The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 15-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Found out one of the ML i banged shared on their ML chat using my number saying i banged her raw. My reg ML showed me the chat which she also subscribe to. That explains why i have not been successful in booking so many ML these days. Sian, got to change number again.

I frequently go to 1 viet geylang house. She offered me raw which I didn't went for it as I was confused by what she want to achieve. She seemed to openly let the rest know "I'm hers or something "

Guess they just wanna book "good customer "?
Old 15-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Yes the girls at the geylang houses talk about who they bang raw. As a hint to tell other girls that the customer is theirs. That’s why many men just bang 1 girl from each house to get best service. So you act like you are loyal and the chicks dig that. They probably know you fuck around at other houses but at least they look good in front of their friends in the house
Old 15-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Yes the girls at the geylang houses talk about who they bang raw. As a hint to tell other girls that the customer is theirs. That’s why many men just bang 1 girl from each house to get best service. So you act like you are loyal and the chicks dig that. They probably know you fuck around at other houses but at least they look good in front of their friends in the house
U only raw her in the whole house but she raw every customers tat chosen her

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32792195
Old 15-07-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
no lah you so bad

she only bareback you that particular moment sounds not so scary mah
Old 15-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 22
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wao, this comment wins..🤣🤣
Old 15-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I a bit scare if I know the masseuse too well. Like Melody, Shi Shi always try to grind their cb on my shaft. They feel sibei shiok. Shi Shi (sglonelyguy) always ask me to clamp my cock in between her butt cheek and cum on her asshole. Sometimes small head took over and couldn’t resist. It is more shiok that BF. But I know I am not exclusive la
Old 15-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I a bit scare if I know the masseuse too well. Like Melody, Shi Shi always try to grind their cb on my shaft. They feel sibei shiok. Shi Shi (sglonelyguy) always ask me to clamp my cock in between her butt cheek and cum on her asshole. Sometimes small head took over and couldn’t resist. It is more shiok that BF. But I know I am not exclusive la
Actually I guess most guys taboleh tahan sure went in one
Old 16-07-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually I guess most guys taboleh tahan sure went in one
One of the mentioned confirm can go in. haahahaha
Old 16-07-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justluck83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know of MP with viet ML can share and PM me?
Old 16-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Which mentioned? Melody?
Old 16-07-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW Man View Post
All my raw partners are Viet
Why Viet? They love raw or they just want more money?
Old 16-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Hard to resist the temptation
Old 16-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hard to resist the temptation
it is not temptation, it is an invitation~
Old 16-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
Why Viet? They love raw or they just want more money?
they simply love raw
Old 16-07-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

raw mean did not use condom, did not use condom mean the customer can intentionally or accidentally shoot inside pussy. bcos once the cock is inside, the gal has no control already, it is up to the guy to see whether he can control not to shoot inside. how the wl (who provide raw) take precaution to prevent pregnancy?

many years ago i have a deal with a local FL, she allow raw but cannot shoot inside. then i told her if the guy cock is inside her she has no control to stop the guy shoot inside her. the guy can just say he not intentionally shoot inside her. after that i ask her so still allow me to raw her n she say yes. so far raw her once but did not shoot inside her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1