The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
For those who took ferry and alight at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, can cross the bridge to Mega Mall and book Grab at the fountain area, next to Starbucks outlet.
Mega Mall has permited 23 Grab cars to do pick up service starting 02/01/2020.
Only Grab and not Gocar, and only that permited 23 cars will received the online booking.
Thanks for the shared info bro.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I work near Harbour front, so i collected my boarding pass way in advance during the December peak. Practically no queue for myself. But aunties and uncles couldnt collect their boarding pass in advance like me, hence they have to queue. And when they queue, i have to wait.

In other word, i am actually indirectly queuing on their behalf.

Horizon ferry crowd is crazy, i hope it will simmer down much after this December school holiday as i am bringing my parents over once more this January 2020 before CNY.

Btw those uncles and auntiess screenshot theor passport font page which is the photo and name that page you can collect the tickets on behalf...I did it on wednesday collect my ticket n my friend tickets from horizon counter...
Old 03-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Enjoy the holidays
Old 04-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Horizon ferry crowd is crazy, i hope it will simmer down much after this December school holiday as i am bringing my parents over once more this January 2020 before CNY.
ya, better be veri careful durin busy peak time wen u crossing btm custom immigration, no let tis kind of thg happen 2 u or ani1 hor....lol

who knws mayb beside take ferry can aso take time machine 2 btm in future....lol

jus 4 laughin onli...lol
Old 04-01-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ezzal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Good morning bros..

Im at harbourfront ctr now waiting to board my ferry.. and its really crowded right now.. will feedback if theres any good things happenings around me later.. hopefully..
Old 04-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Btw those uncles and auntiess screenshot theor passport font page which is the photo and name that page you can collect the tickets on behalf...I did it on wednesday collect my ticket n my friend tickets from horizon counter...
Oh, thats a good idea...hehehe...shall go and try it later on. Hopefully the queue wont be too long.

This is something i didnt know that can be done. And is going to save me lots of time if it works.

Thank you for sharing.

* just notice tomorrow's ferry seat back to Singapore from Batam for Horizon ferry is full for the 2pm (Batam time) slot.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-01-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
HarryPopGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My analysis for this CNY 2020 is, lesser people are heading to Batam. Base on the lesser-heated up hotel pricing compared to previous years.
This year cny, i'll be going batam but from the third day onward.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mega Mall has permited 23 Grab cars to do pick up service starting 02/01/2020[/QUOTE]

On 3 Jan, many taxis turn up to demo on this. They parked outside the ferry terminal, near the food court. Police came and didn't chase them away. Heard megamall stood down and rescind the grab car permit.

And I still hoping this is the opening of floodgate for grab for hotels.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xtremesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Planning a virgin solo to batam in weekday. Wondering if cewek can enter hotels like Holiday inn ?
Old 07-01-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco69 View Post
always waiting for you post nono,
tried sakura 2 months ago, around 100k paid at the counter to short hockien speaking guy, walked up to 3rd flr , run down partition room with bathtub , not so clean materess bed and pillow. 25 years old (she claimed )average girl with piano massage, after 15min top up 300k with below par fucking experience.
Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Go try another few shops around there as not every shop were as rundown. Its not expensive for the per hour massage in that area either. Not every girl provides below par experience. A handful of shops like Sakura has many easy customer coming to them due to Utama hotel's closer proximity. Try walking a bit further...hehehe...say another 5 mins walk away.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-01-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You have ruined one of the best kept secrets of Batam
Now all the areas will be flooded by Singaporean tourists in flip-flops, walking around like Alice in Wonderland.
My feeling seeing all those photos was a BIG BUMP in my heart. I wish I could be tele-transported just for Sunday afternoons...
Recently in my few trips to batam, i notice quite a big handful of Malaysians in Batam and some China Chinese, Vietnamese and as well a small handful of Koreans and Burmese. So its not just Singaporeans you would see in Batam nowaday. Mainly during CNYs (and other public holidays), i would see more indian and bangaleshi foreigh workers from Singapore.

