The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

tbh with you all
i stop playing relationship with ceweks since after 2008
because the INTERNET...like FACEBOOK
have completely change the attitude of the modern generation ceweks
dont say i didnt warn you all

its just like a replay of HAADYAI from 1970s to 1980s
i can see it coming
very sad but time do change people
Old 30-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

if my cewek can cut her wrist in front of me
what is fisting at the wall?

if you want to see i still got her pic with the scars

damned scare during that time

i just stood there shivering

now you know why i quit having relationship with ceweks

that gal was my last
Old 30-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for first time to batam

Took a 1110 fast batam ferry to batam centre reach there ard 1200 sin timing, should be 1100 indo time. Went with a buddy of mine who is also first timer. Once on ground grabbed lunch then head to hotel which he had booked in advance and when reached hotel then realise the hotel (sky-inn)is at marine centre i think there was nothing there cept for some shop houses...and it us 30mins to reach hotel from batam centre. Sian... so i suggest to him we go nagoya find another hotel at least can look for cewek and go disco. he agreed and we wisked off to nagoya via taxi called by hotel. BTW taxi fare from batam centre to skyinn is 70k then another 70k from skyinn to nagoya. Reached nagoya found a cheap hotel (Gloris) with shower room, AC, and TV, bed is ok queen sized price is S$25 took 2 rooms.

after checkin went for massage, my fren insisted to go for non sleazy type of massage (i tired liao wanted to look for cewek for FUN then this!!!! Sigh too bad my fren is a stick in the mud type) found one which the driver took us to
RP$130k 1 1/2hr traditional massage after that ask driver to bring us ard for pubs and disco. Went round to a few place i feel quite ok but my fren say not happening so never really go in. (now sibei bo mood liao) then finally decided to go pacific disco but too early so went to pacific foodcourt for makan ordered western RP$60k ok la. Finish makan ard 2030 go nagoya hill shop till 2145 went back hotel seiously not much mood to go look for cewek liao so not in mood...... then he come to my door say go pacific driver waiting. Ok loh go there maybe got cewek waiting for grabs. reached ard 1230 packed to the door when we reach.
to be cont
Old 30-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

my fren go order drink i start hunting hope to get one for the night, 0330 still nothing sian decided to go back to hotel bobian then one cewek pull me to the door and ask me to buy her. asked how much RP$300k for one shot stay overnight RP$600k since i going back ard 12+ the next morning decided on RP$300k. ask my fren if he going back too he don't want n i ask he want cewek he said no ok loh i go happy liao. so i called driver to send me back then go back fetch my fren later.
reached room she keep telling me to hurry asked wats the rush she say she need more customer to make money. when i hear that i sian ga bo lat. After cleaning up went to bed then start liao bbbj was ok, then missionary then doggy. Guess i wasn't in the mood and sibei tired liao so no result, and btw she was faking ecstasy the whole damn session, so in the end i gave her $300k called her to go. She say she me to cum i say i tired go then she dressed up left.
all in all i can say is
catbath: N/A
frenching : depend on her
canneling : confirm N/A
bbbj : 5/10
FJ : 5/10 (faking throughout)
i hope to go with some of u guys here in the forum the next time i go...
Old 30-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 17
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew View Post

my fren go order drink i start hunting hope to get one for the night, 0330 still nothing sian decided to go back to hotel bobian then one cewek pull me to the door and ask me to buy her. asked how much RP$300k for one shot stay overnight RP$600k since i going back ard 12+ the next morning decided on RP$300k. ask my fren if he going back too he don't want n i ask he want cewek he said no ok loh i go happy liao. so i called driver to send me back then go back fetch my fren later.
reached room she keep telling me to hurry asked wats the rush she say she need more customer to make money. when i hear that i sian ga bo lat. After cleaning up went to bed then start liao bbbj was ok, then missionary then doggy. Guess i wasn't in the mood and sibei tired liao so no result, and btw she was faking ecstasy the whole damn session, so in the end i gave her $300k called her to go. She say she me to cum i say i tired go then she dressed up left.
all in all i can say is
catbath: N/A
frenching : depend on her
canneling : confirm N/A
bbbj : 5/10
FJ : 5/10 (faking throughout)
i hope to go with some of u guys here in the forum the next time i go...

bro, what date and day u go?

