferred way of cooking it. What else u need? Maybe coming 1st week of December for that beer with you

Old 19-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Where is it sold at? Didn't see any at Big C or Tescos. Fried or grilled was my preferred way of cooking it. What else u need? Maybe coming 1st week of December for that beer with you
U can find it at Foodland ( which explains the pricing) and sometimes at the bigger Tops as well. Fried and grilled are best in my opinion too. But my OC likes it just as it is ( albeit all mashed up) with bread...

As for wat i need, will PM u if i think of anything...and lets do tat beer soon!
Old 19-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Vincent69...thanks. But dun envy me ah....becoz I am planning to go down and squeeze the same pair of young firm tits again,, maybe tmr. LOL! Her face was not bad too huh? My next bonk target, will FR once the deed is done...hahaha!

As for the Luncheon Meat...on behalf of myself and several other bros stationed here....we thank u in advance!
Izzit the new girl?
That time u me and sanSualito went?
Old 19-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

bros,wanna sg curry fish head
Old 19-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Izzit the new girl?
That time u me and sanSualito went?
Bro, no tat one mad one...went back her Kampung called me and let her mum talk to me... Her mum lagi mad...tell me next time follow her go back for holiday lah.... but of course this one also must makan lah! But the one tat VIncent69 and i talk abt is another gal....can;t wait to makan tat one...damn CFM face and need a good spanking....will update FR when done. haha!!

@ Bro Bhappi, u coming here to cook for us ah?? If not, how u suggest to bring over? 555+

Last edited by nookie2612; 19-11-2012 at 07:43 AM. Reason: typo
Old 19-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sansualito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lau... Bro Nookie.. you so many lapdance or sidedance at Chat... i lost track already. Please post some photos next time leh. Too much whisky made me senile already.
Old 19-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, no tat one mad one...went back her Kampung called me and let her mum talk to me... Her mum lagi mad...tell me next time follow her go back for holiday lah.... but of course this one also must makan lah! But the one tat VIncent69 and i talk abt is another gal....can;t wait to makan tat one...damn CFM face and need a good spanking....will update FR when done. haha!!

@ Bro Bhappi, u coming here to cook for us ah?? If not, how u suggest to bring over? 555+
u must have been bonking her quite regularly so she considers u husband to be material leaw! MIL call not unusual, as if u dunno by now. I just say I can't speak Thai that well, which is true btw, so they not so keen to speak to me. We can have curry fish head party at your home, cooked by Bro Bhappi, I bring the curry rempah then after dinner head over to party so u can spank your CFM target.

Old 19-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, puffs are for personal comsumption

Luncheon meat...when arrive, will PM u if u want...u stationed in BKK too??
No lah....just kidding.

Travel on a monthly trips.
Old 19-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Everday can eat instant noodle.
Old 19-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro's just got back from bkk last night.

think heading back there in jan or feb.

anyone can confirm GM Serviced Apartment

has a 5 bedroom apartment?
Old 19-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all bros, newbie here. actually i fly here is to meet FL i know in sg. but. sigh. dont say already. feeling abit down now. if any bro gg out at night dont mind bring me ard :x already pm bro nookie
Old 19-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansualito View Post
Wah lau... Bro Nookie.. you so many lapdance or sidedance at Chat... i lost track already. Please post some photos next time leh. Too much whisky made me senile already.
Bro....next time, u bring the camera.....I onz u snap....ok??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1