The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

If KD so love the team, he should leave with dignity.
Get RB back. He is brilliant strategist.
He is the man to lead the team back into contention for CL next season.
Get him back before other teams get him....
Old 06-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20482 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I was watching on line and one of the commentators commented that KD is 20 years behind in his management and what worked then for Liverpool won't work now...

but i did stay on to watch the full game and felt that after AC goal, it galvanize the team to push further on unfortunately it was a matter of too little too late..if only they had played like they did in the last 20 mins for the first half...
Even Liverpool legend Steve Mcmahon couldnt resist blasting his former club players. Henderson and Spearing were singled out for their poor displays ... if i didnt hear wrongly did he say they were not even fit to play for any BPL team?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
sorry but one of the reasons he got sacked was because both captain and vice-captain did not feel confident working with him. Respect from players? maybe as a person but not as a boss.
Especially when you have a vice captain who keeps praising Houllier and not much on Rafa.
Bro, i'm referring to big sami lar...
Btw, I think i've read somewhere tat gerrard actually said rafa was the best manager he's worked with..
Old 06-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Btw, I think i've read somewhere tat gerrard actually said rafa was the best manager he's worked with..
Indeed...

Stevie did mentioned in his book that Houllier was the one gave him the chance and Rafa was the one that pushed him to greater heights...

He like both equally, just that both are different style all together...
Old 06-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
my bad!
I would love to see Hyypia back in the near future, even Didi Hamann who is still on good terms with everyone at the club. Sincerely hope both do well in their managerial careers.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

By any chance does anyone know if KK had been confirmed as manager or is he still a caretaker ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Happen to spoke to my 2 colleagues which are Manure fans they did comments that AC yesterday play very well n wonder why he only start to perform when the season coming to a end

Hopefully next season start he can really live up to expectation n the price tag
Old 06-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
By any chance does anyone know if KK had been confirmed as manager or is he still a caretaker ?
I think by judging the team whole season performances the owner will have a second thought of appoint him as permanent
Old 06-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Yes, he is the manager of Liverpool as we speak. He was given a 3-year contract last May.

If I'm not wrong, he is only 1 week short of being in charge of Liverpool as manager for a full year.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Even Liverpool legend Steve Mcmahon couldnt resist blasting his former club players. Henderson and Spearing were singled out for their poor displays ... if i didnt hear wrongly did he say they were not even fit to play for any BPL team?
yes steve mcmahon did say that during his commentary for ESPN last night.

pool played poorly last night, 2 goals let in as a result of defending mistakes. pepe reina should have done better for a goal keeper of his calibre. spearing was inexperienced for the big stage. kd should have brought on andy, maxi, kuyt much earlier.

Last edited by francined69; 06-05-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Goallllll for city
Old 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

2 goals by Yaya Toure for Man City!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newcastle defence was not easy to breach.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

now scums will most likely finish trophyless this season
Old 06-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Champagne already standby
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14003 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
hopefully for the next few seasons too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1