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

last sat afternoon go return sunday afternoon, one day trip only
Old 30-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 17
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew View Post
last sat afternoon go return sunday afternoon, one day trip only
is 2 day 1 nites bro. last sat nite pasific disco is less ppl. are u sure u at batam. u know opposite pasific is what? and pasific disco need pay how much per entry. u sure boh u in batam?

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Urgent Ugent, hope people may help as my friend passport is less then 6 months and the expiry date is may. Can he enter to batam?? need some advise as i go with him but if he cant go i also never go already. hope someone can guide me on this.

Thanks!
Old 30-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Need Help on Batam Information:

My brudas and i (4 - 7 of us) are planning for a two days trip to batam this weekend (leaving friday night and will be returning to singapore on saturday evening).

But all of us are newbies in batam.

Hence, I would greatly appreciate if there are inputs you want to share on recommendations and suggestions the best of the best batam deal is.

We are looking to party and get laid. That’s for sure!

I have read many of the threads on the previous pages, places like atalanta, goldbird, permata indah, etc are the common hooking up place.

But to be specific, many of my bros request to look for saunas, HCs, clubs, etc that carry plenty of Indonesian Chinese Batam FLs. The syt locals are a turn off for them. So many of the places mentioned by sammybros are considered out of my list.

If you have any info where to find cute syt Chinese Indonesian, I would greatly appreciate if you can pm the info to me.

Anyway, if there’s any chance anyone of you out there who would like to join our group for this trip, you are always welcome to pm me!
Old 30-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
Need Help on Batam Information:

My brudas and i (4 - 7 of us) are planning for a two days trip to batam this weekend (leaving friday night and will be returning to singapore on saturday evening).

But all of us are newbies in batam.

Hence, I would greatly appreciate if there are inputs you want to share on recommendations and suggestions the best of the best batam deal is.

We are looking to party and get laid. That’s for sure!

I have read many of the threads on the previous pages, places like atalanta, goldbird, permata indah, etc are the common hooking up place.

But to be specific, many of my bros request to look for saunas, HCs, clubs, etc that carry plenty of Indonesian Chinese Batam FLs. The syt locals are a turn off for them. So many of the places mentioned by sammybros are considered out of my list.

If you have any info where to find cute syt Chinese Indonesian, I would greatly appreciate if you can pm the info to me.

Anyway, if there’s any chance anyone of you out there who would like to join our group for this trip, you are always welcome to pm me!
Bro,

You going to wrong place la... Batam with plenty of Indo Chine chicks? Thats like looking for coconuts at the North Pole!

PRCs maybe can find la.. but too ex if I might add...

Best if you guys just hang loose and take what's loco... ceweks can be fun too!
Old 31-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
But to be specific, many of my bros request to look for saunas, HCs, clubs, etc that carry plenty of Indonesian Chinese Batam FLs.
bro, so far as i know no such place in batam.

some places do have few indo chinese gals that can bring to bed,
but have to put in some effort to achieve that, not the pay and fuck type.
saunas, HCs, lagi no indo chinese gal..

Have to change target, or else will be a disappointed trip
Old 31-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodding View Post
kontol: our two 'hairy hanging' aka balls.
'peler' juga boleh haha.
Old 31-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
'peler' juga boleh haha.
Otherwise knows as Satu Tegang - Dua TERGANTUNG
Old 31-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro,

You going to wrong place la... Batam with plenty of Indo Chine chicks? Thats like looking for coconuts at the North Pole!

PRCs maybe can find la.. but too ex if I might add...

Best if you guys just hang loose and take what's loco... ceweks can be fun too!
PRC sure can find, Gravity at Planet, or iHotel should have from what I heard, never been there thou. Gravity should be SGD300 for booking if never remember wrongly, but they only open at night. You can spent 1-2million there if you like, before you bring the gals back for your main activities.
Old 31-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chinese cewek 1-2m can't find. Check with my cewek say need at least 2.4-3.5m and they are very rare. Most are kept for VIP or Japanese customer who can spend bombs of money. Came back last Sunday. Pasific was a nice place to visit to party out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread