The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If the Singaporean choose to live like the locals in small and run down houses, eat vegetables and little meat, go around in small motorbikes, then cost will be much lower than Singapore. But of course, standard of living will be much lower too. Forgot to add, let your kids study in local vietnamese schools too. If the Singaporean choose to live like the living standard in Singapore, then cost will be around the same as Singapore. So it really depends on what the Singaporean is looking for. As for immigration, its not much of problem as something can be worked out easily with $$$.
also depends on where he lives, in the provinces or in the cities.
Old 31-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
we shld come out one of these days with the same gang for catch up..
Don't waste time lah ... Since the last trip .. he also never sms me

Now got Many " CHIM Wind" liao .... we have to queue up

Dunno when is our turn to meet up for drink

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 31-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

hehe..meeting in sillypore also tough...? troi oi!!

hopefully for old times sake , i get to jump q? hjhj...
Old 31-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

anyone has an idea how much is the school fees in International School in VN costs monthly?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 31-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

so she should be ok if happend to bump into me next time

Quote:
...that day at ICA met shysaint , my oc asked:
"how come u have so many fren with VN bx or can spk TV? i dun like.."
cost in the past she has never met or know that i have such frens...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 31-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
anyone has an idea how much is the school fees in International School in VN costs monthly?
I am not sure about now, but around 5 years ago, its already going for around US$12K to US$20k per annum per kid for lower primary levels. try www.kinderworld.net for Singapore International School Vietnam
Old 31-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
so she should be ok if happend to bump into me next time
yes..u are ok...
Old 31-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes..u are ok...
That means i'm not ok?
Old 31-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
what police? cong an co gai?
Report your BX!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

No queue if meet up in Singapore lar, can go same coffee shop in joo chiat to eat fried chicken, get xyman to come along, enjoy sitting in his car looking at chio bus around that place leh. SMS me when u are in Singapore, can always arrange
Old 31-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hehe..meeting in sillypore also tough...? troi oi!!

hopefully for old times sake , i get to jump q? hjhj...
Meeting in Singapore is not tough, but i no longer go KTV, unless go there just to drink nuoc suoy and watch you all sing. The rest of the party goers will not welcome me. Maybe you can join shysaint in joo chiat coffee shop if he kindly decide to include me to meet in coffee shop to eat with his friend.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Where got tasteless? U mean beer tasted like water? think something wrong with yur tastebud roi.
They r popular cos they are much cheaper than "imported" brands.
yes yes...one bottle 450ml of Saigon xanh only cost 8300 VND (around 50cents sgd)...hehe...cheap cheap...down 3 bottles still feel shiok shiok but wallet dun feel anything...hehe...Saigon mau do aalso cost same but only 350ml...hehe...

should try bia Larue looks like Tiger beer bottle with the Tiger head...cost only 8300 per bottle 350ml, also have can...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If the Singaporean choose to live like the living standard in Singapore, then cost will be around the same as Singapore.
this point i beg to differ...still at least cheaper by half...because all the food, accommodation and transport is cheaper...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this point i beg to differ...still at least cheaper by half...because all the food, accommodation and transport is cheaper...

Uncle oi...if live like Sinkie lifestyle e.g dinning in restaurants,drinking in clubs,taking taxi etc then maybe really same same pricing as in Sinkie....

have clubs selling mixer (a can of coke) for 100k vnd....
Old 01-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
I enquire last on SIS .... USD $400 for Pre-School ... haven't include text book . tpt .. and othe misc ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1