The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
tried a new gal today, 6th day into her job.
name ou yang
attitude 9/10 frenly n chatty n can win hearts; not mine coz my mandarin sucks haha
gfe 8/10 shows much enthusiasm in her service
I had her on her 1st or 2nd day of work

Frenching very passionate

But too chatty n too much enthusiasm for my liking
Old 02-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Wah sie!! Teo Ser Lee lookalike. My elder always used her photo to PCC when he was a young man. LOL!

Snr Bro, you forget to tell us which house she is from de??
1606 main road, not westerhout. she says the rooms there sux, compared to 2033 which i used.
cheers
ps i am not promoting any hse hor
Old 02-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Do I see another tall tall girl?
Bro the other new tall tall girl at Ouyang hse 1606 main road is Ke Er...

She got a very face too...with nice body contour...

I tried Chu Chu and Ouyang liao...

Still got to try Fei Fei and Ke Er...

Cheers...
Old 02-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro the other new tall tall girl at Ouyang hse 1606 main road is Ke Er...

She got a very face too...with nice body contour...

I tried Chu Chu and Ouyang liao...

Still got to try Fei Fei and Ke Er...

Cheers...
woohoooo!!! influx of lots of tall girls this month.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont know why ppl call me fake report for okt l20h41
cos i said too much or know too much
so decided to stay out and try other houses.

buddy got bonus is buying drink
saw a lot of ass but cannot bonk
after chatting decided to release ourselves
afterall he is treating.

heading to l20h54a
buddy took miko
n i took qian qian

she looks like my ex.
the one that get away
married to some rich kid

the face is ok la
no ass
well that is standard
a cup size, y does ppl keep saying that she has b cup size
overall the package looks nice.

she did all the standard stuff
v obedient.
suck my cock like no tmr.
slowly n nice

but she talk v v slowly.
ok la, need her to suck not talk
a bit rough on her back n ass.

she seems unhappy n a bit scare of me
: /
did her in various post. not bad la

was abit surprised that a lot of ang mo, malay, indian, blacks do come here.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
woohoooo!!! influx of lots of tall girls this month.
Yah Bro I notice that too...

Heard from Okt that bcos China YanDa so most of the so call model height gals wanna cum Spore lor...

Hopefully all the syt gnd beautiful chicks are flown here so that we dun have to waste time n money so choing china liao...

Ha Ha...Cheers Bro
Old 03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Snr Brother, what you mean by "She got a very face"?

Thanks!
Sori Bro typo error...

Ke Er got a very sweet face too...She is ard 1.73 also...

Tall slim sweet and good curves...

Cheers Bro...
Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

time to visit 1606 soooooooon!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: I realized that I don't need a commando WL to enjoy the session ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You should try Shun Zhi from L1654A. She is equally tall and pretty too ... If you like even taller lass, you might wanna consider the next door Ru Yi who stands at 1.72 m on bare feet. Wei Wei should be around 1.68m on bare feet. Moon of L1654A is 1.7m on bare feet.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Bro,
I will go and try ShunZi...
I noticed that you gave Mei Qi of L2033 a very good FR.
Maybe I will try both.
BTW, can I call MeiQi to 2062, as I have never been to 2033.

Thanks and all the best.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on La La, L1654A

Can’t get La La off my mind after seeing her the other day, feel the urge, so decided to look for her. While I was waiting for La La, saw the last of the 5 new gals - Mei Hui, wow, she’s definitely in my next target of must bonk list. Ah Hua told me both La La and Mei Hui worked in Macau before.

Forgot to ask La La on her age, I think should be between 22 to 24 years old. She was spotted with very long, soft and silky straight brown hair all the way down to her waist. She is from Hunan and about 1.67m to 1.70m tall bare foot.

Additional Info: I didn’t see any tattoo. She has big, bright, beautiful and sparking eyes. She told me one Bro commended that she looks like HK famous singer, 容祖儿, maybe only 60%, but somehow I feel that she resembles Ern Ern (60%) of L1651. (House of Lorna)

Look – 8.0/10
I find her pretty and attractive. She gave you the feeling of illusion & mystery - wanting you to know her more and deeper yet unapproachable type of feel. I will describe her as a SYT, like 嫦娥 kind of look, very fairy tale.

Body – 7.0/10
She is neither fair nor tan, typical local gals skin tone. She can be considered as slim type. Her body shape can compared to Amy form the same house, except that Amy is very fair while La La’s hip and thighs is slightly bigger.

Boobs – 6.0/10
Hers is only a pair of ‘A’ cupper assets with eraser type of brown tits.

Shower – 6.0/10
Took longer than usual, as I concluded that maybe the new gals were trained in Sauna before. Nothing spectacular, no soapy massage, no BBBJ during shower. Just a SOP wash.

