The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak View Post
26-09-2008 06:34 PM why so rude.
26-09-2008 06:38 PM like that don't visit lor, stay in msia
26-09-2008 06:42 PM don't like yr post, be more polite next time.
26-09-2008 07:08 PM park ur car at home

I also kena zap for with the above reasons. Maybe thai officers are also SBF members. By reminding the car park issue, i reduce their daily collection from 'cari makan'.

Real sian, i better go hibernate n no more posting from me.
haha cheer up la bro, maybe some bros in Sillypore jus jealous u guys so near can drive to Danok mah hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 29-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
mmmm turtle, lobsters, groupa n sharkfins, should go one day before ur BKK trip then ur seafood and "tongkat ali" all set liao
You forgot pengkan stingray and japanese prepared puffer fish..mmm...delicacy...

Morey eels can be eaten?

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 29-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lastest update from Danok...,

1. new spa and massage joints open .. Paradise Spa (very nice deco and syt ML), open on last friday 26 Sept. RM69 normal session.

2. Tanjung Spa .. RM50 with body scrub.

3. Satit got new stock flood in... a lot more SYT.

4. Helo Bangkok ... new dancer/cayote, some very SYT.

5. Model Club .. nothing much changes, new batch of dancer/cayote caming on 2 Oct. some cayote will be moving to High Society in Hatyai.

6. M-One ... many new PRC stock .. for PRC lover only.

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 30-09-2008, 12:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
mmmm turtle, lobsters, groupa n sharkfins, should go one day before ur BKK trip then ur seafood and "tongkat ali" all set liao
Hahahahah cannot spear or catch them...marine park....afterward kena banned from Tioman Island......but if nobody sees then it is ok!
Old 30-09-2008, 12:49 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
You forgot pengkan stingray and japanese prepared puffer fish..mmm...delicacy...

Morey eels can be eaten?
Morey eel can be eaten except that it is a bit tough....like medium raw beef steak...hahhaha but juicy...not the big old one but the medium size one about 5-6 feet!
Old 30-09-2008, 01:53 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Lai lai lai..Simi Scary event?? Puying rape u issit?
nothing much la... just that i feel very scary nia....

below my FR...

26th Oct
Arrived in danok around 10pm malaysia time with my sifu. Then fetched 2 new cheongster from penang opposite oscar to have dinner together. Checked in hotel hi class, rate is RM63. Called up my ML and asked her to come to hi class hotel. after that we went to have farm tour since our 2 new cheongster not yet got puying. keke... as usual, drove to oliver area and visited charlie. one of our bro took a gal there and the other one took a gal in ovation. Rate was RM200 due to quite late already. If you take gal afternoon, rate will be around RM250 to RM300. Then we went to have malat steamboat beside new word KTV near KPK. To me it's spicy la, but taste not bad. after that i dropped by model's club to show our new cheongster. I am not very comfortable for bringing my ML there as i am too regular there, quite a number of poeple know me. Then i left with ML 10 mins later and back to my room.

Back to my room around 12am. My ML showed me angry face and asked me why go back so fast, afraid being seen by someone or what... tiu.... she also notice that... haha... after that had a session with her. Then go for supper with sifu and another cheongster. Then back again for second session and non........

27th Oct

woke up around 8am in the morning. No mood to have 3rd session liao... i also dont know why. :P went out to have breakfast with sifus at main road side porridge store. Our regular hang out place for breakfast in danok. TCSS abit then back to hi class hotel and check out. MY ML showed moody face again because she know i am going to look for my barberry gal. But no choice and end up still let me go la..... :P

Check in my barberry gal's room. She was still laying on the bed... quickly chase her to take bath and dress up because wanna accompany my grand sifu to ah chan tong in hatyai. pai seh ma to keep him waiting. No shopping this trip la, too rush. Just pray and then back. Then we had our lunch at the famous chicken rice store in between danok and hatyai. Dont know the name of the town la. keke...

After back to danok. had a session with my gal. Then join back my gang for farm tour. One of the cheongster choose a tall gal. Not bad looking also, rate at RM250. Then we go for the winner agogo bar... first time there, very comfortable. Alot better than fortune, at least not so dark. Gal quality also alot better hehe. Spotted a few syt really not bad looking one. wow... but never approach one to hug la... beer is standard RM30 for 2 big bottle. they mamasan also never really push us to hug gal. keke. nice hang out place during day time.

After the winner drinking session already 7pm liao. so went back to take shower in my gal's room. She was preparing for work also becuase they work on 8pm malaysia time ma. Initially asked her to have dinner with me, end up she eat songtam at her work place and give me airasia. Then me and my gang had our dinner at restaurant behind taiwo restaurant.

