The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Super FR! you are now certified cheongster of PATTAYA!! Hope to learn the ropes from you..
55555....this one needs to confer to the other bros here I m a small fry... Still learning how to take the song thew. 555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
55555....this one needs to confer to the other bros here I m a small fry... Still learning how to take the song thew. 555
Now u did a whole stay for your trip in pattaya for the 1st time,u derseve a pattaya stamp on your cheonging passport for Thailand!

You will soon have a different prospective view on Bangkok and love pattaya more and longer trip plan in this little great town

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 08-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Still learning how to take the song thew. 555
Songthew or bahtbus very easy if you are the casual visitor but I admit the first time can be very intimidating.

This is all the first time tourist needs to know -
One route is along beach road from Soi 2/3 to Walking street. The bus will then make a uturn back to 2nd road and go up to Soi2/2 an uturn again. They make this round many times a day. You flag on down and press the bell anywhere u want to drop. Pay only 10b.

Therer are other buses that run Soi Baukow , Jomtien , Naklua , 3rd road etc and are color coded but are very confusing. Even locals are blur about it so dont bother learning la.

If you want to hire the bus to take you somewhere not on his route , he will ask for 100-300B depending on the distance.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Songthew or bahtbus very easy if you are the casual visitor but I admit the first time can be very intimidating.

One route is along beach road from Soi 2/3 to Walking street. The bus will then make a uturn back to 2nd road and go up to Soi2/2 an uturn again. They make this round many times a day. You flag on down and press the bell anywhere u want to drop. Pay only 10b.

Therer are other buses that run Soi Baukow , Jomtien , Naklua , 3rd road etc and are color coded but are very confusing. Even locals are blur about it so dont bother learning la.

If you want to hire the bus to take you somewhere not on his route , he will ask for 100-300B depending on the distance.
Right, sometimes it best to ask before boarding the bahtbus as from my past experienced.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

yes admit the songthew is very convenient as it can be a very long walk along beach road (walk from soi 6 to my hotel on soi 13 & it was exhausting!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i only learn how to use it on my last day in pattaya, previously try 2 ask the locals abt using the songthews but they dont seems to know as well or maybe they dont understand me..............haha................

btw i dont know abt the bell 2 stop, i juz tap on their back window 2 indicate i wish to alight.........agreed with bro blue dragon need 2 ask where they go b4 boarding..........start 2 miss pattaya alrdy...............cheers!!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
yes admit the songthew is very convenient as it can be a very long walk along beach road (walk from soi 6 to my hotel on soi 13 & it was exhausting!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i only learn how to use it on my last day in pattaya, previously try 2 ask the locals abt using the songthews but they dont seems to know as well or maybe they dont understand me..............haha................

btw i dont know abt the bell 2 stop, i juz tap on their back window 2 indicate i wish to alight.........agreed with bro blue dragon need 2 ask where they go b4 boarding..........start 2 miss pattaya alrdy...............cheers!!
If you taking along Beach road or 2nd road , NEVER ASK. They will chop your carrot head off! As long as you know the route , just keep quiet and pay 10b. I've sen russians , chinese , indians take the same Beach road route for 200B for 3 person when all they needed to pay was 10B each. And we were on the same bus as them!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post

If you taking along Beach road or 2nd road , NEVER ASK. They will chop your carrot head off! As long as you know the route , just keep quiet and pay 10b. I've sen russians , chinese , indians take the same Beach road route for 200B for 3 person when all they needed to pay was 10B each. And we were on the same bus as them!

Everyone uses the bell. I like to stand on the edge of the back so cant reach the window.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Everyone uses the bell. I like to stand on the edge of the back so cant reach the window.
Didn't make myself clear as I refer to the other roads like travelling to & from Central or south or 3rd road to beach road.

Yes you right, never ask when boarding the bahtsbus in beach or 2nd road.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Planning to go Pattaya this weekend.... any bro down there??? Now reading the thread, trying to learn from the senior.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Planning to go Pattaya this weekend.... any bro down there??? Now reading the thread, trying to learn from the senior.
Me and the gangs will be there and don't forget to drop by soi holland...oop! soi papaya.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Me and the gangs will be there and don't forget to drop by soi holland...oop! soi papaya.
This weekend u in Pattaya? Mai come n snook me.. u just went back.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Once a while it's nice to be in Pattaya especially during the long weekend for R & R (except the polluted seawater) as oppose to the noisy and polluted Bangkok city.

It will even better if they have more big MP like those in Ratchada then we will have more choices to check out.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I come back you go.... on purpose rite?

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Was so bloody love-lorn yesterday after coming back from Patts.... went to find a thai WL in sillypore instead. KNS.... need to go thru the f-king de-tox for KC again...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I come back you go.... on purpose rite?
U r smart

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1