The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Hi boss...

Sorry to disturb...but is this considered another one swearing but left no nick?

Sugar babe come... 15-10-2012 10:51 PM Dickhead.

Please dispense justice.

I think dickhead is not a vulgar work.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 17-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
If I zap you, you'd be 30 points less

...heh heh heh...sorry bro, really never see more than 17 power before...

Thanks for not zapping me...

P/S...how??? 63 power? Based on the rules, you need to have been with the forum for 63 years.

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 17-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
are you certain it is 10 points off with a single zap?
it can't be..
Hi bro,

I am quite certain...I had 179 points before that zap...power went to 169 after the zap.

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 17-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

I am quite certain...I had 179 points before that zap...power went to 169 after the zap.

Nobody has deducted 10 points in one go.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Nobody has deducted 10 points in one go.

Ok boss...thanks.

Just really curious about the system and now that I know (even though still don't understand how) bros can have up to 63 power, then I guess it's not impossible.

No worries boss, getting zap is part of being in an open forum...Means people are reading my ranting and crap...Heh heh heh...

Thanks for your time.

Old 17-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
P/S...how??? 63 power? Based on the rules, you need to have been with the forum for 63 years.
Bro, He the 'HERO' in Private Section.He contribute alot ,must 'GIVE HIM A SALUTE'

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, He the 'HERO' in Private Section.He contribute alot ,must 'GIVE HIM A SALUTE'
Hi bro ah rat....

Not disputing that bro Hero deserves his power...I just don't understand how with the rules, a bro can get such high power...

The rule says 1 year +1 power...maybe I'm not understanding the rules correctly.

Anyway bro...I can't see the private section so that's why I don't know all the hidden dragons and tigers...I'm just happily trying not to drown in little well that I am in...

Thanks bro....

Old 17-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The rule says 1 year +1 power...maybe I'm not understanding the rules correctly.
The formula is different for those who contribute the the private picture forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
juniorman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuniorman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rule 4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.
....+7 power for 7 years.

Rule 11. One reputation power is awarded for every 3000 rep points.
...+56 power for 169000 rep points.

7 power + 56 power = 63 power.

Quote:
Hi bro ah rat....

Last edited by juniorman; 17-10-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 17-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Can some kind soul tell me what going on with my pts ???
Got zap by clone n suddenly increase abt 900 pts ... now decrease 900 pts again back to where I was zapped level ???
Still no one care to ans me ???
Old 18-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
The formula is different for those who contribute the the private picture forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorman View Post
Rule 4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.
....+7 power for 7 years.

Rule 11. One reputation power is awarded for every 3000 rep points.
...+56 power for 169000 rep points.

7 power + 56 power = 63 power.

Thanks boss and bro...

It makes perfect sense now...

Heh heh heh, I read through the earlier posts and now know the highest power is 3345 or something like that....wow...if he upps one time, straight away gain one power point......if he zap one time...holy crap, negative until the pits man......hahaha.

Thanks again for clarifying...

Old 18-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Still no one care to ans me ???
Probably a glitch in the database. It happens sometimes and is corrected when the database maintenance routine is run every 24 hours.

Old 18-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably a glitch in the database. It happens sometimes and is corrected when the database maintenance routine is run every 24 hours.
thxs boss for yr time n attention it let me high for 1 day
Old 18-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2763 / Power: 13
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ya Boss(es)

Just checking .... Are there any requirements for leaving name when upping or zapping or something about verbal abusive language ?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you
Old 18-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2763 / Power: 13
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
1 zap -10 quite rare.
hahahah TCSS Controllers ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1