The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
bro, is it you ask the salesgirl, "dek, kamu gratis juga?" translate: "sis, you also free?"
No lah, sometimes I see something interesting when shopping then I will stop and take a closer look mah... For some reason they will speak to you in Bahasa Indonesia even though it's really obvious I don't speak the language.

So being sales people, they start selling and saying how good it is or how nice it will look, etc etc... So I asked if it's free with a "very serious look" on my face... Normally they get that I'm just being cheeky and I follow up with my horribly limited Malay & maybe ask them what time end in hope they will go out with me after their shift ends...

No luck so far...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 26-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Normally they get that I'm just being cheeky and I follow up with my horribly limited Malay & maybe ask them what time end in hope they will go out with me after their shift ends...

No luck so far...
Most simplest way to ask the cewe out is to say 'Malam ke Pasifik yuk = Tonite to Pasifik Disco

And you're more likely to have a response there
Old 26-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
If GoldBird (Sedona) double the booking price of gals and if it is still sold out. Then booking fee for the gals is unlikely to come down.

If GoldBird (Sedona) has sucessfully double the price of booking during all the festive holiday. Then in future, it will become a trend. All other joints and KTVs will also follow the trend. It seem that there is a cartel which can control or spread the booking fee to all the booking joints to up or down the booking price together.

As I have predicted before that Batam will 1 day become like Johor entainment area or Bangkok where it is becoming more and more expensive. It seems that the day of expensive entertainment in Batam is coming.......
Noted that especially during festive seasons like CNY, hari raya,etc:
1) Booking Joint will up their cewek fee by 10-30%
2) Ferry ticket will up by $7 from $48 to $55 return ticket (from harbourfront to harbourbay)
3) KTV joints will up by 10-20%
4) Cab driver will also charge higher taxi fare.
5) Hotel accomodation price will also up by 10-20% due to peak season.

Yes, possible. Batam will 1 day become like Johor bahru if it continues to become more and more costly to cheong. Then cheongsters have no choice but to source for other alternative playground example less expensive island to release.

As a result, the number of joints and cewek will ultimately be lesser due to less demand more supply and finally the price of cewek will be extremely expensive.

Therefore it is advisable to negotiate for the price of goods and services purchased in batam and avoid kena chop like robert. Avoid overtipping the cewek to ensure that the market price is not spoilt.

However, batam now still have its charm and advantage over JB as it provide LT cewek at a reasonable cost (500k=S$70) unlike jb overnite PRC for 500 ringgit=S$210 . In JB there is no NL for overnite, only per bonk basis.

Hopefully Batam can sustain its position forever as a sex paradise for singaporean/JB cheongsters due to its close distance and cheap sex ....
Old 26-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
No luck so far...
No worries bro, one day sure will success, jia you !
Old 26-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Most simplest way to ask the cewe out is to say 'Malam ke Pasifik yuk = Tonite to Pasifik Disco

Pak, best is "To The Point"

"ntar malam makan obat yuk !"

Reach Disco give her a small yellow colour flu table,
direct put inside her mouth
Old 26-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pak, best is "To The Point"

"ntar malam makan obat yuk !"

Reach Disco give her a small yellow colour flu table,
direct put inside her mouth
Hei Hei Hei Chei Chei Chei Pak never mentioned those things huh

Pak only need blue pill to STAND UP for Singapore ooops maaf ya Indonesia do the best we can .......to korup

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 26-01-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Congratulation to bro vscelwan, you have completed your mission impossible and had saved tons and tons of rupiahs.
Talking abt walk, when i stay at batam for a period of one year plus,
almost every nite around 12am i will walk from Kampong Utama to nagoya, than to jodoh to pacfic. actually i do enjoy the nite walk. Street of batam day time very busy, noisy, crowded. nite time walk will feel rather peaceful and relax, although nothing much to see. But sometime have luck, can see cewk on the street to buy makan, sometime i will stop and tcss with them, sometime will suddenly go curi ayam

Nice try for you and bro vscelwan, just slow walk, look around, look at the
lifestyle of the people there, try understand the way the people there behave, the "culture", it will help and useful when sian the cewk there..

place to avoid walking after mid-nite: back of centrepoint, around hotel
halo batam area. Many arm robbery happened there.
Old 26-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Talking abt walk, when i stay at batam for a period of one year plus, almost every nite around 12am i will walk from Kampong Utama to nagoya, than to jodoh to pacfic. actually i do enjoy the nite walk. Street of batam day time very busy, noisy, crowded. nite time walk will feel rather peaceful and relax, although nothing much to see. But sometime have luck, can see cewk on the street to buy makan, sometime i will stop and tcss with them, sometime will suddenly go curi ayam
Bro ndnd, i really admire your sian cewek skill, cewek on the street you also can make friend with immediately and have a happy ending somemore. This is something I must learnt from you.

BTW, i notice that indo cewek is generally more approachable than other girls like PRC/CKT/Tomyam. Perhaps it is in their culture that they treat people very friendly. Last time use to have a young indo maid girlfriend for 2 years, very warmth and nice but she went back to her hometown in java tengah already.

Quote:
Nice try for you and bro vscelwan, just slow walk, look around, look at the
lifestyle of the people there, try understand the way the people there behave, the "culture", it will help and useful when sian the cewk there..

place to avoid walking after mid-nite: back of centrepoint, around hotel
halo batam area. Many arm robbery happened there.
Thanks for your concern for our safety. We shall avoid walking back lane, isolated areas and areas with poor lighting during the night. Prevention is better than cure. Cheong wisely and safely too.
Old 26-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all... is $$$$$na inn hotel good? never see any bro recommend wor. my friend said is cheap and clean and safe. can get some advice from senior here? I going on feb 2nd. Many thanks!

1 more stupid question is how many shot can i get in 1 night and can they cim? pai seh for that noob question.. first time in my 26 years life to batam.. -_-"
Old 26-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaiji View Post
Hi all... is $$$$$na inn hotel good? never see any bro recommend wor. my friend said is cheap and clean and safe. can get some advice from senior here? I going on feb 2nd. Many thanks!

1 more stupid question is how many shot can i get in 1 night and can they cim? pai seh for that noob question.. first time in my 26 years life to batam.. -_-"
Lovina Inn is better but no wifi in the room, don't get Std room..it too small ...L A K S A N A has wifi in the room, only Family room has refrigerator and i need to pay extra cause drink beers in hotel room as cewek don't want go out at night
Old 26-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:

Before i do it...first thing i will dump current cewek and get new cewek .........10.30pm ask me switch off all the light and go to sleep...she don't want to go out and dont allow me to go out too...

Anyone knows pubs around Farmosa area ?
Old 26-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Ah... I've never thought of that & I've always wanted to visit the discos... Should plan a 3D2N trip there soon...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m going wif frens later 1250pm,last call for any bro keen to tag along.
Old 26-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro going on the 27,28 and 29 or still in batam during that time? Pm me if you are that way can hook up with each other
Old 26-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I will be in Batam for 1 night (Feb 1), any bros who would like to join for me for dinner at Windsor and thereafter maybe karaoke.... PM me!!!

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread