The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
RollsRoyce is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Apologies to JamesKtv2000......bro sorry about yesterday, last minute got a contact and we met up and did the business. Fun and dirty... Will let you know when I am hunting again.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
In all honesty I cannot never understand why people want to screw maids..... I mean look at them.... they look like well... look like maids.. Pinoys are middle aged... plump like hell... oily face.... and in short... wah lau...

Indos are thin like bamboo.... hair like coconut bush... most look blur blur...... again it is wah lau!!!....
Wah, ct75

Your words are a bit harsh, man.

My Indon maid is thin and look blur and would never have great fucking technique, but at least she provides a no-fuss way for me to relieve my stress (and accumulated sperm).
Old 15-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Er.... for those who would like to score some maid's contacts... please note tn_lengchai's pointer here please....

Because it worked!

Today!

Just opoosite of Comcentre in the afternoon...

As I approach a traffic light waiting for the green man to appear, a Pinay maid looked at me at the corner of her eye I spotted.

So I gave a slight smile and she noticed and did not response to it.

So like tn_lenchai said "don't aim for the moon, try to go for average looking ones" so she was one of those average looking ones, not too hot looking but just the right height for me....

So green man appeared and I walked/cross along the padestrian crossing with her. Her pace matches my stride so I had enough confidence for an approach since like what tn_lenchai said "Initially let they chose you ......" so in a way she choose to pace along with my walking pace, right?

I approached:" Hey excuse me, your trolley cover is wide open... you wanna close that first before stufffs starts spilling out? Later your fruits are gonna roll all over and I'm gonna started slipping and sliding like a clown behind you...."

Wow I did not know where all that crap came from but it came in one steady breath in a concerned tone....

And she stopped to look back understood all the crap I said and laughed warmly saying :"It's always open!" I said "You should close it." She said"Nah... it's o.k."

So I followed tn_lenchai's protocol.... and let go:" You Indonesian or Philipphino?" She said beamingly "I'm Filipino"

"Oooooh you're a nice looking Filipino...can I have you number" I approached.

"Yeah sure... but for what?" She smiled bashfully asking face slightly blushing.... I noticed.

"For what? To go out with you if you're o.k. with it" I clarified.

"O.k.... hee my number is 8XXXXXXX" she acknowledges my approach...

"O.k. hey but are you attached with a boyfriend in Singapore or something like that?!..... cause I dun wanna get into trouble with guys over you.... I just hope to ..... you know.... spent some time with ya cause I think you're pretty.... so...." My usual disclaimer.....

"Nope no boyfriends ...." Green light given by her!

What she just said to me sounds just like....

"Coast is clear! Charlie nowhere in sight! I repeat coast is clear.... Bravo/Bravo. Proceed to land big bird down right now for EVAC ops.......I repeat Proceed to land big bird down right now for EVAC ops"

"Watch Tower, Watch Tower. This is Bravo/Bravo over! Read your message loud and clear! Big bird approaching LZ now(landing zone). I repeat Big bird approaching LZ now. We ETA in 5 minutes for EVAC ops....."

"Roger Bravo/bravo. we have you in our sight!"

Man..... now I need to get myself a pre-paid card and start working to clear more landing zones for my Bravo/bravo (big bird) to land....

I salute tn_lenchai! I've actually cleared a LZ for bravo/bravo. I will name the first LZ cleared via his pointers...

Sorry for all the crazy army radio talk.... but at the moment of my approach to Liz (her name) it felt like that....

Thanks, tn_lenchai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_lengchai View Post
Just a few tips for New SBF Maid's hunter .......

1) For a start, don't aim for the moon, try to go for average looking ones, understand them first, build up your confidence then move up the ladder. Initially let they chose you ...... then later you can chose them.

2) For those people that are more shy to approach gal in crowded places, should avoid Sunday CP or LP, you end up watching only, don't expect the maid to approach you.

3) Try a) void decks, in which they send kids to school bus, b) Condo compound where they walk their dogs, c)landed house when they wash their car, d)outside schools/private schools when they waiting for children to finish class, e)supermarket where they do their shopping....... etc.

4) Prepared a few piece of papers write down your number (pre-paid card), You can approach them directly if their employer not around or pass the paper to them if employer always stick close to them.

5) When approach them just ask start by asking them are they from Phi /indo? working near by? she look like your last maid GF......can friend her? then ask for number say you just sms them will not disturb them .... then you can start developing your own style liao ...

just a few pointers, hope these little tips can help you.

Happy New Year and Happy Hunting !
Old 16-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

I am in a relationship with a fillipino maid introduced by a bro. Though she is a plain jane and nothing to shout about of her figure but she is real wild.

I started sms with her and slowly get her into the relationship. I went out with her last week and while in the movie cinema, I place my arm over her as she seems feeling cold. She responded by moving towards me which I can feel her warm. I shifted my hand to caress her arm and realize that she has no response then I moved lower to her spare tire area and tickle her. She was just giggling softly and hug me tighter. Then I play around that area and moved my hand under her shirt and tickle her belly button. I can feel that she is enjoying the moment.

