The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Recently just check thru the viet bride match maker agency out of curiousity, the price hv been drop to the range of $4k to $6k. intially was abt $10k.

any bro here interested can try.
Actually these match maker make a lot of money le. Out of the S$6k, they pay the vietnamese middleman the most $1K Sing and another $1k for the gal's family. Then air ticket just a few hundred. Here in Singapore, they only help the singaporean man book ROM date and help to fill up form for PR application or LTSVP application. Pure profit minimum $2.5k to $3K per deal
Old 21-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Actually these match maker make a lot of money le. Out of the S$6k, they pay the vietnamese middleman the most $1K Sing and another $1k for the gal's family. Then air ticket just a few hundred. Here in Singapore, they only help the singaporean man book ROM date and help to fill up form for PR application or LTSVP application. Pure profit minimum $2.5k to $3K per deal
ah..is it that cheap to marry one? Just $1K for the family? The amt spent by brothers here with their bx oredi overshot that many times I supposed.

I understood that ROM in Vn is enuf, then bring the paper here to declare.

Mok, maybe we go together & recce it out - ha..
Old 21-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
ah..is it that cheap to marry one? Just $1K for the family? The amt spent by brothers here with their bx oredi overshot that many times I supposed. I understood that ROM in Vn is enuf, then bring the paper here to declare. Mok, maybe we go together & recce it out - ha..
Bro, those families that allow the daughters to go thru match making are ready to just collect $1k, the most $1K USD. To marry in Vietnam has its pros and cons. If the gal is from the province, u must travel to the gal's province to register the marriage. Some province government are not easy to deal with. So the best is to get married in Singapore
Old 21-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

In fact there is one agency who adertise on the paper charging about S$5,000. I am curious and make a visit to the agency and after talking to the boss the rate is about S$12,000 for a virign bride certify by a Singapore doctor. For non-virgin it is S$5,000

This bride agency pride itself to be the first and the biggest in this business and the boss claimed they have an 'office' in HCM to source for the brides which are pure village girls which unlike other agencies -- KTV girls or other leftover or even divorcees from overseas which were 'returned' by their husbands.

Quote:
Old 21-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

No wonder one of my friend who marry a Vietnamese told me his wife can recommend her relatives to me and cost only a few thousands only. She even send their studio photos to me. Not bad looking and very young -- between 20 to 23 years young. Still considering.

Quote:
Bro, those families that allow the daughters to go thru match making are ready to just collect $1k, the most $1K USD. To marry in Vietnam has its pros and cons. If the gal is from the province, u must travel to the gal's province to register the marriage. Some province government are not easy to deal with. So the best is to get married in Singapore
Old 21-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Is it a virgin bride? One of agency still quote me about $10 to $12k depending whether there is any promotion. For non-virign bride it is about $5k

Quote:
Recently just check thru the viet bride match maker agency out of curiousity, the price hv been drop to the range of $4k to $6k. intially was abt $10k.

any bro here interested can try.
Old 21-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
..at Sg ROM can? The immigration stuff would be another hurdle to get thro right?

I'm waiting for Mok to tag along & check out... (hey, I tot he knows so many potential Vn gers, incl the one u recommend him last? Why is he hunting at the bride-shop still? Oh, his recent journey was a bit of a drawback..I can understand).

After the bride-shop may be we hit Century or 51 again..
After that maybe...? <still as single as one is...>
Old 21-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Is it a virgin bride? One of agency still quote me about $10 to $12k depending whether there is any promotion. For non-virign bride it is about $5k
Which agency quote u $10k to $12k? I thk the cheaper one shld be at parklane mall, they claimed the bride to be virgin, agency: life-partner matchmaker. i thk the agency that charge so high shld be the one at orchard plaza, viet international, open by one taiwanese man
Old 21-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
..at Sg ROM can? The immigration stuff would be another hurdle to get thro right?

I'm waiting for Mok to tag along & check out... (hey, I tot he knows so many potential Vn gers, incl the one u recommend him last? Why is he hunting at the bride-shop still? Oh, his recent journey was a bit of a drawback..I can understand).

After the bride-shop may be we hit Century or 51 again..
After that maybe...? <still as single as one is...>
We can go together; life partner match maker. What happen if we like the same gal??????
Old 21-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
U bring the Viet gal to ROM in singapore is not a problem. Its easy. No Hurdle to clear as long as the gal produces a certificate from her province government proving that she is SINGLE.
Old 21-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which agency quote u $10k to $12k? I thk the cheaper one shld be at parklane mall, they claimed the bride to be virgin, agency: life-partner matchmaker. i thk the agency that charge so high shld be the one at orchard plaza, viet international, open by one taiwanese man
Look for wife u think look for goods meh? main thing is whether u like the gal, not whether its 5k or 12K. Its a lifetime problem
Old 21-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

Sorry, that's the one in Parklane Mall. Non-virign $5k, virgin above $10k

Quote:
Old 21-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U bring the Viet gal to ROM in singapore is not a problem. Its easy. No Hurdle to clear as long as the gal produces a certificate from her province government proving that she is SINGLE.
Eh...Certificate of Singlehood is not required at Singapore ROM..Basically passport enough....
Old 21-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Eh...Certificate of Singlehood is not required at Singapore ROM..Basically passport enough....
Like this even better lor. Much easier to get married in SG. What i can tell u is that its 100 times easier to get married in Singapore than vietnam provinces
Old 21-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No Hurdle to clear as long as the gal produces a certificate from her province government proving that she is SINGLE.
I dun think she needs this cert.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1