The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 29-06-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I have 2 quite exclusive ones who will do raw with me but I am sure they are not the easy kind as some of my friends tried them and offer them money, they said don't have..not even hj..and they are more willing to do to my liking even when I gave them little tips or no tips at all...they are like secret lovers...
Totally agreed bro, last time my regular ML raw with me in hotel or HC also paid friendly price. Transport also no need to pay. She never ask for any gift or present. Now we both already 50+ and she no more in this line.
Old 29-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Need to be careful else later suay suay enrol in the HIV membership
Old 04-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Need to be careful else later suay suay enrol in the HIV membership
Is it very easy to kena HIV? Is raw for sure get?
Old 04-07-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Hi bros, tips & advise pls. I go to a licensed HC and ML seems to only offer hj. Went second time then I touch the butt and rub the down there with full clothe, never resist. But can tell she worried about 'do extra' cos keep checking the coast.

Should I change ML? Or continue and see if got more 'extra'? Thx bros for advice.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bros, tips & advise pls. I go to a licensed HC and ML seems to only offer hj. Went second time then I touch the butt and rub the down there with full clothe, never resist. But can tell she worried about 'do extra' cos keep checking the coast.

Should I change ML? Or continue and see if got more 'extra'? Thx bros for advice.
it depends whether the ml is making enough money or not...if only want to make money, she will definitely offer more than hj...so u can start by asking how many customers or hours she do daily...like that you will roughly know if she is willing to go further or not
Old 04-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
it depends whether the ml is making enough money or not...if only want to make money, she will definitely offer more than hj...so u can start by asking how many customers or hours she do daily...like that you will roughly know if she is willing to go further or not
Thx bro for advice, have up u. Do you play the long game? Or you just go for the hungry MLs and pay upfront on first meet?
Old 04-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx bro for advice, have up u. Do you play the long game? Or you just go for the hungry MLs and pay upfront on first meet?
depends on the place and the ml...normally I would go to a clean massage place and try to get the ones I fancy...then I will always tell them to massage my thighs or groin area, just bluff that you play sports and injure the area...if ml moves her hand near the area, you can just shiver a bit so she know that is your sensitive part...if she wants to go further, she will do it a second time...that's where u know can go further with a few more tries...
Old 04-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
depends on the place and the ml...normally I would go to a clean massage place and try to get the ones I fancy...then I will always tell them to massage my thighs or groin area, just bluff that you play sports and injure the area...if ml moves her hand near the area, you can just shiver a bit so she know that is your sensitive part...if she wants to go further, she will do it a second time...that's where u know can go further with a few more tries...
Sounds like a neat trick and wow bro seems you like to challenge by going to clean HC and up the 'extra' u get. So far I always first time go diff places and got GQ so hj is no problem. Just very curious about more higher level 'extra', due to the thrill.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Found out one of the ML i banged shared on their ML chat using my number saying i banged her raw. My reg ML showed me the chat which she also subscribe to. That explains why i have not been successful in booking so many ML these days. Sian, got to change number again.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Found out one of the ML i banged shared on their ML chat using my number saying i banged her raw. My reg ML showed me the chat which she also subscribe to. That explains why i have not been successful in booking so many ML these days. Sian, got to change number again.
yikes. the raw banging wasnt consensual eh?
Old 14-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Why would the ML said this out clearly? She would also be ostracized by her fellow MLs?
Saw once a ML pinpointing the other of doing raw when they were both great sisters before the incident. And it was bare for all to see, including all customers, photos cum contact. Ugly scene
Old 14-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
yikes. the raw banging wasnt consensual eh?
Well, i didn’t ask.
she was the one who put it in while on top of me leh.
So like that considered consensual or not?

Anyway, i check the date she posted the FR. I still had 1 more session with her after she posted her review. So she still accepted my appointment and similarly let me cream her. Knn
Old 14-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

You must be yandao. The ML wants you booking her only.

Just a theory, maybe the ML just wanted the rest of the chat group to avoid you so she can have you for herself. No ML will want you booking them after a known raw encounter?

Good Luck!
Old 14-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Title change to

Raw by ML
Old 14-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

I got similar encounter but not rawing the ml...it is just that they shared with the rest of the ML about how I humsup their butts, squeeze their neh neh...then the rest look at me in a funny way...whenever I ask for a particular ml, always not free...even I see them all nothing to do..anyway decided not to go back there...so lan lan must go back to the only ml that will take me...but got one time, managed to book another ml...she told me my regular ml always badmouth me in front of them...then I know this place cannot go anymore....the spa is in bukit timah area...my advice, don't put in too much effort...just fuck and go...no need to have loyalty to them...they only care about money more than you and your feelings...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1