The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: KTV in KL

Bro tck306, thanks for the recommendation on Sapphire. We went down yesterday and had our fun. The NLs were fantastic though cant say the same for the CKTs but still ok. Mummy was spontaneous and sporting. Will up you asap.

Bro Leeman, does Mr Kei work at Sapphire MAA? He did not do our room booking, mummy Jo and the reception doesn't know him!!

Last edited by hosayboh; 26-04-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 27-04-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aLibaBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting, been viewing the forum for sumtime ... so i thought maybe time for some contribution ...

I am from outstation but frequent KL q often ... Last time went to KTV was Cayenne in Holiday Villa ...

Been to this place couple of times but now seldom visit the place ... as the bills usually cost me a bomb ...

After HH, 3 jugs of beer will set u back RM 338 ++, Gers are charged at RM100 per head but havto pay RM 250 tips coming to about RM 350 ... Place quite nice and clean but I have to say ... the prices are quite steep ....

Been there couple a times, havto say some of the prc not bad looking ... most of them q young ...

Sorry if my post not detailed enuff, will do it better nx time ...
Old 27-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLibaBu View Post
First time posting, been viewing the forum for sumtime ... so i thought maybe time for some contribution ...

I am from outstation but frequent KL q often ... Last time went to KTV was Cayenne in Holiday Villa ...

Sorry if my post not detailed enuff, will do it better nx time ...

We know this place, was there just last week. PRC place, i dont quite post it as it is quite seluded and dont want it raided again like what happened to Atlaintis...too hot to handle..ha!
Old 27-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Bro tck306, thanks for the recommendation on Sapphire. We went down yesterday and had our fun. The NLs were fantastic though cant say the same for the CKTs but still ok. Mummy was spontaneous and sporting. Will up you asap.

Bro Leeman, does Mr Kei work at Sapphire MAA? He did not do our room booking, mummy Jo and the reception doesn't know him!!
Glad u like it, i dont really enjoy there much nowadays as my ger is working there....
Old 27-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros,

Went down to Sapphire KTV on Saturday for HH and have to say that the place is quite posh. We were given a VIP room for the 4 of us with attached toilet! Song selection ok. Had 3 packages of beer @ 88 ++ per package. Total bill came up to 560! Don't see any freebies thrown in being Steven's friend. Mummy mentioned that Steven has many friends going there.

Was expecting lots of action but then maybe it was Happy Hour so the number of gals is pathetic and the quality of NL and CKT not really up to expectation. Left pretty disappointed.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 27-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel&nicole View Post
Hi Bros,
Don't see any freebies thrown in being Steven's friend. Mummy mentioned that Steven has many friends going there.

Was expecting lots of action but then maybe it was Happy Hour so the number of gals is pathetic and the quality of NL and CKT not really up to expectation. Left pretty disappointed.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
If you are talking about Sapphire KTV at F&N Park with Steven's friend name, you will get something special. Not the Sapphire KTV at Wisma MAA lah!

$88 3 jugs already still want special??? Bosss also runways la!

If you go Sapp MAA at weekends, very high chance will be sad as most gers made enough from Mon to Friday.....
Old 27-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel&nicole View Post
Hi Bros,

Don't see any freebies thrown in being Steven's friend. Mummy mentioned that Steven has many friends going there.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Just Meet The Owner of Sapphire KTV Cheras F&N , he is proud to offer to SBF members free fruit platter to all of us plus additional 20 percent discount of the entire bill(Beers and Liquor Bots only) during that evening! Pls do mention Steven Friends, Look for Mr Kei The manager and he will do the rest for you!

Mel,
This is another Steven and this Sapphire is at F&N Park (with spa upstairs) and beer is not at $88 for 3 !
Old 28-04-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
If you are talking about Sapphire KTV at F&N Park with Steven's friend name, you will get something special. Not the Sapphire KTV at Wisma MAA lah!

$88 3 jugs already still want special??? Bosss also runways la!

If you go Sapp MAA at weekends, very high chance will be sad as most gers made enough from Mon to Friday.....
Its Sapphire KTV at F&N, not the Wisma MAA, Thanx for the clarification, Pls so PM me your contact and i ll be happy to arrange for you all! Mr Kei is the manager and i ll personally infor him about your ETA,number of PAXs.
Old 28-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh F&N Sapphire, probably over there, heard its pretty nice place to go to as well havent been there though. will be keen on going this week. will post FR if do
Old 28-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro leeman & tck306,

Think I have made a mistake on my end in not reading the thread properly resulting in this .

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Which Sapphire is more happening?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 29-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Leeman,

Was at sapphire F&N due to unexpected invite. didnt get the chance to PM you about it though went straight there after work. Isit actually Blue Sapphire? and has many floors with the lifts having posters and stuff. I asked the Captain he said there is no Mr Kei wor.?? Only one called Keh or something which is a Malay.

I was just curious thats why i asked.
No clue Nvm la will PM you if i go next time.
Old 29-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Champion last Monday with TCK but had to make him wait for 2 hours due to dinner commitment I had. Arrive there at 23:00 and already very tired liao... overall, the room are nice, nicer than Sapphire and the gal selection are better...

Sorry bro TCK... make you wait hor... make up for it in Surabaya !!!!! so save all your bullet ok !!!!!!
Old 29-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I went to Champion last Monday with TCK but had to make him wait for 2 hours due to dinner commitment I had. Arrive there at 23:00 and already very tired liao... overall, the room are nice, nicer than Sapphire and the gal selection are better...

Sorry bro TCK... make you wait hor... make up for it in Surabaya !!!!! so save all your bullet ok !!!!!!
already saved up all my bullet since that night ha!

now early early sleep and spend time with family.

this weekend make good for kids then go Sby with free mind!

Surabaya....here we go!
Old 29-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
already saved up all my bullet since that night ha!

now early early sleep and spend time with family.

this weekend make good for kids then go Sby with free mind!

Surabaya....here we go!
Bro..last time met u.. always left right Mongolian.. Now change cewek ka..

My next trip to Surabaya ask u for cheong tips hor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Bro..last time met u.. always left right Mongolian.. Now change cewek ka..

My next trip to Surabaya ask u for cheong tips hor
Cant eat horse meat everytime ma...ha ha ha...(actually kena 8 wild horses d).

Now change to nasi padang ler....June prc in CP...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1