The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
horny ml means she get in the mood and want ur ku ku jiao.. dun need care so much abt money just pump in first then say...
Mood most important. It automatically leads to all kinds of spontaneity.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Mood most important. It automatically leads to all kinds of spontaneity.
gd u understand... got mood liao want to piak piak then is horny... never talk money.. but dun mean is free hor... piak liao then up to you to tip.. this one then is real horny ml...

wah lau eh... if need to talk money first then piak piak then dun need this thread liao.. everywhere also have 'horny' ml lor...
Old 21-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
gd u understand... got mood liao want to piak piak then is horny... never talk money.. but dun mean is free hor... piak liao then up to you to tip.. this one then is real horny ml...

wah lau eh... if need to talk money first then piak piak then dun need this thread liao.. everywhere also have 'horny' ml lor...
If free, then must truly value her for everything but don't get KCed. It's a privilege.

If not free, she will ask hopefully after a few rounds to establish. Then if money is reasonable, then it's OK. It's also nice to know the less commercial feeling.

If not free and money is not cheap, then make sure it's really worth it. Like both cumming so many times, over a long relaxed duration, that's good to note.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aztecs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecat View Post
Famous Adele.... But be nice n patient.. spent years unlocking
I never go more than a bbbj from her.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is Adele the lady who used to be at PPC with another lady call Mina?

I miss the trio which include a lady that look like she from Pakistan.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol when she was at her old shop in Bugis oredi.. Nvm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is going to test all bro's memories here.

back in 2015. there is a spa in Blk 84 bedok market. The ML's name is Selena. One of the best pairs I have squeezed. And the bonus is the tits comes with a rather slutty face. hahah
Old 21-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Philadelphia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last time her name call GEM or something?

If you are talking about her, I have tried and her HDLY is really good.
Old 22-02-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhaosoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=charger;21087535]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Don't know what the deal about fj with a granny/QUOTE]

😂🤣😂either you have not tried or been rejected by this delectable lady.
Name me an milf ML that looks pleasant enough, has 2 of the best D cup tits that are more beautiful than those implant silicone boobs, helps to remove your shoes and socks, to undress your clothes, hang them and use a towel to dry your back after shower, give a soothing massage and finally a damn shiok Hj or an occasional mind blowing bj and if she's in a good mood a bang.
All these are services provided by Melody. Now you know why she's so hot.😋
Pls share Melody contact, TIA.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3354 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=zhaosoon;21117277]
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post

Pls share Melody contact, TIA.
Wan Bro.. u just came out from the cave?😂
Old 22-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 17
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Bro can share contact. Thanks
Old 22-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 17
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Went back to visit her again last week, as usual horny and also service standard still good!
She really can play 😚
Bro can share contact. Thanks
Old 22-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to this Spa at Tanjong Pagar few times there’s MILF with good service.

Location - 8/10 Discreet clean with attach bath room.
Looks - 7/10 For MILF consider not bad
Boobs - 8/10 Nice D cup and her body damn solid
Massage - 9/10 Her massage is great enough strength not those piano type
HJ- 8/10 Right strength and momentum

RTM - Will definitely return for sure

Last edited by slacker78; 09-03-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old 23-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:

Had one fj lady who happened to be on code red so fj was off menu thus charge was 80 instead of 120. After shower she was horny af. Told me want sex where as had already paid 80 and don't have enough additional cash. (before paynow was available at that time)

Whisper to me no need top up more money.

Proceed and the rest was history.
PS:miss her D cupper
Old 23-02-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Had one fj lady who happened to be on code red so fj was off menu thus charge was 80 instead of 120. After shower she was horny af. Told me want sex where as had already paid 80 and don't have enough additional cash. (before paynow was available at that time)

Whisper to me no need top up more money.

Proceed and the rest was history.
PS:miss her D cupper
Wah u do when code red ah? The smell must be quite bad man. Not to say the mess being made

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread