The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How come so many vb always complain "buon wa, chan wa, buoi toi ngu khong duoc" when they are in vn? all sleep only at 4-5am...

is it their culture to sleep late?

sometimes my bx also got such complain when she was in vn
because no man is beside them , they hunger to grab or eat something in the middle of the night
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If u lidat say, those owned a stall/biz open till 12am or later, are classified as used to nitelife??? Did u ever ask what they work as???
i wonder how long he havent been to vietnam ? he is replying from past exp before marriage or after marriage ?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If u lidat say, those owned a stall/biz open till 12am or later, are classified as used to nitelife??? Did u ever ask what they work as???
Nitelife = only nitespots??

My definition of nite life includes yur above mentioned not only nitespots like discos or pubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
i wonder how long he havent been to vietnam ? he is replying from past exp before marriage or after marriage ?
I not like u can go there so frequent, i got to work like a pig here in sillypore. FYI, my last trip is in april, after marriage. My last trip to discos there is dec last yr. N there are stalls near my wife place that open late into the nite a few even overnite.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

vietnam version of Elmo .... Emo Emo la ...

btw, you talk to viet NATO?

Quote:
because no man is beside them , they hunger to grab or eat something in the middle of the night

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

fyi ....

In the 1970s and 1980s, rapid industrial development in Singapore led to a decrease in agricultural land use in Singapore. Pig farming was phased out gradually in the 1980s ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post

I not like u can go there so frequent, i got to work like a pig here in sillypore. .........

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I not like u can go there so frequent, i got to work like a pig here in sillypore.
It is funny and first time hearing other saying. "work like a pig" Normally, "eats or sleeps like a pig". Just curious, what does "work like a pig" means??
Old 10-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
fyi ....

In the 1970s and 1980s, rapid industrial development in Singapore led to a decrease in agricultural land use in Singapore. Pig farming was phased out gradually in the 1980s ......
Thanks for the info.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is funny and first time hearing other saying. "work like a pig" Normally, "eats or sleeps like a pig". Just curious, what does "work like a pig" means??
Sorry again my TA not powderful. Can pls tell me what should be the correct word or phrase to use? Thank you! Shall I write, "slog it out like a pig" better?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry again my TA not powderful. Can pls tell me what should be the correct word or phrase to use? Thank you! Shall I write, "slog it out like a pig" better?
Your ang mo si beh chim....Too much Viet??? What is TA?

Normally ppl associates "pig" with negative comment like greedy, lazy, stupid .... Slog means work hard so "slog like a pig" I also dunno what it means To use animal to give an idea of hard working, u might use buffalo or cow.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
My earlier answer to bro Torres Mok:
very often, i am mistaken to have `purchased' my vietnamese wife when i introduced my wife to them. I have to tell them that i was in saigon doing business when i met my wife. Sometimes i am angry with them, but often, i don't blame them as they do not know vietnam enuff. many singaporeans claimed that they know vietnam very well, but when u ask them some simple questions about vietnam, they cannot even answer. I was chatting with my long lost classmate some days ago. He claimed that he knows vietnam `pretty well' and told me that he has been there a few times already since 2000. So i asked him which part of vietnam he has been to, his answer was ` ehhh... ehhhh... ehhhh..... i think its Ho Chi minh city' Don't blame them, its typical singaporean.
Interesting .....and thanking your experience here with us.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Wah.... I read read then see got people want to compare experience in Vn. Me only there for 10 years... Still learning and still green compared to others who has been there for more than 10 years. Nothing to show off if you are there to spend money, it will be better if you can earn their money. Give others a chance, don't try to put them down by trying to show your superiority in vietnam. None of us are superior there , most of you are there to spend money, some of us are there to earn money. So let's respect each other here. Have a great weekend
Old 10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nitelife, to what i know, is not just disco or KTV, it includes joints that work in the wee hours of the morning. These joints work till late nights to serve people that enjoy nitelife. So most of the viet gals that work till the middle of the nite in singapre work in Mustafa selling g string ?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if only all vb do like to "grab n eat"...
Old 11-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
if only all vb do like to "grab n eat"...
I share your sentiment
Old 11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your ang mo si beh chim....Too much Viet??? What is TA?

Normally ppl associates "pig" with negative comment like greedy, lazy, stupid .... Slog means work hard so "slog like a pig" I also dunno what it means To use animal to give an idea of hard working, u might use buffalo or cow.
Paiseh paiseh, TA is short form for Tieng Anh. My ang mo no good lah. That why dun know how to use which animal as analogy for work very hard ma. BTW, thanks for the suggestion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1