The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
qwertest, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 20-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5515 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by latrellsprewell View Post
newbie looking for points!
Hi bro, glad to have you to join us in this part of SBF.

Let us help one another as many others had helped me in the recent past.

Thank you for joining in to allow us to hv a pool of newbies for us to up one another daily. We do need help to spread 1000 others before we can re-up the same person again.

Perhaps you would like to read these first – courtesy of senior bro WankJanice.

you cannot up other Bros while you have zero power.
You need to get minimum 50 points before you get power of 1.

Read these first.

Reputation System Questions:
1) Normal route: Points/power/who Upz / etc: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=60407
2) FAQs: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=52814

Bottomline -
1) When a reputation score of 50 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
So ask other Bros to up you and promise to up them back once you have power.

2) A min of 10 posts is required to gain your 1st rep power.

After that,
When you see a person's posting from the last 2 days, on the top right hand corner, you will see a weighing scale. Just click on the scale and, when a window opens, select approve and write any comments, eg "Hi, drazersz has just upped you with xx points"
That way, the recipient will know who upped him.

To find a person, click on search on the tool bar at the top and select advanced search.
Type in the name of the person you are searching for.
Then it will list all the recent posts by that person you were searching for.

Finally don't start upping people when you still have zero power. Wait until you have at least 1. Otherwise the receiving party gets nothing.

Cheers.
Old 20-11-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5515 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimdafbskucf View Post
newbie looking for points
Hi bro, glad to have you to join us in this part of SBF.

Let us help one another as many others had helped me in the recent past.

Thank you for joining in to allow us to hv a pool of newbies for us to up one another daily. We do need help to spread 1000 others before we can re-up the same person again.

Perhaps you would like to read these first – courtesy of senior bro WankJanice.

you cannot up other Bros while you have zero power.
You need to get minimum 50 points before you get power of 1.

Read these first.

Reputation System Questions:
1) Normal route: Points/power/who Upz / etc: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=60407
2) FAQs: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=52814

Bottomline -
1) When a reputation score of 50 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
So ask other Bros to up you and promise to up them back once you have power.

2) A min of 10 posts is required to gain your 1st rep power.

After that,
When you see a person's posting from the last 2 days, on the top right hand corner, you will see a weighing scale. Just click on the scale and, when a window opens, select approve and write any comments, eg "Hi, drazersz has just upped you with xx points"
That way, the recipient will know who upped him.

To find a person, click on search on the tool bar at the top and select advanced search.
Type in the name of the person you are searching for.
Then it will list all the recent posts by that person you were searching for.

Finally don't start upping people when you still have zero power. Wait until you have at least 1. Otherwise the receiving party gets nothing.

Cheers.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19786 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

25 Apple to gv away, Will return once recover.

Wish to hit 20K before Nov 2024 Birthday!

Pls Msg Me if u up me. Will return and delete msg once return. Thanks

Clip That I Like
Old 21-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24683 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

16 points for exchange! Min pwr of 2 to trade!
Old 21-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadkenth View Post
up’ed you bro…

no Q currently, welcome to exchange, min 5 points please
Returned 17 points. Thanks.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
hit me up , no Q now
Upped 17 for exchange please. Thanks.
Old 21-11-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26174 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

up for points exchange...
Old 21-11-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

For returns
Old 21-11-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
hit me up , no Q now
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-11-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upup1234 View Post
Hi, Bro rollingthunder,

Thank you for upping me back.
Greatly appreciated.
Cheers
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

⭐️20 Points for Exchange⭐️

Useful Tips to note when exchanging Points
1️⃣ Leave your nick
2️⃣ Make sure you have at least 10 rep power before Upping.
3️⃣ What if I have less than 10 rep powers? Can still exchange but priority will be given to senior bros first.
4️⃣ Do post regularly because we cannot add to your rep if the the post is more than two days old.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 21-11-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18612 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

+17 for exchange!

18 612 7/6 Arbitrageur+11, 4/6 Grimwell+19,

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 9/5 Biostar +17, 1/2 Tho66 +23, 20/1 69sex+14
Old 21-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6313 / Power: 17
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Ups for exchanges.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 21-11-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov4 View Post
Ups for exchanges.
Thank you bro Nov4 for the reminder.
Have returned your Up
Cheers.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 21-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7376 / Power: 8
DigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalTV has a reputation beyond repute

Exchange Points = Minimum 3 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1