The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbly View Post
my FR for first 2 nights in bangkok...

My first night i met bro nookie and 3 other bros, we went Chat to chill and enjoy ourselves. Bro nookie insist that we have to at least try the lap dance at least once. Then we went insomnia. First night for me is abit hold back (due to me being shy haha)

2nd night was the happiest night of my life, bro nookie, and a bro went tharmae first saw 2 pretty face chicks, i tried asking them for LT then go party but all only wants ST, so didnt pick any and went Insomnia again.....
Here comes the really havoc part, we were sitting just beside the dance stand for the dancers. caught the eye with the dancer dancing, she came to our table and party with us after the dancing turn was up. we clicked well and she calls more dancers to our table to join us. we enjoyed ourselves so much that we didnt realised almost all the dancers(8 dancers +) was around our table with us. Thats not even all, the captain of the club came a few times telling us there are girls from other table would like to know us. but we cant handle that much girls so didnt really bother.(we get smiles from all the girls around our tables too) We too get jealousy stares from the crowd cos of the amount of dancers in our table and the way the dancers party with us (frenching, lap-dancing, boobs grabbing , boobs grabbing , u name it) There is a farang trying to hook up the dancers that was with us by trying to dance infront of them, the dancers cant be bothered to even take a 2nd look at him and my dance even ask him to F**k off lol
I even went up the dancing stand with a dancer to dance although bro nookie told me normally guys cant go up. ( bros who was insomnia if u saw a guy dancing in the stand with a dancer, its me! Cheers). I can say bro nookie and me was the man in the club for the night.
two guys 1 small table with 8 dancers.... guys might think its too good to be true.. but its really happening... like in the fairytale LOL
Where is this place and what kind of place s this? Gogo, Bar, Gentlemen club or Disco?
Old 10-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Where is this place and what kind of place s this? Gogo, Bar, Gentlemen club or Disco?

Insomnia disco at sukhumvit Soi 12
Old 10-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rabbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Guess you guys had a lot of fun over there. Lol. Sorry was tight up lately so could not join u guys. Hope u had fun with my wingman nookie.
There is always the next trip there.. and we can party all night long together..
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been nice meeting up with bro Rabbly and Nookie. Nice partying on that night. LOL.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
I'll be back.
U better be back soon...LOL!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
How many dozen you need.? Want to includes deep fried PP.
The costs could be quite expensive for door to door delivery service.
LOL!!! tat kind of pricing i think i rather die of craving...LOL!!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Its been nice meeting up with bro Rabbly and Nookie. Nice partying on that night. LOL.
Hey Bro..thanks for meeting up and partying together man!! CHeers!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbly View Post
There is always the next trip there.. and we can party all night long together..
When? When?? When??!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Tcss is inevitable (and most of us including me are guilty of same). But can we try to keep to reasonable level for private chit chats (single liners) or scratching each other backs which have gotten plenty of late? It's good to read of some, but after while many "hellos" don't add any interest or value. Think many others would agree?

PMs is possibly a better channel. No offence, over and out
Old 10-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
When? When?? When??!!!!
I will definitely go to BKK again, probably maybe in April. Would like to pay a visit to the local gogo bars at Saphan Kwai the next time.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bitharmoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know an early hours or 24 hr bar in BKK, something similar to walkabout or candy bar in Phnom Penh, if you know that. I won't be able to go out the one night i have in BKK. I would love a place with pool tables and FL SYT's open by 3pm since I meet with friends by 9. If there isn't one in BKK then is the best bet escrow service or MP at that time.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
she asked me to buy an extra burger for her husband who was working as a motor taxi and is WAITING for her outside Mac. I'm like... What the hell! His wife is inside Mac with the man that just fuck her and he's waiting outside???
Tamada - normal
Pu chai - "elder brother" but some girls call their boyfriends this
Motosai - Thai way of saying motorbike

Normal for boyfriends to wait for girlfriends after work on their motorsai. Not surprisingly she brings home the bacon whilst puchai just drinks & gambles with his equally loser buddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
thanks haha. it's been a long time since i last went to bkk and after searching through this thread it seems that the joints that are open after 2 am now are insomnia,climax,shock and scratch dog right? is Spicy still open? had a lot of free pick up there last time
Check out these links bro...
http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/othe...s/night-clubs/
http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/drink/6...bangkok-747779

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Tcss is inevitable (and most of us including me are guilty of same). But can we try to keep to reasonable level for private chit chats (single liners) or scratching each other backs which have gotten plenty of late? It's good to read of some, but after while many "hellos" don't add any interest or value. Think many others would agree?
Agreed that it takes up bandwidth and noobies searching for posts harder. So guys get Whatsapp or IM (now I think its Skype) and take private chatter to another place. Kop kun mak krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Went to Colonze 2, Nataree & Alana (bro recce on my behalf) last nite. Thoughts below:-

These 3 soapies are in the Huai Khwang area. Exit 3 Huai Khwang MRT, walk towards Emmanualle (can't miss its gigantic flashing advert). Walk some more and you will pass by Nataree followed by The Lord (car park) and just 100m or so, you will see Alana, turn right into the small soi and pass by The Lord, entrance for guests) and finally Colonze 2.

We went to C2 first. Ground floor ladies (13 or 14 in total). All provide NURU massage for THB500 extra. Price of ladies is THB1700 if I am not wrong. However, on a typical Sat nite, only 2 or 3 are 6/10 or so. Rest CMI.

Went upstairs for "superstars" section. Saw 3 goods ones who can be rated 8/10 (out of 9 or 10 in total). But they do not perform NURU. So LL ask Captain to recommend one.

My is 309 from Chiang Rai. Fair-skinned but with flabs and looks old. But NURU massage was pretty good. Put in lots of effort.

My buddy went to Alana, mentioned that choices were worse than C2.

We went to Nataree to take a peep at around 11pm. The selection blew my mind. Saw about 30+ sideliners, most of which are SYTs. At least 30% can be rated 8/10. Fish-tank was bad though.

Guess it is time for me to psycho myself to bear with Nataree room conditions and go to Nataree.

Be going there later today.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=gsk721g;8060533
Guess it is time for me to psycho myself to bear with Nataree room conditions and go to Nataree.

Be going there later today.[/QUOTE]

There are many other MPs to go, if u don't mind a slightly older ladies selection. At least u don't have to bear with the dirty and rundown rooms....but if u can only go before 3pm, then prob only nataree has a decent selection.

Can consider Poisedon, Caesars at Hway Kwang, or La Belle at Petchaburi which has better rooms then the other two. Of course u can try The Lord, but the price is most ex compared to the others.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Astranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

IBCBET ACCOUNTS
20% EXTRA CREDIT
COUNT DAILY!
cash in & out 24/7
PM ME and i will get back to you shortly!
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLIES
BET WITH CONFIDENCE!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1