Cat-Bath & AR– 7.0/10
Not much feel, not very passionate, just using her tip of her tongue to cat-bath and AR you. I gathered that maybe she’s new in Singapore and not very experience in these 2 departments, but I gave her points for putting up the effort to arouse me.

French – NA
Again no luck to french kissing this pretty babe. I actually asked her permission to kiss her but was rejected. She says as this is my first time with her and she is not familiar with me yet. Aiya, hopefully she is not using this excuse on me to RTF her.

BBBJ – 8.0/10
Surprisingly, not bad at all. Slow, steady and sensuous cum deep throat, lots of licking on the scrotum. Looking at a pretty babe blowing at you is already worth the money. Most enjoyable part of the session.

FJ – 7.0/10
Just a SOP bonk but satisfying, cum in no time especially during cowgal, she made used of her pretty face and swayed her long beautiful hairs to good use.

Overall - 8/10
I gave her points for her good attitude, she keep-on asking me is there any room for improvement during the whole session in a very sincere way, not irritating at all.

RTF – Yes, if you are looking for a pretty SYT babe with good attitude. Whereas if you are into high GFE and ‘hiao’ type, give her another month or so, I am sure with her good look and service attitude, another ang-pai is definitely in the making, unless you don’t mind the small boobs. My next target should be Mei Hui, but have to save up first…

Happy Bonking.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: JC girl in green skirt -- a xiao mi xue in making

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenlon View Post
hi bro, long overdue fr, cant rem details so will keep it short.

lili is quite pretty ah lian look with playful attitude and eager to please. to be honest i wouldnt have called her if not for the uniform (got other girls caught my eye) but my fetish for that uniform override everything else.

very enjoyable and playful session. she use the uniform to max effect. this is not gfe but sge (sch girl experience!!) the view of her sucking my cock in that outfit is just priceless.

this is also the 1st time i bonk a girl without stripping her completely. knn the uniform experience really makes me feel like im fucking a jc girl! esp when i do her doggie, watching that green skirt ride up her ass while i put my hand down her unbutton blouse to fondle her tits. even after i cum liao she strip completely can still tease me, say i can finally admire her completely naked.

what another bro say is true, she is very unselfish. when i remark that i call her specifically for the uniform in spite that her housemates catch my eye, she ask me who, then she happily encourage me to try her housemate also, even offer to tell me what their name is. for info, the girls i saw are ting ting and f1.

tip to other bros who wanna fuck a girl studying in a premier junior college in the bishan-ang mo kio area, you gotta go to her homebase. she dun carry it around. she also dun dress in it normally. you gotta request. but dun request before you choose her cos i think she wanna keep it low profile among the other girls. pick her, wait till she bring you upstairs then ask her about it. her homebase is temporary at 1427 moving back to 1639 soon. enjoy!
Ya, she is not bad in service, and has a nice butt.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I realized that I don't need a commando WL to enjoy the session ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro,
I will go and try ShunZi...
I noticed that you gave Mei Qi of L2033 a very good FR.
Maybe I will try both.
BTW, can I call MeiQi to 2062, as I have never been to 2033.

Thanks and all the best.
Bro, you can call Mei Qi from any house except 1805 as I heard OKT of 2033 is not on good terms with OKT of 1805. Yes, you can ask OKT Lorna to call for Mei Qi as OKT Lorna is a good friend of the old OKT. This 2033 OKT some time also fucks 2062 WL but of course it is chargeable like any walk-in customers.

BTW, Mei Qi loves to goto 1654A as her buddy, Miko is based there.

Shun Zhi assets are not huge. Let me know after you have tried.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sori Bro typo error...

Ke Er got a very sweet face too...She is ard 1.73 also...

Tall slim sweet and good curves...

Cheers Bro...
Hi Bro, may I know Ke Er's homebase?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
FR on La La, L1654A

Can’t get La La off my mind after seeing her the other day, feel the urge, so decided to look for her. While I was waiting for La La, saw the last of the 5 new gals - Mei Hui, wow, she’s definitely in my next target of must bonk list. Ah Hua told me both La La and Mei Hui worked in Macau before ..................................... RTF – Yes, if you are looking for a pretty SYT babe with good attitude. Whereas if you are into high GFE and ‘hiao’ type, give her another month or so, I am sure with her good look and service attitude, another ang-pai is definitely in the making, unless you don’t mind the small boobs. My next target should be Mei Hui, but have to save up first…

Happy Bonking.
Bro, I have had LaLa too. You upped her today? In the early afternoon? I must say your FR on LaLa is pretty accurate except one department where she varied.

BTW, what is so special about Mei Hui that you need to save up $$$ to up her? You think Mei Hui is my type if I said both LuLu and Wei Wei are my type?

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Hi Bro, may I know Ke Er's homebase?
Bro, bro Unfit has already mentioned earlier that she is from L1606 (main road). This fuck shop belongs to OKT Ah Yap.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread