The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
With your intimacy with CS, you should know better than me la.
Wah lau. You mean it is so obvious who CS supporter is?
Old 15-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With your intimacy with CS, you should know better than me la.
If so intimate then you shouldn't know ley lol
Anyway u bey zhun ley - no work lar need more rest
Old 15-07-2014, 01:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Was already a millionaire before Germany. Millionaire of sperm. I where got famous leh. Just that Singapore Pools have to pay me out 5:1. No biggie lei.
Quote:
Btw, you all in Argentina right? So now have to collect your debt. Otherwise have to collect from HH the arse fuck she owes u.
I fell asleep & forgot to bet. By the time woke up match ended

Quote:
I am not her fans, just one of her customesr
No 1 fav customer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
We all shouldn't make her so tired. Let's book sessions just for her to sleep
Old 15-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So bro i more zhun lol i said CS today not working unlikely to work on Wednesday i said liao last night ... Why u no believe me waaa
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 15-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
So bro i more zhun lol i said CS today not working unlikely to work on Wednesday i said liao last night ... Why u no believe me waaa
Wa you went to be her personal doctor n give examination then access need so many days to recover? Lol
Old 15-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah lau. You mean it is so obvious who CS supporter is?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
We all shouldn't make her so tired. Let's book sessions just for her to sleep
All C.S fans here...u 4 everyday take turn book her plus some other her regulars...even she work also new comer no chance la..........

Maybe after all the relax joke on C.S....On a fair note.....let me quote one of the best Wl attitude i come across all these years....i will vote Xiao Man ex1654a......she seldom rest n provide good sex all rounded service n she is pretty ,gd figure.....C.S alaways rest....though she pretty but her service standard n attitude simply lousy....dats how i feel....pretty also no use la....plus u 4 queue queue queue.....C.S jam liao.......in the end....still services n attitudes matter as long as a Wl look not bad....no need too pretty.....hope more mini Xiao Man ex1654a appear n all bros more happy....
Old 15-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa you went to be her personal doctor n give examination then access need so many days to recover? Lol
No need ask her doctor la zzzz u ask her what she snacked last night lol, she willing to eat more plain and non spicy foods will help her to recover lo... Can pls tell her that lol
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 15-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need ask her doctor la zzzz u ask her what she snacked last night lol, she willing to eat more plain and non spicy foods will help her to recover lo... Can pls tell her that lol
Lol wrong diagnosis
Old 15-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You met up with her for supper last night right? Chongqing Fish@ Bugis right? I thought that CS looked pretty without make up and you looked familiar. The way CS was eating those spicy mala Fish must have made her unable to wake up today must be la.

Next time take her to eat something less spicy ok, otherwise cannot work the next day.
Old 15-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
You met up with her for supper last night right? Chongqing Fish@ Bugis right? I thought that CS looked pretty without make up and you looked familiar. The way CS was eating those spicy mala Fish must have made her unable to wake up today must be la.

Next time take her to eat something less spicy ok, otherwise cannot work the next day.
Lol damn funny
Old 15-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol damn funny
Why u no believe me lei?
Old 15-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why u no believe me lei?
Becos he think only he can got privilege to bring her out for supper lol so u said what is a joke meh so laugh loh...
Old 15-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Becos he think only he can got privilege to bring her out for supper lol so u said what is a joke meh so laugh loh...
i don't have such privileges lar..just that i thought NATO was overseas..how to suddenly appear in bugis?
Old 15-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i don't have such privileges lar..just that i thought NATO was overseas..how to suddenly appear in bugis?
Ok la.....i surrender.....its me.....next time i avoid the spicy food la.......u all queue queue queue until she only got time for me at supper......
Old 15-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Ok la.....i surrender.....its me.....next time i avoid the spicy food la.......u all queue queue queue until she only got time for me at supper......
Bro why u wan to "eat the dead cat" ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1