The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

of all the shortlisted candidates, Rafa gets my backing.

but if we really want the Premier league title then Jose Mourihno would be the man for the job. i'm sure he wants to go head on with SAF again.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
so Martinez has been given permission to speak to FSG.

anyone smell another Hodgson like disaster?

Martinez is a nice man, good manager but not yet at the level Liverpool needs.
Hope he can surprise us all and be a legend at the club.
yes disaster in the brewing liao!!!!!!!!!!

how about Steve McMahon? on ESPN he is always saying this and that should be done and he criticizes many of the Liverpool players.
Old 18-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

This is seriously underwhelming - Martinez. But it's the sort of profile FSG likes - young, enthu, promising managers. Kenny never had a chance.

McMahon is shit and talks rubbish on the telly.

This is the time for Rafa now, if he is under consideration at all. Someone interview Rafa pls for him to say again, I want to come!
Old 18-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously what is on offer now, I just simply looked past Rafa.
Yes his last season with us was not good, for he spend more time fighting the then owners than focus on the team but he is proven that with the right tactics and players, he can beat anyone...

With him around, we were always challenging, in CL as well. Its always a pleasure to see us whip Real Madrid, Barca asses... Now we don't.

No disrespect to Kenny, for he is always the King, but let's have Rafa back. Not some manager who first put his team in relegation fight and only to survive...
Old 18-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

McMahon is shit and talks rubbish on the telly.
can't agree more haha

I rather see Carra as player manager before I see McMahon back at Anfield.
Old 18-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Once again a great ex-reds player doesn't mean a great mgr.

McMahon was a legendary figure just like kk for 21 years, I too doubt he can lead us ..tts y he didn't step forward

A mgr of wigan leading the race to be mgr of Liverpool..my goodness..it's like asking Fuckerson to manage hougang utd
Old 18-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

To be frank I don't favour the likes of Rafa ,AVB or even Martinez I more prefer the oil rich Arab owner or billonaires

Look at the blues or the newly crown BPL before they were bought over did they ever come to your mind that they will be the force that u can't ignore

That was a saying that money can't buy success or champion but seems that it's the other way now - Money can buy success now if u have the money to buy
Old 18-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
To be frank I don't favour the likes of Rafa ,AVB or even Martinez I more prefer the oil rich Arab owner or billonaires

Look at the blues or the newly crown BPL before they were bought over did they ever come to your mind that they will be the force that u can't ignore

That was a saying that money can't buy success or champion but seems that it's the other way now - Money can buy success now if u have the money to buy
then again, Citeh's success wasn't overnight. It took them 4 years to win the title and 2 years to reach Champions League. Yet FSG expected Liverpool to get CL qualification in a year.

I too prefer Arab owners instead of Americans. The Arabs tend to have more loyalty and respect for tradition and of course more money.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

From thread 1 till now you can see i nv liked RB too tough I appreciate he got us the CL

Football is very commercial now, millions and more millions moolas are thrown in, you want to start from scratch, you will die cock standing...instant success is required and it's too expensive to manage a successful club now.

Rich owners...we can only pray if not..we will forever be a mid-table club soon forgotten and fresh young supporters will only hear of city, Chelsea, manure, spurs and the list goes on where the loyal fans like us will slowly fade away in 10-20 years if things remain stagnant till then.

Just standing at a practical pov
Old 18-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
then again, Citeh's success wasn't overnight. It took them 4 years to win the title and 2 years to reach Champions League. Yet FSG expected Liverpool to get CL qualification in a year.

I too prefer Arab owners instead of Americans. The Arabs tend to have more loyalty and respect for tradition and of course more money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
From thread 1 till now you can see i nv liked RB too tough I appreciate he got us the CL

Football is very commercial now, millions and more millions moolas are thrown in, you want to start from scratch, you will die cock standing...instant success is required and it's too expensive to manage a successful club now.

Rich owners...we can only pray if not..we will forever be a mid-table club soon forgotten and fresh young supporters will only hear of city, Chelsea, manure, spurs and the list goes on where the loyal fans like us will slowly fade away in 10-20 years if things remain stagnant till then.

Just standing at a practical pov
Yes they are prefer rather the Amercian

In fact we were given chance before when the Arab knock the door but the damn owners ignore the offers not once but twice
Old 18-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

OMG! Has the reputation of Liverpool degrade to such a level that Martinez is even in consideration to be manager?
Old 18-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Even Hyypia has become manager of Leverkusen, and he only looks old!

Wonder what's gonna happen to our English players? Kenny sacked, Carroll in England squad (although that's not saying alot).
Old 18-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Wonder what's gonna happen to our English players? Kenny sacked, Carroll in England squad (although that's not saying alot).
thankfully for the English boys, age is on their side, except Downing

Besides Gerrard, I think the other veterans (Kuyt,Maxi and Aurelio) will be gone and Carra benched.

whoever takes over, i hope he gives a fair chance to the likes of Danny Wilson, Coates, Sterling who should be given more chances if the others are not performing.
Old 18-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
also curious to see who will replace Steve Clarke.
well looks like FSG has rejected his resignation!
Old 18-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...pool-interview

HAHAHA. Even calibre like rodgers turn down Pool. How low can we goes???

But it's a good thing he turn us down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1