Utama Hotel is the easiest for newbies. And more importantly, its simple. All that they need to do is look out for Utama Hotel and then walk that hotel one round,hehehe...Utama Hotel block is adjoined with many other blocks of building, hence walking ONE round may sound simple, but it can be a pretty long walk. Then again, all i took was no more than 30 mins and to walk the next few blocks cost another about 15 to 20 mins, and returning back to Utama Hotel within an hour. So simple to walk around...right?

Utama hotel is also about 10 mins walk from Newton too.

If you remember few years ago, i kept bragging about Utama Hotel being as stayable as Formosa hotel since their building buildup and its room structure is almost similar. But after i saw that damn pillow, i drop that idea...hehehe...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15558

I was this close to recommend it to you,in order to PUSH you out of Formosa Hotel,hehehe....but i have to be honest, its really not as good, from the breakfast to the customer service level and then to in-hotel facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
That's the big problem. The number of girls outweights the capacity of our single penis.

By the way, my problem with those massage places behind Utama is that one cannot have a look at the stock before taking the massage. You enter, and a random girl shows up to the room. The photo-book is useless, as all photos look the same. I cannot try all those places, so my feeling is really like "who knows how many gems are hidden behind those poor doors?"
I wish I could drive a drone to peek into the rooms of those massage places, to check the girls before venturing in a place instead of another.
Yes, i agreed with you. Photo for the girls in massage shops are mostly useless. Just look at King Massage photo album,hehehe...all looks very pretty on photo, but when they come to me, i often feel like its a different girl (which is not).

On my experience, i would dwell in those massage shops. Not necessary to try all the girls in one shop, but if i arrived at the right timing, most if not all the girls will be waiting for me to choose at their sofa area,hehehe...that way, it allows me to see all the girls working in that shift.

(yes,MPs sometime also must go at the right timing to be able to see most of their girls as they are usually divided into 2 shifts)

There was a few times which i have wrote in my past Batam trips summaries, after my massage session with one of the girl, i even buy a drink for each girl working there while i remain seated smoking away. If i didnt remember wrong, it was about 10k rupiah a drink for each girl there. Usually one shift wont have more than 6 girls. So i burnt about 60k rupiah but i get to see all the girls and get into their good books. To me, its worth it.

I cant bonk all the girls with my one single penis, but the least i could do is to be able to use "it" to bonk the better and best pussies in the MP/s.

Hehehe...i would rather spend this kind of money than to be over-paying taxi touts, MP's special services and overly-inflated overnight booking prices. Well, i save from "here" to spend it "there" anyway. End of the day, i still spend..just that it makes me happier.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-01-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

I was actually looking at Romance Hotel to stay in on my next or other later Batam trips, but after reading this review written on August 2019 from a Taiwan guest, i changed my mind,hehehe...

Quote:
"從來沒遇過這麼可怕的旅店”

這個旅店是我遇過最糟糕經驗最可怕的 住了3個晚上都不得安寧 房間都沒窗戶、不通風、電燈昏暗、濕氣重

那就算了 入住的第一晚 有隔壁2間房的印尼人 晚上1-2點時 狂敲我們這間的門 然後在走廊大吼大叫印尼話 開了一小小縫的門用英文詢問有什麼事嗎?

那些印尼男子說了幾句印尼話 意思應該是要我們開門! 我察覺不對 趕緊關上門 他們又再次敲打房門 是瘋狂似的敲打 都要把門給扳開都那種 非常可怕,趕緊打電話尋求住在巴淡島華人朋友來 好在當下櫃檯幫我們換了房間 櫃檯說那些印尼人是其他外島來的 他們會這樣敲我們房門 純粹是想知道隔壁住什麼人。

完全不認識情況下這樣子敲人家門 很誇張。 但是換了一間房後一進房就有一股很奇怪的味道衝上來 同行友人她體質敏感接著說這房間不是很乾淨 我們那晚半夜都夢了奇怪且詭異的夢 早上時還發現行李的位置都被人家移動過 及冷氣晚上是開著 早上就莫名奇妙被關起來。

於是第三晚我們又加錢換了更大一間的房是Suite Double 房間是較大一些,在房間時反覆聽到奇怪敲打聲 半夜最可怕的是 房門自己被打開了3次 每一次出去看都沒人⋯ 我們要求看CCTV錄影帶也沒人經過我們房間 那麼那三次房門被打開是誰?