Without much ado, I shifted up to the bra area and slowly carressing her nipple. In no time, her nipple is hard and pointed. She returned by carress my torso and my thigh. Realizing I responded with my rod turning hard, she unzip my jean and let out my rod to carress it. Feeling damn shiok and do the same by moving my hand under skirt and carress her pussy outside her panty.

After a short while she was feeling wet and I quickly insert my finger into her cunt and she was moaning softly. I insert 2 fingers into her cunt and more juice flow out of her hole.

We were both hj each other until my sperm offload on on her tissue.
After the show, we went to a hotel to have our second round of battle.
Old 19-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Just an update for your guys on this thread.... it's not that smooth as I thought when I called her.. she did not quite buy it that I just wanna see a movie with her... well I gotta give to her she got good instinct....sheeesh....Anyway her decision will be duly respected by me for now.... I carry on persuading her of course... and approach more others for phone numbers..... It's a number game I guess... the more you approach the higher the chances...
Old 19-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Achtung! I've had 2 - 3 Filipina maids SMS/phone me outta the blue. 1 of them told me dat she wants to be my fren. She later told me dat she's going to ------ (a certain district in Singapore but not Geylang). She asked me to join her there. She also SMSed me asking if I knew dat Filipinas are good in sex. I smelt a rat. I 'siamed' her. She accused me of being gay (which I'm not). I eventually asked her how she got my ctc no. She blurted out dat my Filipina maid had given it to her. Just as I had suspected, my maid was trying to entrap/blackmail me. I didn't fall for it.

A Filipino man, who I don't know, SMSed me another time asking to be my fren. After a few SMSes he asked me to top-up his Hi-Card. I turned him down. Hence beware of the above.

I've never had a one nite stand with a maid. I tried to pick up a maid in a HDB estate, asking if she needs a Hi-Card top-up. It didn't work with her. I think the bars in Lucky Plaza will be good 'hunting grounds'. I don't have time 'hunting' over the weekend. If u speak a few words of Tagalog n Bahasa, which I do, it helps. Tally-ho.
Old 19-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

The Lord Is Back
Old 19-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wow this is trust..... Just imagine she uses it to get fucked by a Bangla.... Phew......

My maid drove my Jaguar! Jan 14, 2010 Straits Times

STRUTTING down the stairs in designer heels and handbag, Zion makes her way towards the silver 7-seater MPV donning a pink tube top, a short brown skirt and a Calvin Klein cap.

One look at her and you would easily dismiss the possibility of her being a domestic helper. But she is!

Meet 38-year-old Filipino domestic helper Zion Paras. She cooks, she cleans and she drives her employers' four-wheelers on grocery-shopping trips.

At times, she even gets behind her employers' sports car and makes her way to the market, turning heads.
Old 19-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
precise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting encounters. I have noticed some nice maids around my neighbourhood. But don't dare to try.
Old 19-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Dat recent Court case where a Bangla/Indian born construction worker was chaged for murdering his nite stand girl, she was a Filipina maid. He said she wrote her ctc no. on a large cardboard n showed it to him. He was working in an adjacent construction site when they first met.

Years ago, I saw 2 Bangla/Indian guys sitting downstairs of a block of flats in Bkt Merah/Red Hill, if I remember rightly. I then saw 1 of them walking upstairs with a maid. I suddenly remembered reading about these going-ons in the New Paper.

Another time I met 2 maids sitting in darkness on a secluded park bench in a private bungalow estate. The bench was partially hidden by bushes. To be continued ...
Old 19-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
likmadiks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it does happen a lot of time with my maid.. she's also not a "looker" but I can say she maybe one of the above good looking maids if compared to other maids of course... actually its maybe because of her nice looking breasts lol.. she's a filipino.

during groceries, or malls or whenever we are outside.. I notice guys following her and approaching her everytime they think we are not looking...

I know what some of you guys are thinking... but I don't shit where I eat lol.. and maybe maids are just not my cup of tea.
Old 19-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

... Continued

Later I was told dat a maid of one of the bungalows facing the said park was caught with a Bangla/Indian man. They met in the park. Hence there are informal meeting places where maids are known to meet men discreetly. We just need to find them.
Old 20-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wondering if any of u interested to go to the disco pub at orchard towers?
to share beer costs. I don't drink much, at most just 1 mug.
Old 20-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The Lord Is Back
Bro lord happy to c ur post again. Welcum back here.
Old 21-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Kana zapped by a bro with no reasons and leaving no names, however can know who you are as in my inbox asking for number only 2 with rep power of 5. Come on bro (if you are reading) even if I not passing contacts to you, you dont have to zap people right? I have stated that 1st come 1st serve, let the bro tried 1st before he passed out the contacts... Machim like small kidz... Haizzz....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1