The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
that was the kopitiam talk when I was at the Hougang by elections celebrations
Ah Huat! Ah Huat! Ah Huat! Ah Huat! Workers Party all the way!!!
Old 29-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
Steve McMahon is not Macca.
Macca was the nickname of Steve McNanaman who is now doing very well in Hong Kong.
Disagree. Macca is a term used for people with Mac or Mc in their names. Even McAllister is Macca.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Macdonald also call macca

Ok jokes aside, wtf (who) is the nxt mgr for us...nnb...want wait till euros finish issit...vomit blood...have our club become so sub-standard tt no mgr wants to take us or the angmo owners thinking what is their budget to hire one
Old 29-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yup2... Hv been waiting very anxiously ever since KK left.. Evryday read thru soccer news hopin to finally c whos the next gaffer...n still waiting..
FSG!!! U guys doin anythin or hv u guys forgotten u've got a club to run here in Merseyside?...
Old 29-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Yup2... Hv been waiting very anxiously ever since KK left.. Evryday read thru soccer news hopin to finally c whos the next gaffer...n still waiting..
FSG!!! U guys doin anythin or hv u guys forgotten u've got a club to run here in Merseyside?...
FSG has made an offer to RB....... they have to wait for his reply before they can make the next move....... deadline is by thursday (31/5/12).
Old 29-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
FSG has made an offer to RB....... they have to wait for his reply before they can make the next move....... deadline is by thursday (31/5/12).
What? RB as in Rafa Benitez or RM as in Roberto Martinez?....Did u typo bro MilkMan?.....
Old 29-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cole hoping for second chance

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...erpool?cc=4716

Dalglish sacking scuppered Diame deal

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...l-deal?cc=4716
Old 29-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20415 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Dalglish sacking scuppered Diame deal

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...l-deal?cc=4716
im sure if Martinez becomes Pool's manager, this Diame would come crawling back!

is he that good? im sure there r better players in the mkt!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a lot of rumors coming in that Brandon Rodgers is back in the frame to manage the club...
Old 30-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
What? RB as in Rafa Benitez or RM as in Roberto Martinez?....Did u typo bro MilkMan?.....
I meant Robert Martinez...... typo mistake.
Old 30-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man

I meant Robert Martinez...... typo mistake.
Awwww... Thats so un-exciting ;0(...thought u read somewhere RB was in serious contention...
Old 30-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...friday?cc=4716

Reds to reveal new manager on Friday
May 29, 2012

Liverpool plan 2 make the announcement of their new manager on Friday, ESPN understands. They hv whittled their list of candidates down 2 Wigan's Roberto Martinez & Swansea's Brendan Rodgers, aft a thorough search 4 the right man 2 replace Kenny Dalglish.

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins met Rodgers on Tuesday 2 discuss his future @ the club, with Rodgers believed 2 be interested in discussing the Anfield job with the Reds' owners.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan told ESPN tat his manager is back in England but he is yet to speak 2 him. Informed tat Liverpool r keen on Rodgers, Whelan said: "I hope they sign him but I hv not heard fr my manager yet."

Martinez had looked the clear fav 2 be named Liverpool manager but his concerns over the mooted appointment of Louis van Gaal as sporting director, & his expected control over transfers, hv swung a 2-horse race back 2wards Rodgers.

However, Jenkins has shown marked reluctance 2 even grant Rodgers permission 2 speak 2 Liverpool, whereas Whelan has fulfilled his pledge 2 Martinez 2 allow him 2 go 2 a big club, shld he wish 2 do so.

Amid growing speculation, Jenkins said of Rodgers on Monday: "We would like 2 confirm tat there has been no contact fr Liverpool & nothing has changed since our previous statement on the issue."

Fed up with the procrastinations of Liverpool, Whelan has given Martinez until Thursday 2 make his decision. Liverpool will take the next 48 hours 2 finalise their plans & an announcement is expected 2 be delivered on Friday.
Old 30-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 30-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 20
hardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...friday?cc=4716

Reds to reveal new manager on Friday
May 29, 2012

Liverpool plan 2 make the announcement of their new manager on Friday, ESPN understands. They hv whittled their list of candidates down 2 Wigan's Roberto Martinez & Swansea's Brendan Rodgers, aft a thorough search 4 the right man 2 replace Kenny Dalglish.

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins met Rodgers on Tuesday 2 discuss his future @ the club, with Rodgers believed 2 be interested in discussing the Anfield job with the Reds' owners.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan told ESPN tat his manager is back in England but he is yet to speak 2 him. Informed tat Liverpool r keen on Rodgers, Whelan said: "I hope they sign him but I hv not heard fr my manager yet."

Martinez had looked the clear fav 2 be named Liverpool manager but his concerns over the mooted appointment of Louis van Gaal as sporting director, & his expected control over transfers, hv swung a 2-horse race back 2wards Rodgers.

However, Jenkins has shown marked reluctance 2 even grant Rodgers permission 2 speak 2 Liverpool, whereas Whelan has fulfilled his pledge 2 Martinez 2 allow him 2 go 2 a big club, shld he wish 2 do so.

Amid growing speculation, Jenkins said of Rodgers on Monday: "We would like 2 confirm tat there has been no contact fr Liverpool & nothing has changed since our previous statement on the issue."

Fed up with the procrastinations of Liverpool, Whelan has given Martinez until Thursday 2 make his decision. Liverpool will take the next 48 hours 2 finalise their plans & an announcement is expected 2 be delivered on Friday.

Guess that the Yankee owners have already decided on the new Liverpool mananger.

Please pardon me if the pictures have been posted before.
Old 30-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpen View Post
Guess that the Yankee owners have already decided on the new Liverpool mananger.
no matter who is the new manager...will still support...no choice...too old to change team liao...anyway good or not only time will tell...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1