The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Normally, their massage useless like piano. Normally, once knowi they do not massage, then straight ask for extra, pay within the budget, save their time save my time
spot on bro. Some of them don't even bother to piano........they just press here n there for 5 min and start to seduce you for service.....totally unacceptable for paying 50-60 dollar for entrance fee. So far one n only lady that really give massage is mandy......too bad she left that area n operate in hotel.......
Old 15-08-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
a ml called me to support her at her place near jalan besar ..when I reached there, she was with a customer so I was assigned to another ml...lan lan...don't know nice or not...finally led me to the room....bathroom is common...so started the massage, but not very hard but sensual...asked her where she worked before...she said she doing nails and female beauty stuff....wasn't expecting so much...but she tease and tease until I cannot tahan...asked to turn over...started to caress her butt and slowly moved to her boobs...started tuning her radio until I heard the right frequency...ah..ah..ah...I think not.clear enough...began to rub her pussy outside her pants...now the frequency is.correct...ah..mm...ah..mmm...finally about to release, she.also shack after my attacks...she lie down the body on my body...and.her face came.so close.to my dick...suddenly.without warning, volcano erupted....and.came another sound....eee...eee....eee...I saw her face and lips were stained with my fresh cum...still dripping from her lips....wow! paid her a handsome tip for giving her some facial cream....washed up and left the place...entrance: from $55....tips: slightly higher than hj...
Bro, can share contact or location? Very interested after reading ur story 🤭
Old 17-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Syed Alwi got haunted shophouse sia
Old 17-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 7
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Syed Alwi got haunted shophouse sia
Yeah i watch it too! but the way he said it i know which shophouse

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 18-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Hi bro,

which shop u go to that still charge entrance?

a couple of them now just simply charge a one off, meaning, all-in, i pay either 150 or 160, depending on which shop. Based on my experience, this only happend only about 6-8 weeks back.

I used to go to Lucky (RTC) and Meinazi (still active). Lucky charged 55 entrance with 150 separtely so total 200. Now the charges of other shops around are flat 150-160.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr250 View Post
spot on bro. Some of them don't even bother to piano........they just press here n there for 5 min and start to seduce you for service.....totally unacceptable for paying 50-60 dollar for entrance fee. So far one n only lady that really give massage is mandy......too bad she left that area n operate in hotel.......
Old 18-08-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Hi bro,

which shop u go to that still charge entrance?

a couple of them now just simply charge a one off, meaning, all-in, i pay either 150 or 160, depending on which shop. Based on my experience, this only happend only about 6-8 weeks back.

I used to go to Lucky (RTC) and Meinazi (still active). Lucky charged 55 entrance with 150 separtely so total 200. Now the charges of other shops around are flat 150-160.
Can share which ones do not charge entrance? Most of them have 50
Old 18-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Thanks bro for the info, $100 for full is below market rate for her looks man, will pop by for my weekly release

Now considering btw YY or this milfy ML, V*V*, wid soft big tits around the same area at Desker road, see her nehneh my kukujiao buay tahan sia

Any bros tried before & know her rates?

Boobs are enhanced, she used to from Tiong Bahru Market area
Old 18-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Yeah i watch it too! but the way he said it i know which shophouse
really ah? is it spa? wait massage suddenly become 4 hands...
Old 18-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

oh my fav vivi ... she was here some time back based on Race Course, now Syed Alwi. looks like Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
Boobs are enhanced, she used to from Tiong Bahru Market area
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 18-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 7
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
really ah? is it spa? wait massage suddenly become 4 hands...
Actually not spa, it a second story office. So you won't kena four hands hahaha

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 18-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
youngfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried her before? She said her shop’s located at Syed Alwi Rd

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869...064/?fs=e&s=cl
Old 19-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Anyone tried her before? She said her shop’s located at Syed Alwi Rd

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869...064/?fs=e&s=cl
fake pics bro. DD is important lah..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iamaThaiLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to LxLx entrance $50 fj+bj damage $150

total $200
Old 23-08-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
powerbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhub View Post
Visited Rose on weekdays for massage and fj.

Common shower area. I went early so wasnt too bad. Showered infront of the MLs. LOL
Each room separated with curtains. Think i am the first in the shop so the noise did not disturb anyone.

Massage was good and she responded well during fj like horny gf.
RTF: maybe if i am early and around the area.

Dmg: $180
Bro can share her contact
Old 24-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Can share which ones do not charge entrance? Most of them have 50
Apple Yang Yang at Syed Alwi who is from Dongbei Harbin one does not charge entrance, 150 all in, but must make reservation, no walk in, she is a hidden gem, very young just 23 years old , that type of ktv girl standard calibre. Typical Dongbei beauty look, almond eyes apple cheeks sharp nose, a bit like fanbingbing but better as sharper features and no plastic surgery, body also nice, very porcelain white skin can see veins type 白里透红 , quite busty 34 c too, slim curvy hourglass figure.

Dongbei esp Heilongjiang girls are a class of their own. Really very beautiful be it face body complexion. Thats why I am quite sucker for them.

I notice those make reservation no walk in type usually no entrance fee, whatever stated on their official website is fixed. Those walk in type might need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1