經過這三晚的各種奇怪 詭異 糟糕經驗我們馬上退房迅速搬離 被印尼人鬧又被無形的東西捉弄 這間飯店的住客素質也都是印尼人,整個龍蛇混雜 不是歧視,那些印尼人素質真的都很差 講話大聲 時不時在交誼廳喝酒又吵 沒有電梯,走廊昏暗 整個旅館裡面都沒有窗戶 ,附的早餐也爛 自己搬行李至三樓時腰還受傷了 這間糟糕的旅店是不會再入住了
Translated to English using google :

Quote:
"Never encountered such a terrible hotel”

This hotel is the worst experience I have ever encountered. The worst night I stayed in for 3 nights. The room was empty, the windows were not ventilated, the lights were dim, and the humidity was heavy.

So the first night I stayed there were Indonesians with 2 rooms next door. At 1-2 pm, we knocked on the door of our room and yelled in the hallway. We opened a small cracked door in English and asked if there was anything in English?

Those Indonesian men said a few words in Indonesian should mean that we should open the door! I found it wrong to close the door quickly and they knocked on the door again. It was crazy like knocking the door. It was very scary. I hurriedly called for a Chinese friend in Batam to change the room counter for us at the counter.

Those Indonesians who come from other islands will knock on our door like this just to know who lives next door. It's an exaggeration to knock on someone's door without knowing it at all. But after I changed a room, a strange smell rushed to my friend when I entered the room.

She was sensitive, and then said that the room was not very clean. We had a strange and weird dream in the middle of the night and found the location of the luggage in the morning. They were all moved and the air-conditioning was turned on in the morning and was locked inexplicably in the morning. So on the third night, we added money to change to a bigger room.

The Suite Double room is larger. I heard strange knocks repeatedly in the middle of the room. The most terrible thing was that the door was opened 3 times. No one ⋯ We asked to watch a CCTV video and no one passed our room. So who was the door opened three times?

After these three nights of various weird and weird experiences, we immediately checked out and quickly moved away from being troubled by the Indonesians and being tricked by intangible things. The quality of the guests of this hotel are also Indonesians.

The whole dragon and snake mix is not discrimination. Those Indonesians The quality is really poor. Speaking aloud from time to time drinking and noisy in the saloon. There is no elevator. The hallway is dim. There are no windows in the hotel. Will not stay again

I paragraphed it here for easier/clearer reading. I notice some of the translation may sound weird tho, but well...i choose not to meddle with the vocabulary thingy. Needless to say,i have strike this hotel off on my to-stay list in Batam.

Side note for bro iicycold : The taiwan guest who stayed in this hotel on August 2019 also happens to be on the Chinese seventh lunar month. Enough said,hehehe...your favourite day.

So i am now left with Namii Hotel, Pagoda Hotel and S Hotel in my list, around Utama Hotel area.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-01-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On 3 Jan, many taxis turn up to demo on this. They parked outside the ferry terminal, near the food court. Police came and didn't chase them away. Heard megamall stood down and rescind the grab car permit.

And I still hoping this is the opening of floodgate for grab for hotels.
True, Mega Mall stood down on the online taxi pick up service due to not getting support from Transportation Agency (Dishub).
If Mega Mall can do it, that will encourage others Mall & Hotels to open up.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was this close to recommend it to you,in order to PUSH you out of Formosa Hotel,hehehe....but i have to be honest, its really not as good, from the breakfast to the customer service level and then to in-hotel facilities.
To be frank, the only problem I see in Formosa is the stingy manager. If you can push him to Utama, it's bingo!
Old 07-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FYI
Travelodge (ex-Novotel) grand opening on this Friday (10/1).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1