The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Hmm.. they have lowered their fees. That's good news
Sorry forget to statet that it is :

USD 400 per month ... NOT .. 1 year

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
see MP not enough. write letter to Minister of state for home affairs, Minister for Home Affairs.
WRONG ... Write to PMO .... Get the Prime MInister to Look into it and then ask him to approved it straight away ... Better ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
UPDATE -

bad news from ICA... next move is MP liao.
anyway i got this feel when i asked for interview during the appeal for LTVP in May.
the encik did mention about see MP... this is a hint.

also today my friend update me on his appeal thru MP for his pinoy wife PR also kana rejected..
Visiting for MP is a good issue BUT that doesen't guarantee anything .. You have no choice but to keep appealing and appealing ...

Please don't give up ...

The Best Bet u have now beside apealing is to apply for Permission to Birth in Singapore .... and then take a step each time and see how it goes AND plus keep appealing ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
WRONG ... Write to PMO .... Get the Prime MInister to Look into it and then ask him to approved it straight away ... Better ....
WRONG.... writing to PMO dont get to the Prime Minister, there are other Minister in PMO, it will be intercept by them... write straight to PM... even better...

BTW, i'm not making fun of KT's current situation. I treat each and everyone i know and have really met here as my friend and I respect each and everyone of them. I'm suggesting to write in to MOS and Minister in my point of view. Why? As for my bxa's MOM case, i went to see MP, I see not much "movement", I write in to MOS for manpower myself, i see some "movement" and positive development. This is why i said seeing MP is not enough.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry forget to statet that it is :

USD 400 per month ... NOT .. 1 year
They have lowered their fees a lot. US$400 a month only comes up to US$4800 a year. During my time there, when they first started in VN, its US$12k to US$15k a year. That comes up to US$1k or more each month. Its paid by semesters.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
WRONG.... writing to PMO dont get to the Prime Minister, there are other Minister in PMO, it will be intercept by them... write straight to PM... even better...
I do not think that PMO will take any action to assist. There are far too many Singaporeans with Viet spouse facing the same problem.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
don't worry ....

just have to write in and keep appealing until they don't know how to say No to you, then they will give you .... jia you
Quote:
Visiting for MP is a good issue BUT that doesen't guarantee anything .. You have no choice but to keep appealing and appealing ...

Please don't give up ...
just got to be this why...
will put my never say die spirit in tackling vb into tackling ICA
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
just got to be this why...
will put my never say die spirit in tackling vb into tackling ICA
That's why u have to find loop holes and work arounds it ....

Thats why I say the best bet now is to apply permission to give birth here .. and then we see how it goes and then take the next step ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I do not think that PMO will take any action to assist. There are far too many Singaporeans with Viet spouse facing the same problem.
I'm not the one started off suggesting writing to PMO.

Nvr mind, shall be a slient reader from now on.

Last edited by vietboy; 03-08-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Braddah KT, if you can tahan, maybe you can try this option if die die must. can publishize with newpaper and tell them how bad is your plight. Do not go to MPs first. Because
If you look for MPs first but not newpaper.
The MPs will response to your news article and said "already assist to seek help but etc....". So, the best way is to go to newpaper and let your GRC MPs come to help you and they can also enjoy free yet essential publicity

ICA wanna play mindgame with us.... then we play mind games with them.

Those Head of those government departments might be choosen bcos of high IQ, but it might not apply to their EQ
Old 03-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
That's why u have to find loop holes and work arounds it ....

Thats why I say the best bet now is to apply permission to give birth here .. and then we see how it goes and then take the next step ...
how to apply? Any form bo?

Prepare for my turn..jus incase next year
Old 03-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not the one started off suggesting writing to PMO.

Nvr mind, shall be a slient reader from now on.
Aiyoh, i only state my view only. So easily offended huh? If you don't contribute, this thread where got nice?
Old 03-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Braddah KT, if you can tahan, maybe you can try this option if die die must. can publishize with newpaper and tell them how bad is your plight. Do not go to MPs first. Because
The MPs will response to your news article and said "already assist to seek help but etc....". So, the best way is to go to newpaper and let your GRC MPs come to help you and they can also enjoy free yet essential publicity

ICA wanna play mindgame with us.... then we play mind games with them.

Those Head of those government departments might be choosen bcos of high IQ, but it might not apply to their EQ
I am not bring kaypoh, but i did mention before quite some time back that although Bro KT baxa was allowed entry into Singapore, its very difficult for her to get LTSVP. This is due to the fact that she has been banned for 3 years before. Immigration policies around the world for advanced economies are mostly similiar, once kana banned before, the chances of getting Long term stay is very low. I was `whacked left right center up down' then when i mentioned this last time. But reality is reality, Bro KT have to keep appealing. Credentials of Bro KT is still strong, got degree, stable job, good pay. Think of those bros without these, they can totally forget about it.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
They do not need any EQ to approve or reject your application. They have the High IQ and high position, they can easily reject without stating any reason.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha...let me give my opinion here...

1) how sure are you that any newspaper will publish his letter...unless you write a blog or post in public forum...
2) if the letter is publish...ICA may publish their reply and air any dirty linen publicly and how do you expect KT and his bx to live in Sinkie...

I suggest and proposed quietly appeal thru MP and keep all matters private...dun ruin any chance further as what TS Singviet had written...KT should be prepared for such eventuality in view of his case...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1