The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
Tom Werner on Comolli decision...
Owners always say the same things..

Even if they confirmed, next moment out you go

Politics everywhere
Old 13-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
the rumblings for rafa benitez gets louder
Yes please! My precious... Please come back to me. His teams are tactically sound and tailored to nullify the other team's strength. He did bring us to 2nd place. Still the only manager who goes into a pub full of fans. If you think he is just a fat waiter, please go to YouTube to see him crying at a Hillsborough memorial. His daughter speaks Scouser. Have you read about his scientific training methods recently from soccernet?

Alternatively the Dortmund coach is good too. Problem is, will a Champions League coach come to a Europa League team? His teams are exciting to watch and he might bring over his Japanese striker. A Jap or Korean player will be good on the business side for us and Stanchart. Cha Du Ri looks good as a winger too.
Old 13-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yes please! My precious... Please come back to me. His teams are tactically sound and tailored to nullify the other team's strength. He did bring us to 2nd place. Still the only manager who goes into a pub full of fans. If you think he is just a fat waiter, please go to YouTube to see him crying at a Hillsborough memorial. His daughter speaks Scouser. Have you read about his scientific training methods recently from soccernet?

Alternatively the Dortmund coach is good too. Problem is, will a Champions League coach come to a Europa League team? His teams are exciting to watch and he might bring over his Japanese striker. A Jap or Korean player will be good on the business side for us and Stanchart. Cha Du Ri looks good as a winger too.
King Kenny aside(Not that I support his sacking), have never doubt Rafa!

I would love to see him back! This time with the proper backing, I'm sure he will finish all the unfinished business!
Old 13-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
It's reported that their top targets are Klopp of Dortmund and Paul Lambert of Norwich.
Should have hired Klopp after Rafa, instead of putting Kenny in this sorta stress right now.
There is lotsa competition for Klopp though, good thing is at least Chelski will have no Champions League football next season.
Old 13-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of rafa supporters here..but not me still prolly I prefer I more attacking and smooth flowing football from us.

He's too defensive and conservative minded mgr who prolly will succeed in Spain or France or Italy but not England or Germany.

Look at Harry, Fuckerson and wenger or even past moanrinho who brought good things to their clubs but then again..our current batch of offensive players are limited..

Each to their own I suppose, I prefer to see what happen at the end of the season and accept it if any decision is finalized
Old 13-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Alot of rafa supporters here..but not me still prolly I prefer I more attacking and smooth flowing football from us.

He's too defensive and conservative minded mgr who prolly will succeed in Spain or France or Italy but not England or Germany.

Each to their own I suppose, I prefer to see what happen at the end of the season and accept it if any decision is finalized
But you don't have to agree with us. You are entitled to your own opinion. Type what you want. Most of us have been here having thoughtful discussions in this thread for years. I remember some of us have been chatting here so often there was even a diagram with a starting 11 with our nicks some years back. Wonder if anyone can find that diagram. Haha...

I agree that if there is a change to be made, better to do it at the end of the season. Even if it's the club's worst run of results since 1954 or whatever, so what? Kenny Dalglish is still the most respected former player and still the last manager to win the league for us. Liverpool seldom sack managers. Most of our managers are asked to leave in a nicer manner in between seasons.

Actually if we recall, before March, our team is defensively strong and concede few goals. The recent run of bad results is more of a blip than a new normal for us. Offensively, it's becoming a new normal not to be able to score and that's worrying.
Old 13-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

I would call recent city and spurs results a blip rather than ours tough much so that we have not been consistent throughout the season even during Roy's time..it ways a WWLLDDWLD results and that's the reason why we are 13pts behind 4th placed and our W-D-L is 12-10-11..that's not a blip isn't it.

Anyway really need a major overhaul of the current players if not our status of football powerhouse will be diminishing ...

