The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Below is a report from Tottenhamhotspur.com on Aaron Lennon landing the March's PFA Fans' Player of the Month Award.

Aaron Lennon has won the PFA Fans' Player of the Month Award for March.

The winger, in flying form of late, has had a month to remember with two goals against Middlesbrough - the first time he'd scored twice in a game for us - before setting up Luka Modric's winner against Chelsea.

His performance against United full-back Patrice Evra in the Carling Cup Final on March 1 also caught the eye and his month was crowned by a recall to the senior England squad and his first caps for two years with starts against Slovakia and last night's World Cup qualifying win against Ukraine.

'Azza' fought off competition from Arsenal's Robin van Persie for the award with the likes of Liverpool pair Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard and Chelsea's Didier Drogba also in the running.

THE PFA FANS PLAYER AWARDS

The PFA Fans Player Awards are the only official awards of the Professional Footballers' Association that are voted for by the fans.

Every month of the football season, four fans randomly selected from the divisional winners will:

- Personally present The PFA Fans Award to their player
- Receive an official framed photo (signed by the player)
- Two hospitality tickets to the game

There will also be runner-up prizes consisting of 4 x limited edition PFA centenary books and 40 x PFA key rings.

Well done and you definitely deserve this award. COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 13-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Harry Redknapp preached patience to the players during half-time of Saturday's 1-0 win against West Ham.

The boss insisted the key to victory would be a patient, passing game and it proved right as substitute Roman Pavlyuchenko swooped to score the winner in the 65th minute.

We had the better of the first half but it remained goalless as two penalty appeals were waved away and Robert Green saved from Tom Huddlestone and Robbie Keane.

Heurelho Gomes made a key save from David Di Michele after 58 minutes before Pavlyuchenko made his mark 10 minutes after replacing Darren Bent. He collected a pass from Luka Modric, turned James Collins and fired across Green into the bottom corner.

"It was never going to be easy," reflected Harry. "They were strong at the back and had good protection in front of them, so it was always going to be a case if being patient.

"I said at half-time what we didn't want to do is have both full-backs bombing on at the same time with two midfielders charging forward and then get hit on the counter.

"We had to be patient, work balls into feet around the box and not just hang crosses up there because Collins and Upson would have headed them away all day.

"We got the ball into Pav's feet, he spun and that's how we got the goal. It worked well. "I knew when I brought him on that he was capable of doing something special and he did that."

Old 13-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With 41 points secured. There are another 18 points to play for,now the Lily Whites can look at qualifying for Europe.

First thing first, try to take every game like the League Cup final against Man U.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 13-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Bleow is a tabulation for those fighting for 7th placing in the EPL:

Date Spur's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Home v Newcastle
25-Apr Away v Man U
2-May Home v WBA
9-May Away v Everton
16-May Home v Man City
24-May Away v Liverpool
Overall pts prediction

Date Fulham's Matches Prediction
18-Apr Away v Middlesborough
25-Apr Home v Stoke
2-May Away v Chelsea
9-May Home v Aston Villa
16-May Away v Newcastle
24-May Home v Everton
Overall pts prediction

Date West Ham's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Away v Aston Villa
25-Apr Home v Chelsea
2-May Away v Stoke
9-May Home v Liverpool
16-May Away v Everton
24-May Home v Middlesborough
Overall pts prediction

Date Wigan's Matches Prediction
26-Apr Away v Blackburn
2-May Home v Bolton
9-May Away v WBA
13-May Home v Man U
16-May Away v Stoke
24-May Home v Portsmouth
Overall pts prediction

All Bros are wlecome to participate in your prediction input.

Cheers.
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 13-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Let me start the ball rolling with my prediction:

Date Spur's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Home v Newcastle ==> 3 points
25-Apr Away v Man U ==> 1 point
2-May Home v WBA ==> 3 points
9-May Away v Everton ==> 1 point
16-May Home v Man City ==> 3 points
24-May Away v Liverpool ==> 1 point
Overall pts prediction ==> 12+41=53 points

Date Fulham's Matches Prediction
18-Apr Away v Middlesborough ==> 1 point
25-Apr Home v Stoke ==> 3 points
2-May Away v Chelsea ==> 0 point
9-May Home v Aston Villa ==> 1 point
16-May Away v Newcastle ==> 3 points
24-May Home v Everton ==> 1 point
Overall pts prediction ==> 9+43=52 points

Date West Ham's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Away v Aston Villa ==> 0 point
25-Apr Home v Chelsea ==> 0 point
2-May Away v Stoke ==> 3 points
9-May Home v Liverpool ==> 0 points
16-May Away v Everton ==> 1 point
24-May Home v Middlesborough ==> 3 points
Overall pts prediction ==> 7+44=51 points

Date Wigan's Matches Prediction
26-Apr Away v Blackburn ==> 1 point
2-May Home v Bolton ==> 0 point
9-May Away v WBA ==> 3 points
13-May Home v Man U ==> 0 point
16-May Away v Stoke ==> 3 points
24-May Home v Portsmouth ==> 3 points
Overall pts prediction ==> 10+41=51 points

Just my 2 cents worth of prediction. Hopefully, everything goes in according to plan.

All bros are welcome to do your prediction.

Cheers.
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
With 41 points secured. There are another 18 points to play for,now the Lily Whites can look at qualifying for Europe.

