The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
I think ROM outside sillypore is recognised if the wife knows the law. She cAn get lawyer to fight. But i felt its very bad when u purposely dun wan to leave anythng for ur wife n maybe later ur kids.
Bastard exsist in in all society but karma will always come one day
Old 13-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
many vb stay in the west these days as there are 3 ktv in the west.
i knew nutz...couldn't be bothered...no money to waste on WL...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Talking about those vbs that work in ktvs in the west, so far for my previous few trips to the shopping centre near to their base of operations, nvr see them roam around de leh. Even on sundays.
because they work hard on saturday.... bonk on saturday night and too tired to roam
Old 13-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

These questions are addressed to bros who have married Vietnamese wives. Do Vietnamese wives request that their children with you have Vietnamese names as aliases? Does it impress them if you allow your children with them to have Vietnamese names as aliases? Do they ask you to adopt Vietnamese names? Do Vietnamese wives like to adopt Chinese or Christian names in Singapore? Thank you.

Golden Question, the Vietnamese mentality towards their daughters can be summed up in the old Chinese saying, "Daughters are like the autumn leaves. They eventually leave you". I do not know the actual saying just this paraphrased one. Vietnamese daughters are not worth a lot to them.
Old 13-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
These questions are addressed to bros who have married Vietnamese wives. Do Vietnamese wives request that their children with you have Vietnamese names as aliases? Does it impress them if you allow your children with them to have Vietnamese names as aliases? Do they ask you to adopt Vietnamese names? Do Vietnamese wives like to adopt Chinese or Christian names in Singapore? Thank you.

Golden Question, the Vietnamese mentality towards their daughters can be summed up in the old Chinese saying, "Daughters are like the autumn leaves. They eventually leave you". I do not know the actual saying just this paraphrased one. Vietnamese daughters are not worth a lot to them.
not that i know of..mine never ask me to adopt vietnamese name and my little one do not have vietnamese names... my oc do have an english name though but she had it already when i met her...

since we are on the daughters topic , recently my oc fren gave birth to a baby twin daughter...daughter followed the mother's name... since birth the daughters health was not strong...the mother left everything to the maid that she hired even to the extend of changing diapers...the moment the baby cry , she will just call out to the maid...

i feel sad for the baby...many a times i would like to tell my oc to advise her fren but i never did as i felt it will fall on deaf ears...
Old 13-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Ba xa just head back hcm! Lucky i brough her over, she was brough to the room for interogate. Met her family except the mom in hcm for dinner and etc. Lucky they never take me as "cai tou", couldn't bear to let her go back
Old 13-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
These questions are addressed to bros who have married Vietnamese wives.

Do Vietnamese wives request that their children with you have Vietnamese names as aliases?
None that i have heard of. but some children do have pet names.

Quote:
Does it impress them if you allow your children with them to have Vietnamese names as aliases?
whats there to impress about??

Quote:
Do they ask you to adopt Vietnamese names?
not for my case, but i do have a vietnamese pet name.

Quote:
Do Vietnamese wives like to adopt Chinese or Christian names in Singapore? Thank you.
Mostly christian names. though my wife has both.
Old 13-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
My Ba xa just head back hcm! Lucky i brough her over, she was brough to the room for interogate. Met her family except the mom in hcm for dinner and etc. Lucky they never take me as "cai tou", couldn't bear to let her go back
Ba xa?? u married her liao har?

BTW, all yur sentences no link de. dun know what u trying to say.
Old 13-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Same thoughts... catch no ball on what he is trying to say......
Old 13-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And these daughters have no complains about their brothers n sisters rotting at home and themselves being the only source of income for the whole family. Even paying for daily expenses n school fees for their brothers' n sisters' family!
This is normal in Vietnam. But VN is changing fast, especially in the big cities. most young people in the cities are thinking for themselves more and more, to the point of becoming selfish individual. Only girls that come from outside big cities will think that it is their responsibilities to provide for the entire family.

If anyone dates HCM city girls whose family reside in the cities and holding good jobs in the city, you will find their attitude similar to any big city dwellers. I, me and myself first.
Old 13-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Dear All

This is how i feel for most of the vietnamese gals tend to moods swings a lot. When they are in good mood, they will talk nicely and treat you like a King. If they are in bad mood, most of time, we man will suffered more as they damn unreasonable somtimes.

In VN, most of their husband or boyfriend beat up their wife or girlfriend. I had see that quite a numbers of time when couple fight.

In Singapore, govern for women chapter and most men in Singapore likely wont beat up their wife. I had numbers of friends married vb. Most of them live happily and only minority split up due to $.

Hope all brothers could get a good vb. Cheers

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

haha not married lar, but see family members. I just using pharses to summarize the 1 week spending with her. I didn't know foreigner girls coming here so hard. Abit abit bring girls into the room for questioning, woman with kid also kena. Wanted to settle down with my girl, but seeing her coming sg so hard. Does it mean i have to pick her up at hcm everytime she come till she get LTVP ?
Old 13-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha not married lar, but see family members. I just using pharses to summarize the 1 week spending with her. I didn't know foreigner girls coming here so hard. Abit abit bring girls into the room for questioning, woman with kid also kena. Wanted to settle down with my girl, but seeing her coming sg so hard. Does it mean i have to pick her up at hcm everytime she come till she get LTVP ?
you still student...you sure you want to go thru that...are u prepared to go thru all the pain and hard long journey...so many things to apply...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you still student...you sure you want to go thru that...are u prepared to go thru all the pain and hard long journey...so many things to apply...
not student, ORDing less than 3 months time. I will go thru for her sake. This relationship is tough but i believe it is worth the effort
Old 14-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
not student, ORDing less than 3 months time. I will go thru for her sake. This relationship is tough but i believe it is worth the effort

I orded twice.

U r still a young plant... pls explore into other options and summarize before deciding which shop sells e best. Its like walking ard cbt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1