The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, my first maid experience, her look old , the face like a grandmother. Now I go only for young n better look ones. First time no choice, just screw any maid. now, knowing maid also have sexual needs n also with the dating apps helps, more choice to choose from. Just look out for hint whenever a maid walk pass you. If they smile, mean you got chance.
Hahaha....nice one!anyway I just asking bcos I'm oso trying to hook up one but till now still not much luck bcos mostly chat a while then Mia liao😂but I'm now trying to chat one pinoy maid 38yo.....hint given to her but she doesn't seems to bite the bait😢she said 4 yrs she's here without any actions!!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro not la, some didi will refuse to work, others didi want but rejected hehe
Very true bro.....some see pic quite chio but cannot bring myself to hook up those cmi one bcos like u said some didi will refuse to work��

Last edited by teli69; 12-07-2016 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Word correction
Old 12-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Hahaha....nice one!anyway I just asking bcos I'm oso trying to hook up one but till now still not much luck bcos mostly chat a while then Mia liao😂but I'm now trying to chat one pinoy maid 38yo.....hint given to her but she doesn't seems to bite the bait😢she said 4 yrs she's here without any actions!!
Hook up those easily to get ones n don't waste time on those playing hard to get. 38 is very old already, try getting those new maid, easier n fresher.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hook up those easily to get ones n don't waste time on those playing hard to get. 38 is very old already, try getting those new maid, easier n fresher.
Trying real hard to chat up younger ones but all ans with just a hi n Mia liao so no luck with those younger ones😦as for this 38yo one at least she still willing to chat till now so I just carry on chatting with her while trying my luck with others see which one is willing to be up first😆
Old 12-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, younger ones, want your money. Older ones want your companion on her off day.
There are typically nothing to chat with them. Don't waste time chatting, just go into some topics that can make them horny will do. No gals like good guy, not even maid wants them.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Target is 100 pts before posting more of my personal collection.
Bro, no need to say reach target then post more photo, sounds like negotiate.
Post willingly and bros here will ups you generously

Up 8pts CX

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 12-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I once got to know this maid working near my workplace. Visited her when her employers were overseas. She was very close to the employer's teenage daughter. It was an interesting month of lunch time for me.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember i bonk a maid with huge 38D from indonesia. very horny and wet.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, younger ones, want your money. Older ones want your companion on her off day.
There are typically nothing to chat with them. Don't waste time chatting, just go into some topics that can make them horny will do. No gals like good guy, not even maid wants them.
golden words..

but still need to do some baiting..
most of them i know are really open about it..
esp if you can drive them around..

there's so many of them, dun waste your effort and time on one that you dun even know if you can up her..

normal chat includes where she wanna go after lunch or when meet up..
if they say "anywhere", most of the time.. hosey liao..
Old 12-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
golden words..
Very true, even for some local girls.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
golden words..

yes bro, fully agree, 女为娱己者用。。。

maid also a woman, and behave like woman, ups you
Old 12-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys for helping me cross the magic number 100.
Here goes. Please dont expect model quality as these are the best I could chat up with. I have seen model quality Indons but always they have a Bangla boyfriend!
Old 12-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
golden words..

there's so many of them, dun waste your effort and time on one that you dun even know if you can up her..

9 shoots upped for exchange
Old 12-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

This maid I'm chatting with now I think have chance to get her.....but now problem is her employer is not good n have a time curfew on her n when her employers go out they will seal the hse keys in an envelope n sign on it to make sure she dun use it secretly!so problem is her time quite limited bcos her travelling time to places on her off day will take up most of her time liao unless I can fetch her to places she wanna go to lessen her travel time!so I need to set a plan first n see how things goes😆
Old 13-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kimi841 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

trying to bait pinoy maid for the first time on apps, got one not bad looking, first time chatting already show me sexy pics with some slight nipples showing and i can feel she is a horny person, meet her out for movie date this coming and she say she wants to bring her friend along, i cant wait for this sunday, hope can have some hanky panky in the cinema, will only trade for contact details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1