First thing first, try to take every game like the League Cup final against Man U.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> We really need to play much better in the Away games ! And also not lose focus the last 10mins of the game ! We really played badly against Blackburn by letting 2 goals in in 10mins after leading most of the game !!!...Several players should have been rested after playing in the International games !....

Last game vs West Ham...even though we were leading 1 - 0...it was stressful & a big slap if they manage to equalise !!!....Well of course it'll be great if we can win more games & qualify for Europe !!!

And i really hope they do not sell HUDDS or BALE !....They are really talented players that HARRY need to groom to even better players !!!

ComeOn U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 16-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> We really need to play much better in the Away games ! And also not lose focus the last 10mins of the game ! We really played badly against Blackburn by letting 2 goals in in 10mins after leading most of the game !!!...Several players should have been rested after playing in the International games !....

Last game vs West Ham...even though we were leading 1 - 0...it was stressful & a big slap if they manage to equalise !!!....Well of course it'll be great if we can win more games & qualify for Europe !!!

And i really hope they do not sell HUDDS or BALE !....They are really talented players that HARRY need to groom to even better players !!!

ComeOn U SPURS !!!
Andyk
I agree we need to groom, look how long does it takes for Fergie and how long he keep Man U at the summit for the past 15-20 years.

For short term some players must be kept for the stability of the team + build Tottenham as a brand in Asia & Africa.

For the Mid term, target those young talent from other academy as well as overseas (such as latin america, africa, asia and lesser known europe countries) + build Tottenham as a brand in Asia & Africa.

For the long term, let those foreign players be part of the youth development and groom local talent to form the core for the future of the Lily Whites.

Hopefully, Daniel Levy can see this and is working on this.

COMON YOU SPURS.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Newcastle United players stand dejected after Darren Bent goal.

Newcastle United were plunged closer to relegation after Darren Bent fired Tottenham to a 1-0 victory at White Hart Lane. Bent's 24th minute goal enhanced Spurs' hopes of qualifying for Europe and left Magpies boss Alan Shearer without a win in his first three games.
Old 20-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Spur's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Home v Newcastle ==> 3 points Right Prediction Spurs 1 - 0 Newcastle

Fulham's Matches Prediction
18-Apr Away v Middlesborough ==> 1 point Right Prediction Middlesborough 0 - 0 Fulham

West Ham's Matches Prediction
19-Apr Away v Aston Villa ==> 0 pointWrong Prediction Aston Villa 1 - 1 West Ham

Wigan's Matches Prediction Not playing this weekend

Not too bad for a starter to get two correct prediction. Hopefully, more predictions to be correct.

Cheers.
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Glad that our SPURS have almost been "unbeatable" in WHL recent games !!!...With only 1 - 0 lead,it always makes me super nervous as Newcastle was so desperate to threw in so many strikers to equalised....and thank god we managed to survived & won the game !....

Hope HARRY will NOT sell both HUDDS & HUTTON,they are really good players for the future !!!...The way HUDDS pass the ball & HUTTON on the right flank is a joy to watch !

Really looking forward to the Red Devils game & really want our SPURS to play to win or at least a draw ! Of course since they have lost the semi's,they must play for a win to up their morale !!! But yesterday SPURS played really well & most players working hard as a team !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 25-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

++++++++++ MAN U vs SPURS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today's game will be a good test for our SPURS if we truly are top form after winning our recent games ! Also we really need to boost of confidence if next season we can challenge the top 4 teams !....Really hope that HARRY have some special tactics to win this big game !!!....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 26-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
++++++++++ MAN U vs SPURS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today's game will be a good test for our SPURS if we truly are top form after winning our recent games ! Also we really need to boost of confidence if next season we can challenge the top 4 teams !....Really hope that HARRY have some special tactics to win this big game !!!....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
=> SPURS - 2 vs MAN U - Zero ( Half Time )

Superb goals from BENT then MODRIC....Look forward to see HUTTON & HUDDS in action later !.....And of course our SPURS scoring more goals !!!
Old 26-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
=> SPURS - 2 vs MAN U - Zero ( Half Time )

Superb goals from BENT then MODRIC....Look forward to see HUTTON & HUDDS in action later !.....And of course our SPURS scoring more goals !!!
=> No thanks to GOMES poor performance & superb comeback we have crashed to horrible thrashing by MAN U !!!....HARRY totally lost on tactics vs FERGIE with good subs changes !!! Really disappointing SPURS performance so it's a long way to go if we really want to challenge MAN U & other top 4 teams !!!
Old 26-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
The Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

when Spurs was leading 2-nil at half-time,thought that they are going to change the course of the title.
but it is a different second-half,Spurs was totally disappointed and collapsed.

Rewarded: xiaoboi2008
Old 26-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkees View Post
when Spurs was leading 2-nil at half-time,thought that they are going to change the course of the title.
but it is a different second-half,Spurs was totally disappointed and collapsed.
This match shows:-
1. Alex Feruguson is a great motivator .To be able to come back from 0-2 at half time and score 5 goals in the 2nd half is a miracle. Wonder what he told the players during half time in the dressing room.

2.Spurs is really a disgrace. As a professional football team, they should have put up a good fight rather then throw the match. They should join Newcastle in the relegation zone. The manager must be sacked and some players need to be change.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1