After the dinner, first stop we attach model club. Surprisingly not very crowded as it's saturday. As usual we hang around inside and play 1,2,3. very jia lat. the loser drink tequila short. Me kena 4 short consecutively. Tiu... abit drunk liao... called up my barberry gal to come and we left model for hello bkk around 11pm. wow, never been there since 3 months liao. Really eye opening. Very crowded. Show already very nice and high. Got live luminance painting performance on dancer body too..... But me still abit scare because my previous gal is still working inside. heng ah. she was not working that day. i really dont know how to react if she appear infront of me.... But i like hello bkk alot now. will switch my base from model club to hello bkk liao... keke...

After that, we went for M1 to have final round. Nothing much to say la... also nothing inside there. can only hear dong dong dong dong sound only. we almost drunk liao and lay on the sofa.... haha... then we came out from M1 and go for supper around 2am malaysia time. me very very blur already.... haha

Went back room around 3am. really blur till can not take bath liao. My gal took bath first when she finished bathing, Me already almost slept liao. haha. but i pretended i was asleep. Then she took towel and clean my whole body patiently including my toe... really touch and feel scary also. Even my wife doesnt treat me that well also... now i dont know who kena who KT liao. Very hard to drop her liao..... shit

28th OCT

Woke up next morning around 830pm. Got call to have breakfast with sifus again... although very sleepy... but still go la, sifus summon must go one... keke... had wantan mee beside oscar hotel. So far the best wantanmee that i had in danok then TCSS awhile. after that back to my gal's room and has final round with her. Initial want to leave danok around 10am.... end up hanging my gal and chit chat till 1pm and got call from sifu again for lunch. So quickly pack my things and went for lunch at chicken rice shop opposite taiwo restaurant. Then after the lunch straight away go to custom chop my BP and walked to duty free to get my car..... That was my 3D2N trip in danok... very tiring.... getting old liao.....
Old 30-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Prince Holy nice FR from u. I think u jilat liao, u so soft hearted sure die on her hand. hahahaha
Old 30-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Wao lao eh! Price of Farm gals really sky high in Danonk. I remembered i paid RM350 for a China gal in Hatyaai Two years back.I paid RM 200 for gal in See kim yong area nia barely half year ago.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
It is not the points that matters but the brothers that I meet here is beyond any points....! My personal opinion.!
Well said Bro Playman, same thinking here. No wonder Bro T_T asked me to up your rep point sometime back.
Old 30-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Arrived in danok around 10pm malaysia time with my sifu. Then fetched 2 new cheongster from penang opposite oscar to have dinner together. Checked in hotel hi class, rate is RM63. Called up my ML and asked her to come to hi class hotel. after that we went to have farm tour since our 2 new cheongster not yet got puying. keke... as usual, drove to oliver area and visited charlie. one of our bro took a gal there and the other one took a gal in ovation. Rate was RM200 due to quite late already. If you take gal afternoon, rate will be around RM250 to RM300.

Damn nice FR Prince Holy. Hmm so if u go in the afternoon book the girl but only want her in the night time after cheong how, got such thing as booking in advance while meanwhile she can carry on her normal ST, like tat will it be more cheaper?
Old 30-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But i like hello bkk alot now. will switch my base from model club to hello bkk liao... keke...
Best news I've heard in a week, without Bro Holymannn there, maybe all of us will stand a better chance of getting puyings there......hehehehehe

p/s : make sure you really switch base OK bo?
Old 30-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
lastest update from Danok...,

1. new spa and massage joints open .. Paradise Spa (very nice deco and syt ML), open on last friday 26 Sept. RM69 normal session.

2. Tanjung Spa .. RM50 with body scrub.

3. Satit got new stock flood in... a lot more SYT.

4. Helo Bangkok ... new dancer/cayote, some very SYT.

5. Model Club .. nothing much changes, new batch of dancer/cayote caming on 2 Oct. some cayote will be moving to High Society in Hatyai.

6. M-One ... many new PRC stock .. for PRC lover only.
Nice update on dannok Bro The_Saint, remember to bring me go jalan jalan when you're free. How I wish I can up you again .....ops I mean up your rep point again.
Old 30-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Quote:
But i like hello bkk alot now. will switch my base from model club to hello bkk liao... keke...

Best news I've heard in a week, without Bro Holymannn there, maybe all of us will stand a better chance of getting puyings there......hehehehehe

p/s : make sure you really switch base OK bo?

mai hai leh then i wont have any chance of getting puyings in BKK liao

Prince Holy, your next mth trip to BKK save some puyings for me when i come in Nov, dun sapu all of them untill at night when i bonk the girl she even call out ur name hor
Old 30-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros

Any idea wat time the Msia-Thai border operate?

I heard that the Thai custom only operate until 2359hrs, and open next day at 0600hrs.

Wat abt the Msia side?

Old 30-09-2008, 04:49 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Well said Bro Playman, same thinking here. No wonder Bro T_T asked me to up your rep point sometime back.
Ya loh....si peh chiam...people zapped me some more gang zapped me...luckily not gang raped me....hahhahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1