Heard the latest news that Johan cryuff is being linked with us for the position of director of football...
If its true anyway, I would gladly accept it as I prefer a football man to hold such position rather than a guy from the corporate world
doing it...if you know what I mean..
Old 13-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I remember some of us have been chatting here so often there was even a diagram with a starting 11 with our nicks some years back. Wonder if anyone can find that diagram. Haha...
haha if I remember correctly it was done by a Manure fan using the Afro guys from the 1997 away kit ad. I was quite honored he put me in my favored position of defence LOL.

As for Cruyff, no idea how he can help the club, we should try to hijack Newcastle's scouting team since we end up overpaying for their players anyways
Old 13-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
the rumblings for rafa benitez gets louder
If more fans call and support for RB to be back I am ure the owners would find hard to ignore. That is what happens when the new owners listen to the fans and brought back KK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz
Owners always say the same things..

Even if they confirmed, next moment out you go

Politics everywhere
Bosses ay one thing but usually they do something else . They start by removing people close to you . Lets see if KK is still around after the FA Cup semifinal clash with Everton .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Another casualty

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-liverpool-fc

Fenway Sports Group and Liverpool FC confirmed today that Head of Sports Medicine and Sports Science, Dr Peter Brukner will leave the Club by the end of the season.

Managing Director Ian Ayre said: "We are grateful to Peter who has been the catalyst for the transformation of our Sports Medicine and Sports Science capability at the Club since he joined two years ago. He has been instrumental in re-defining our requirements and bringing first class people into the team, providing us with a great platform to move forward. We wish him all the best for the future."

First team Manager Kenny Dalglish added: "The framework Peter has established has allowed us to see some very real results in relation to our overall levels of fitness and a reduction in injury levels. Peter acted as the key advisor to the club in this regard, and we wish him well in the future."

Peter Brukner commented: "It has been an honour to work at Liverpool Football Club. I am very proud of what we have achieved over the past two years, as can be seen by the reduced injury rate and improved fitness levels. With a world class staff now in place, I feel I have accomplished what I was asked to do by LFC in 2010 and the Club is in good hands. I wish the Club every success in the future."

Old 13-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cruyff linked with Liverpool role

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...s-exit?cc=4716

FA Cup semi-final Preview: Liverpool v Everton

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview...340484?cc=4716

Team news:

Goalkeeper Brad Jones is set to make his first start since December 2010 for Liverpool. The Australian comes into the side in place of suspended duo Jose Reina and Alexander Doni. Defenders Daniel Agger and Glen Johnson are pushing for starting places having both made their comebacks from injury in the midweek win at Blackburn.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature...nsions?cc=4716
Old 14-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Goalkeeper Brad Jones is set to make his first start since December 2010 for Liverpool. The Australian comes into the side in place of suspended duo Jose Reina and Alexander Doni.
Peter Gulasci is favoured ahead of Brad Jones for tomorrow's FA Cup match. The FA has confirmed Peter's loan termination to Hull City and therefore he is now available for the FA Cup match. The reason he is preferred over Jones is simply because he has been playing regularly albeit in the Championship whereas Jones has been in the reserves team AND SITTING on the bench and getting to play only on rare occasions !

In terms of match sharpness and fitness, Peter is way ahead of Jones and KD is unlikely to risk playing a stopper who cannot even command a regular spot in the reserves.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Wonder why. We were supposed to have a great medical outfit with excellent plans for minimising injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post

In terms of match sharpness and fitness, Peter is way ahead of Jones and KD is unlikely to risk playing a stopper who cannot even command a regular spot in the reserves.
Peter has been on the bench at Hull since Jan upon recovering from a knee injury.
Old 14-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hope the lads can stand up and be counted as a Liverpool player . They jolly well win this match for KK' sake if not not his head will also be on the chopping board. I also suspect those players who have not been performing up to par will also be sold off in the summer.

Having said I am tanding by with beer and potato chips for 2nites game. It will be a tight call and mot probably will go into extra time. Hope not another penalty shootout.

Old 14-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wonder why. We were supposed to have a great medical outfit with excellent plans for minimising injury.

Peter has been on the bench at Hull since Jan upon recovering from a knee injury.
Probably the players take too long to recover example Lucas.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1