The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Bro shoot to target, up you 11 points as requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
9 shoots upped for exchange
Old 13-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3144 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi841 View Post
trying to bait pinoy maid for the first time on apps, got one not bad looking, first time chatting already show me sexy pics with some slight nipples showing and i can feel she is a horny person, meet her out for movie date this coming and she say she wants to bring her friend along, i cant wait for this sunday, hope can have some hanky panky in the cinema, will only trade for contact details
U not even up her yet already thinking of trading.
LOL...

Old 13-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post

This one like going for operation and you are the surgeon
Old 13-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
U not even up her yet already thinking of trading.
LOL...
Precisely....these newbies think everyone so kam lan. If want to share then give willingly. If want to trade, especially those need to pay one, please proceed to the FL dome thread...
Old 14-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
why all maids look so tired. Many I met, also go in the room, jump in bed and close their eyes. they let u do whatever u want to them. Like dead like that but can still moan like hunger for sex. i only get to know many pinay maid are like that, its inborn.
Most pinays very horny one. Once you get their engine started, it will go on non stop
Old 14-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Thanks guys for helping me cross the magic number 100.
Here goes. Please dont expect model quality as these are the best I could chat up with. I have seen model quality Indons but always they have a Bangla boyfriend!
Oh the head gone. With the head shown, many bro here will start to see she might be the maid they screw during Sundays. Haha
Old 14-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
yes bro, fully agree, 女为娱己者用。。。

maid also a woman, and behave like woman, ups you
Bro.. whats the meaning of the chinese phrase.. does it mean girls only let a guy who pleasure himself use?
Old 14-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HardEnough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Oh the head gone. With the head shown, many bro here will start to see she might be the maid they screw during Sundays. Haha
Very true actually
Old 14-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhee_21 View Post
Most pinays very horny one. Once you get their engine started, it will go on non stop
I agree... Surprises in the last few months left me high and dry
Old 14-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what app to fish for maids? Tagged, Badoo all no one reply
Old 14-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I agree... Surprises in the last few months left me high and dry
totally agreed..
patience will pay off..

cast a big net.. badoo, skout, wechat, all will have..
Old 15-07-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
totally agreed..
patience will pay off..

cast a big net.. badoo, skout, wechat, all will have..
Mine's not maids...but still Filipinos.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
you go to play store, u can try download all those dating apps and also u can create a facebook. Dating site also have but need to pay. if all apps and facebook failed, you can go down LP hunt (pinay) and see it and choose on the spot. if all else still failed, you may want to consider hire a maid, go down to all the agency and choose the ones you like. Go into a relationship with them and screw it day and night. if still failed, then go around see who got new maid who needs money desperately, just top up their card then screw. just one word of advice, from my experience they can go raw with anyone they just met. Just know them only for one week, and they can say it is very long already. so becareful
Old 15-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all.

Another report:

Another fish baited, this time even better looking then the last, slimmer, taller, and best of all "hole-in-one" last sunday. And its free, she is horny like a forlorn pussy for a good hard pumping. Pinays r truly good F, open to suggestions, can try many patterns, and don't ask for M.

According to her, the indos w the banglas is because the banglas pay them.

Modus operandi : wechat search and cast ur charms bros.

cheers
Old 15-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
Tagged seems dead to me.
Badoo bad rep liao, those that will reply wants $$ in exchange and not small amount
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1